Author Topic: Is the Earth flat, or round, or both, but not spherical?  (Read 40067 times)

Offline susan

Re: Is the Earth flat, or round?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 10:39:AM »
;DThanks David, considering becoming a Flat Earther!! ::)

Hahaha Maggie on the road into Inverness a large board which had been used for advertising local football matches now some bright spark has written the Earth is Flat in big green painted letters hehehe David have you been North lately :))

Offline Adam

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2017, 11:00:AM »
I will post some interesting developments on the scratches under the mantelpiece. Hopefully today.

Is that from one of the 6 letters Bamber has sent you ?

This & the other 12 things Trudie mentioned in the podcast are not being hidden to 'give the crown more time to prepare' then. 

Sloppy work by EP.  Keeping crime scene pictures of an unscratched aga. Did waste paper bins not exist in 1985 ? . It was either the police's idea to scratch the aga, or they agreed to assist the relatives. Either way, they have had 32 years to dispose of crime scene pictures.

Anyway, look forward to the developments.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 11:04:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2017, 11:23:AM »
Is that from one of the 6 letters Bamber has sent you ?

This & the other 12 things Trudie mentioned in the podcast are not being hidden to 'give the crown more time to prepare' then. 

Sloppy work by EP.  Keeping crime scene pictures of an unscratched aga. Did waste paper bins not exist in 1985 ? . It was either the police's idea to scratch the aga, or they agreed to assist the relatives. Either way, they have had 32 years to dispose of crime scene pictures.

Anyway, look forward to the developments.

No, it is actually going to be a list of weak or false arguments so long nobody bothers to vet it just as intended. And if someone does refute the list I will just post it over and over again until they get fed up.

Offline Adam

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2017, 11:29:AM »
No, it is actually going to be a list of weak or false arguments so long nobody bothers to vet it just as intended. And if someone does refute the list I will just post it over and over again until they get fed up.

So it's not from one of Bamber's 6 letters to you ?

Where is you're source from ? Surely not from Trudie's podcast. That's already been out for days.

Anyway, I look forward to the aga scratch developments & sources.

Do you believe the police scratched the aga & asked the relatives to lie in their WS's. Or the relatives scratched the aga & asked the police to hide any counter photographs ?

Offline lookout

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2017, 11:50:AM »

That should lift the boredom a bit.

Even though I must be the only one who believes that the scratches had been made during the night of the struggle.

Offline Adam

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2017, 12:03:PM »
Hopefully the developments will be revealed today.

There has been enough disappointment with 5 posters not able to reveal their new information & the proposed 3D reconstruction of the kitchen fight not materialising.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2017, 12:06:PM »
I will post some interesting developments on the scratches under the mantelpiece. Hopefully today.

Are these official developments or something you have put together?
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Adam

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2017, 12:09:PM »
3D diagrams ?

Offline David1819

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2017, 01:21:PM »
Are these official developments or something you have put together?

How do you define "official development"? 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2017, 01:41:PM »
How do you define "official development"?

Something uncovered by a qualified personage that has been put to the test and has pushed the case forward. I take it from the above, that this is something you have come up with? If so, it's not a development, it's an idea you are exploring.

Offline David1819

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2017, 03:31:PM »
Something uncovered by a qualified personage that has been put to the test and has pushed the case forward. I take it from the above, that this is something you have come up with? If so, it's not a development, it's an idea you are exploring.

It is an idea I am exploring. But considering that an amateur who no qualifications in cryptology cracked the Zodiac Killer's code. An amateur with no qualifications in astronomy or celestial mechanics  discovered planet. Your definition is ill-founded.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2017, 03:57:PM »
It is an idea I am exploring. But considering that an amateur who no qualifications in cryptology cracked the Zodiac Killer's code. An amateur with no qualifications in astronomy or celestial mechanics  discovered planet. Your definition is ill-founded.

Not really because an amateur DID crack the code and DID discover a planet, these things have obviously been verified. Your idea (I presume) had NOT so ....... it's NOT YET (and may never be) a 'development'. It's an idea - if you play things up, it just leaves you open to criticism, believe it or not, I'm not actually having a go.

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2017, 08:59:AM »
It's definitely round  :o
It may look round, but the sun visibly goes round the earth (much like the moon), doesn't it?

Offline lookout

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2017, 09:08:AM »
It's a planet so it's round.

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2017, 10:13:AM »
That's a good answer, and one I wouldn't dispute. It seems that gravity causes planet formation and causes them to be approximately spherical, though with slight flattening if they're spinning.

However, it raises an interesting question: how come some galaxies are round whilst others, including our own, are distinctly flattened?