Author Topic: Why Did JB Have His Category Status Downgraded So Quickly By Prison Authoritys  (Read 2024 times)

Online lookout

It's that scary smirk that is so disturbing

She didn't care,it's as simple as that. That smirk could be wiped off yet,just give it time.

Offline Jane J

If you used your intelligence you would realise that Julie Smerchanski(nee Mugford) was purposely hitching her clothes up to look like she was wearing no knickers with a very creepy grin on her face

Jane why do you think Julie Smerchanski(nee Mugford was hitching her clothes up

And if you HAD any intelligence you'd see that with the amount of material in the dress it would be more than possible to pull her knickers to one side for the pose. I'm fully aware of how she wanted it to look and I find it as distasteful now as I did then. Also, I could have saved you the bother of going into the why's and wherefore's of thongs/strings. I lost vast amounts of weight in 1978 and found it difficult to find underwear that stayed up. It was a huge relief when I bought my first thong in 1981.

Online lookout

I'll stick to my harvest festivals thank you very much. Comfort,not style for me.

Offline Jane J

I'll stick to my harvest festivals thank you very much. Comfort,not style for me.

Comfort is different for each of us, Lookout...................and I've no idea what are "harvest festivals" ???

Offline JackieD

And if you HAD any intelligence you'd see that with the amount of material in the dress it would be more than possible to pull her knickers to one side for the pose. I'm fully aware of how she wanted it to look and I find it as distasteful now as I did then. Also, I could have saved you the bother of going into the why's and wherefore's of thongs/strings. I lost vast amounts of weight in 1978 and found it difficult to find underwear that stayed up. It was a huge relief when I bought my first thong in 1981.

Yuk

Online lookout

Comfort is different for each of us, Lookout...................and I've no idea what are "harvest festivals" ???

All is safely gathered in. ;D

Offline JackieD

You are so funny ;)

Offline JackieD

So whether she wore a thong or not you are agreeing she wanted it to look like she was wearing no knickers

What a vile piece of work, her son and daughter must be proud

Offline Jane J

So whether she wore a thong or not you are agreeing she wanted it to look like she was wearing no knickers

What a vile piece of work, her son and daughter must be proud

I think she wanted to look sexy. I think she probably felt sexy. Can there be a much greater aphrodisiac than finding one is the recipient of a small fortune, especially at her age? And she's probably not proud of it, either.

Offline JackieD

I think she wanted to look sexy. I think she probably felt sexy. Can there be a much greater aphrodisiac than finding one is the recipient of a small fortune, especially at her age? And she's probably not proud of it, either.

Do you think all her pupils, fellow teachers and neighbours know about her windfall, visits to the mortuary, cheque book fraud, drugs, robberies etc

Offline Jane J

Do you think all her pupils, fellow teachers and neighbours know about her windfall, visits to the mortuary, cheque book fraud, drugs, robberies etc

Jackie, I can SMELL your excitement at the thought of being the one who spills the beans. Given that you're a middle aged woman, I find that equally as distasteful as I found Julie's behaviours post trial.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
No but don't some people deserve a second chance?

Offline susan

Regardless of the lack of underclothing,it was in very poor taste posing like this after such a tragic event. June's description of her rang true did it not ? Harlot !

Lookout even when I thought Jeremy was guilty I thought Julie's behaviour posing as she did in very bad taste and really showed her true colours as hard and money orientated.

Offline JackieD

Jackie, I can SMELL your excitement at the thought of being the one who spills the beans. Given that you're a middle aged woman, I find that equally as distasteful as I found Julie's behaviours post trial.

Spill the beans to who?

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
This site will be the last place to be notified.