Author Topic: Studying Nevill's 11 words in his 4 second phone call.  (Read 660 times)

Online lookout

Re: Studying Nevill's 11 words in his 6 second phone call.
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2017, 11:07:AM »
Obviously JB had been called upon for assistance with Sheila whilst she was at WHF and not London. ::)
Your 6 second call means nothing,as I explained 3/4 of that time is spent dialling the number.

Offline susan

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2017, 11:08:AM »
Sorry Adam.... don't understand that. It reminds me of maths problems..... therefore how long would it take Jeremy to fill a bath.  ;D

Maggie it all depends on the size of the bath :)) :)) :))

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2017, 11:08:AM »
When else did Nevill phone Bamber for help ? Never. Sheila lived in London.

This makes Nevill only speaking for 6 seconds to Bamber before putting the phone down, even stranger.

There is no way Bamber would know what to do as it was a new situation for him.
You don't know the answer to ANY of the above Adam.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2017, 11:09:AM »
Maggie it all depends on the size of the bath :)) :)) :))
Exactly!!  ;D Gold star ...top of the class. ;D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 11:09:AM by maggie »

Offline susan

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2017, 11:13:AM »
When else did Nevill phone Bamber for help ? Never. Sheila lived in London.

This makes Nevill only speaking for 6 seconds to Bamber before putting the phone down, even stranger.

There is no way Bamber would know what to do as it was a new situation for him.

Adam how do you know that Sheila did not always live in London and came back for hols also he could have phoned for help relating to other matters you are merely guessing you don't know I don't know only JB knows that now

Offline susan

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2017, 11:14:AM »
Adam there may be '40' or 400 reasons why Nevill did not call JB that night and just one why he did but if that one is the correct reason your 40 are meaningless.

Maggie could not have put that better myself :)

Offline Adam

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2017, 11:16:AM »
Adam how do you know that Sheila did not always live in London and came back for hols also he could have phoned for help relating to other matters you are merely guessing you don't know I don't know only JB knows that now

You need to show a statement from Bamber saying 3am calls from Nevill were a regular occurence. When Sheila was at WHF.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 11:17:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline susan

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2017, 11:34:AM »
You need to show a statement from Bamber saying 3am calls from Nevill were a regular occurence. When Sheila was at WHF.

Adam I have it in my files just hang on hehehehe

Online lookout

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2017, 11:38:AM »
The answer's a lemon.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2017, 01:49:PM »
All this thread seems to be producing is a plethora of "Ah, but supposing............." "Nevill may have thought.................." "Sheila might have................" "No one knows what someone else would...................." "It might have been..............." none of which will raise sufficient doubt to release someone convicted of 5 murders.

Offline Adam

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2017, 01:54:PM »
Adam I have it in my files just hang on hehehehe

Thank you.

A source that Nevill was regulary in fear of Sheila & would ring Bamber in the early hours whenever she stayed at WHF, would help explain why Nevill only needed to spend 6 seconds on the phone to Bamber at 3am.

It doesn't explain why Bamber behaved so erratically after receiving Nevill's call. As he would have been used to Nevill's early morning calls regarding Sheila.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 02:30:PM by Adam »

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2017, 06:24:PM »
Again with the help of the books written on the case a picture emerges of a young man who had attempted to exert some autonomy through leaving Gresham's and enrolling at Chelmsford Sixth Form College, to gain some independence of his own with the job at Little Chef, to experience a flavour of the wider world with his two trips to the Antipodes, all of which heretofore ended in failure. Upon return to White House Farm he went through the motions as Nevill and June's stooge, his Damascene conversion to farming only an expedient to perfect the diabolical plan and hasten the day when all would be slain.

Online lookout

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2017, 07:10:PM »
Slain,Steve ? He couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. I'd have imagined he would have been a wuss when it came to confrontation of any sort.
If he'd have had a violent disposition,then I'd have said yes,he did it. He wouldn't have even mustered up the guts to have a set-to with his father--------unlike a young John Eaton who'd dared to punch an elderly man. If Jeremy had hit his father like that then for sure we wouldn't be on this forum.
Is there ever an excuse for attacking older people ?

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2017, 07:21:PM »
Slain,Steve ? He couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. I'd have imagined he would have been a wuss when it came to confrontation of any sort.
If he'd have had a violent disposition,then I'd have said yes,he did it. He wouldn't have even mustered up the guts to have a set-to with his father--------unlike a young John Eaton who'd dared to punch an elderly man. If Jeremy had hit his father like that then for sure we wouldn't be on this forum.
They said the same about Paul Bernado, whose psychological problems also stemmed with the relationship with his mother. He steeled himself by strangling rats enfeebled by cannabis ingestion, disdained the twins for their artistry and vowed never to be like them, though his most vehement hate was reserved for his parents, who regarded him as their underling and who had driven away the love of his life, Suzette Ford.

Offline Adam

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2017, 07:23:PM »

A wuss when it came to confrontation.

So that's why Nevill rang Bamber at 3am. For 6 seconds.