Author Topic: Is the Earth flat, or round, or both, but not spherical?  (Read 39741 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Is the Earth flat, or round, or both, but not spherical?
« Reply #855 on: February 12, 2018, 09:10:PM »
You've stated that the sun is sometimes outside the firmament and sometimes not, so how is that consistent with it "simply rotating" above the earth, just like the ISS? Why hasn't the ISS fallen back down to earth?

More importantly why does earths surface look spherical from the ISS?

If mike could look out a window of the ISS then what? is the window fake?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #856 on: February 13, 2018, 01:23:AM »
No, you've referred to the daytime. Obviously, I was referring to the night sky. you can't get a night sky in the UK and Australia at one and the same time. Midnight in UK is Midday in Australia, and vice versa,What's significant is the star that appears to be approximately on the axis of rotation of the stars. You're not providing a clear explanation at all of why there are two such stars. Instead, you referred to the sun, which I hadn't mentioned. I referred to the sun, to differentiate between daylight and night, and the fact that if one could see the star constellations up in the 'firmament' at midday in daylight in the UK, as opposed to being able to see star constellations at midnight in the UK, the apparent shift in the focal point around which the star constellations appear to rotate at night time in the UK and Australia can easily be understood! Reference to the flight of the sun is necessary to help explain the anomaly you have raised, since in either the UK or and Australia, the star constellations would appear to rotate against different focal points above at night time, or in daylight! There would be a gradual shift of this focal point each 24 or so hours in each region as viewed by an observer in that locale! This has nothing to do with the earth being a globe, or the right way up people, or the sideways on people this way, or the upside down people, or the sideways on people that way, it's about the earth being flat and what can be observed in the wake of the sun's journey circling above the flat earth, illuminating one part, and leaving a cloak of darkness behind itself in ever decreasing degrees of darkness! The sun cannot illuminate everywhere upon the flat earth at one and the same time, it can only illuminate those parts which fall within its range of varying degrees of light either side of its position, where daylight increases in quantity directly above that part of the flat earth where the sun is at any given time, and where it's light reduces in its wake, leaving those parts of the flat earth in varying degrees of darkness! Since the star constellations can only be viewed at night, an observer upon the flat earth which is shrouded in darkness of let's say in the UK, will never see the same star constellations in daylight in Australia around the exact same focal point because the backdrop of the star constellations from the vantage point of both places cannot be seen in darkness at one and the same time, when it's dark in the UK it's light in Australia, and vice versa. This focal point against which star constellations appear to revolve fluctuates from one to the other in varying degrees each day and night!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 01:27:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #857 on: February 13, 2018, 01:36:AM »
If the earth is flat, how come it has a south pole? the flat earth has a north and a south pole merely as directional markers for orientation all and navigational purposes, calculated against the flight paths of the sun and the moon which rise in the east, and set in the west. The fact that there exists such places called the north and the south pole does not in any way shape or form serve to prove or establish that the earth is a globe, you only have to look at the way aeroplane flightpaths are orientated to get a better grasp of reality![,/color]

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #858 on: February 13, 2018, 01:47:AM »
You've stated that the sun is sometimes outside the firmament and sometimes not, so how is that consistent with it "simply rotating" above the earth, just like the ISS? Why hasn't the ISS fallen back down to earth? Maybe, it's not what it appears to be when viewed by an observer from the earth! Maybe there is no real ISS in so called orbit rotating or circling above the earth, maybe it could simply be 'a projection' using the technology / phenomena at play involving the position and journeys of sun and moon (holographic in nature) in or around the earth's dome and 'firmament'?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 01:51:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #859 on: February 13, 2018, 01:58:AM »
More importantly why does earths surface look spherical from the ISS? it's all faked!

If mike could look out a window of the ISS then what? is the window fake? Airline pilots and crews are not allowed to talk about what can be viewed from the cockpits of the planes they are flying in! Obviously some so called 'astronauts' have come forward and said or claimed that earth is a globe, but it's not! You can make a flat surface look curved simply be looking through different lenses!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 02:09:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #860 on: February 13, 2018, 02:23:AM »
A few mornings ago, I was standing at my back door looking up at the sky and I could see a partially illuminated moon elevated at about 1, O'clock...

In contrast, the sun had just risen and it was low down to the left of my vantage point..

I kept looking at the position of the moon and the sun, and it puzzled me as to why the surface of the moon was not illuminated to reflect the position of the rising sun?

Surely, the baseline of the moon ought really to have been angled rather than appear to be vertical with the moon so high up and the sun so low down in the same sky?

