Author Topic: Bambers travellers cheque fraud & Cartier watch's theft.  (Read 204 times)

Online lookout

Re: Bambers travellers cheque fraud & Cartier watch's theft.
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2017, 06:24:PM »
Lookout if I saw any evidence at all that proves Jeremy guilty I would want him to stay in prison and I would like to think that some of the posters on here would be delighted to see him freed if compelling evidence was produced showing he is innocent but I fear that is not the case some are so consumed with their own agenda's they cannot see passed it. :(

Agreed Susan. Nothing gives me greater pleasure in seeing a proven criminal getting his just desserts,but also pleasure of a different kind when someone who'd been found guilty but proved to have been innocent all along,to see freedom.
No-one will be more pleased than I to see JB freed,but alas,if it doesn't happen,I won't be throwing any strop or wailing into my porridge as I'm not as involved as others,it being an interesting sideline,nothing else.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2017, 06:30:PM »
I know a few people who do that , pass them off as the real thing , not sell them as the real thing .

I knew a guy back in the 60's who bought a set of 4 pens from Petticoat Lane for a fiver. he sold them for a fiver each. There'll always be some. I don't think Jeremy intended to sell them.I think they could have been potential 'bed warmers'.

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2017, 06:48:PM »
Just backing up Julie's WS.

There would be no point her putting it in if it was not possible for Bamber to commit travellers cheque book fraud.

Why would you need to back  up Julie's statements ?  I don't think they need re-inforcing . They had the desired affect .

It's possible for him to have done it , it's possible you have done it ?

But it means nothing without admission, or proof ?

Offline Adam

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2017, 07:48:AM »
Why would you need to back  up Julie's statements ?  I don't think they need re-inforcing . They had the desired affect .

It's possible for him to have done it , it's possible you have done it ?

But it means nothing without admission, or proof ?

Supporters will deny Bamber committed travellers cheque book fraud. So I was backing up her WS.

There was no reason for Julie to bring up travellers cheque fraud if it was not true. She already had 7 other crimes she knew Bamber was involved in.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 07:59:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Online lookout

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2017, 09:02:AM »
Were these so-called "thefts" listed alongside his supposed crime of murder at trial to run concurrently with his sentence ? I don't remember seeing/hearing about them.

Why wasn't DNA put in place for this crime as it had been for Colin Pitchfork when he murdered and raped two schoolgirls in 1983 and 1986 ? It was DNA that caught this man ( monster ),who was the first in the world to have been tested with this method.
EP had plenty of time between 1985 and 1986 in which to carry out this test.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2017, 09:06:AM »
Were these so-called "thefts" listed alongside his supposed crime of murder at trial to run concurrently with his sentence ? I don't remember seeing/hearing about them.

Why wasn't DNA put in place for this crime as it had been for Colin Pitchfork when he murdered and raped two schoolgirls in 1983 and 1986 ? It was DNA that caught this man ( monster ),who was the first in the world to have been tested with this method.
EP had plenty of time between 1985 and 1986 in which to carry out this test.

I think you'll find that it was the 1986 murder which convicted him. I believe it's been established through NUMEROUS debates here that DNA wasn't available in 1985.

Online lookout

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2017, 09:31:AM »
I think you'll find that it was the 1986 murder which convicted him. I believe it's been established through NUMEROUS debates here that DNA wasn't available in 1985.

I'm aware of that but why wasn't DNA used in  the year of 1986 before JB's trial ? It was more or less a full year,85 to 86 where time was wasted. It seemed as though EP had a deadline to convict ? 

Offline Jane J

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2017, 11:04:AM »

I'm aware of that but why wasn't DNA used in  the year of 1986 before JB's trial ? It was more or less a full year,85 to 86 where time was wasted. It seemed as though EP had a deadline to convict ?

I thought it was the courts who set the trial dates.

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2017, 11:24:AM »
Supporters will deny Bamber committed travellers cheque book fraud. So I was backing up her WS.

There was no reason for Julie to bring up travellers cheque fraud if it was not true. She already had 7 other crimes she knew Bamber was involved in.

No won't deny it if it was true ? What's the point?

Just like to see some evidence