Author Topic: carol ann lees conclusions.  (Read 813 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: carol ann lees conclusions.
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2017, 12:21:PM »

Have rang this morning so I've to expect a phone-call or a visit---------thank goodness for that ! It has bothered me somewhat.

That's all you can do, it's in their hands now.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Online lookout

« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2017, 12:24:PM »
That's all you can do, it's in their hands now.

Indeed it is as it's not really something you'd keep to yourself even though I partially feel that I'm betraying her by doing what I've done because she puts all her trust in me.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2017, 12:30:PM »

Indeed it is as it's not really something you'd keep to yourself even though I partially feel that I'm betraying her by doing what I've done because she puts all her trust in me.

If you do something for the best intentions, it's not betrayal and she never has to know you said anything.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2017, 12:47:PM »

Lookout, the only similarity here is about what you're seeing as a betrayal of trust. I knew, because of the prescription her doctor had left for my mother, she'd not told him the truth about her symptoms. It COULD be said that I betrayed her trust by phoning him, but it can be seen another way. Had she subsequently died, the doctor MAY have been seen as being negligent. I believe it's the patient's responsibility to make sure the doctor is fully informed about their symptoms. The doctor made an excuse for another visit and told her he'd given it some thought and felt another medication would suit her better. My conversation with him was never revealed. I MAY have broken her trust, but she lived to have told me it was none of my business.....................had she known about it!!!!!

Online lookout

« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2017, 01:17:PM »
Lookout, the only similarity here is about what you're seeing as a betrayal of trust. I knew, because of the prescription her doctor had left for my mother, she'd not told him the truth about her symptoms. It COULD be said that I betrayed her trust by phoning him, but it can be seen another way. Had she subsequently died, the doctor MAY have been seen as being negligent. I believe it's the patient's responsibility to make sure the doctor is fully informed about their symptoms. The doctor made an excuse for another visit and told her he'd given it some thought and felt another medication would suit her better. My conversation with him was never revealed. I MAY have broken her trust, but she lived to have told me it was none of my business.....................had she known about it!!!!!

Strangely enough I thought about the medication side of the woman's latest "ploy",as her bathroom and bedroom are like chemist's shops with the various assortments of medication,most of which is unnecessary,and dependent on further medication at present while in hospital then the effects could be catastrophic,as it would obviously be for a wrong diagnosis,i.e." voices in the head ".
However,I'll let you know,possibly by pm if anything confidential should emerge.
I just feel that her "self-harming " has gone on for too long-----months in fact,that they need to get to the bottom of that before anything else as I suspect the GP hasn't been aware of that either,only that she's been " falling ",with no physical underlying condition to cause them. 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2017, 01:23:PM »

Strangely enough I thought about the medication side of the woman's latest "ploy",as her bathroom and bedroom are like chemist's shops with the various assortments of medication,most of which is unnecessary,and dependent on further medication at present while in hospital then the effects could be catastrophic,as it would obviously be for a wrong diagnosis,i.e." voices in the head ".
However,I'll let you know,possibly by pm if anything confidential should emerge.
I just feel that her "self-harming " has gone on for too long-----months in fact,that they need to get to the bottom of that before anything else as I suspect the GP hasn't been aware of that either,only that she's been " falling ",with no physical underlying condition to cause them.

I guess doctors can often make the wrong diagnosis because people never tell them the full truth but all they can rely on, is what they are told by the patient. Even with physical evidence as in the case you mention, it's not always obvious what the underlying problem is. You've done the right thing Lookout.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2017, 01:45:PM »

It seems that this person has been able to hide, what is certainly, a very present underlying condition. Easier to do, these days, when we don't necessarily see the same doctor. She's clearly in need of help. It sounds as if she's attention seeking. The question is, WHY? She certainly seems to have made a successful job of putting the burden of responsibility on you.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2017, 03:16:PM »
sorry what are we talking about now.

i cant head nor tail of this.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2017, 03:18:PM »
sorry what are we talking about now.

i cant head nor tail of this.

It relates to someone who Lookout knows.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!