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 02:29:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #861 on: February 13, 2018, 02:31:AM »
Then, in a moment of inspiration it suddenly dawned on me that the reason is because of the curvature of the  earths dome!

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #862 on: February 13, 2018, 02:37:AM »
you can't get a night sky in the UK and Australia at one and the same time.
That's irrelevant, as I wasn't referring to simultaneous observations.

. . . the apparent shift in the focal point around which the star constellations appear to rotate at night time in the UK and Australia can easily be understood!
You haven't provided a clear explanation. You just keep mentioning day and night.

There would be a gradual shift of this focal point each 24 or so hours in each region as viewed by an observer in that locale!
There wouldn't be and there isn't such a gradual shift  You've already referred to the north star as fixed, not gradually shifting. That applies regardless of how long the night happens to be, provided that the north star is observable. If it becomes observable during the day (due to a solar eclipse), it's still in the expected position, confirming that it hasn't gradually shifted during the day.

This focal point against which star constellations appear to revolve fluctuates from one to the other in varying degrees each day and night!
That's completely untrue (and not mentioned elsewhere, even by other proponents of a flat earth). Also, you've already contradicted it by describing the north star as fixed.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #863 on: February 13, 2018, 02:41:AM »
Then, in a moment of inspiration it suddenly dawned on me that the reason is because of the curvature of the  earths dome!

If it had been possible for me to draw an arc from the position where the sun had risen in the east (0°) and use the baseline of the moon as the mid-point of the arc (90°), and continuing west at the point where later on during the day the sun would set (180°), it formed the basis for showing that the earth's dome really did exist! The reason that the baseline of the moon was visible at a 90° angle, must be because the sunlight had been warped around the inner edge of the dome!

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #864 on: February 13, 2018, 02:44:AM »
A few mornings ago, . . .
Can you give the exact date and the time of day (as accurately as you can) when you took the photograph?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #865 on: February 13, 2018, 02:56:AM »
That's irrelevant, as I wasn't referring to simultaneous observations. You haven't provided a clear explanation. You just keep mentioning day and night. There wouldn't be and there isn't such a gradual shift there must be for people in the Southern Hemisphere to view a different focal point against which the star constellations rotate! You've already referred to the north star as fixed, not gradually shifting. Only visible during evenings and at night time from the northern Hemisphere... That applies regardless of how long the night happens to be, provided that the north star is observable. not visible during day time or daylight... If it becomes observable during the day (due to a solar eclipse), there is no evidence that the star constellations are still seemingly rotating around the north star during any solar eclipse viewed in the northern hemisphere, and in any event it might depend upon your position upon the flat earth at the time of such an eclipse. For example, if during such a solar eclipse an observer was located in Australia, they might see the star constellations rotating around the north star focal point! it's still in the expected position, confirming that it hasn't gradually shifted during the day. I think you would find that it's changed... That's completely untrue It might be untrue if your relying upon a globed earth module, but not with the earth being flat...(and not mentioned elsewhere, even by other proponents of a flat earth). Not yet...Also, you've already contradicted it by describing the north star as fixed.Yes, at evening or night, since that is the only time visible from the UK...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:15:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #866 on: February 13, 2018, 03:13:AM »
Can you give the exact date and the time of day (as accurately as you can) when you took the photograph?
Yes, here's an attachment showing the general details...

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #867 on: February 13, 2018, 03:15:AM »
Then, in a moment of inspiration it suddenly dawned on me that the reason is because of the curvature of the earth's dome!
The "baseline" is called the lunar terminator. Its appearance is not explainable by the curvature of the earth's dome. You've simply made a wild guess, and not shown that it's a good guess.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #868 on: February 13, 2018, 03:29:AM »
The "baseline" is called the lunar terminator. Its appearance is not explainable by the curvature of the earth's dome. You've simply made a wild guess, and not shown that it's a good guess. It's more than a good guess, it's logical, since the moons baseline (or the lunar terminator) is totally and completely out of sync' with the positions of the risen sun and the exalted moon as captured by me in photographs! Everything contained in the photographs I took that morning points to the existence of the domed earth - the sun's rays reflecting off the inner edge of the 'firmament' in a curved fashion, projecting sunlight onto the surface of the moon at an unnatural angle...

I have seen examples of this anomaly thousands and thousands of times, where the sun and the moon are visible in the sky at the same time! It can't be just a coincidence that this phenomena keeps repeating itself over and over!

The moon has to be some technological form of a hologram which absorbs light - the sun a modified version of that hologramic technology which expels heat (radiation) and light!

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:32:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #869 on: February 13, 2018, 03:39:AM »
Hologramic technology is being used to indoctrinate the masses into believing that the sun is the centre of our galaxy..