Author Topic: Disappearing Threads and PMs Sept 2017  (Read 7264 times)

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
Re: Disappearing Threads and PMs Sept 2017
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2017, 11:37:AM »
I think Reader has been treated very badly and I do not agree with any of the offensive remarks

So much for FREE speech
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Caroline

« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2017, 12:08:PM »
I think Reader has been treated very badly and I do not agree with any of the offensive remarks

So much for FREE speech

I think you're only commenting on Reader because you're out to cause trouble (as usual) - there were no offensive remarks.

Free speech works BOTH ways!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 01:12:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline David1819

« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2017, 12:57:PM »
I find nothing wrong with the criticism of readers position as a moderator. It is entirely constructive.

I while ago someone I know from outside the forum asked me to contact reader because of the drivel Stephanie Hall was posting. I'm assuming they said reader because it was written in brackets on the homepage (Moderator : Reader)

I did so. Took almost a month to get back to me  :-\

Offline Adam

« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2017, 01:12:PM »
Stephanie Hall was mainly urging supporters to not fall for Bamber's properganda. She fell for it herself with Simon Hall & feels all of Bamber supporters are being gullible as well.

Whether you agree or disagree, it is her opinion & was not expressed in an aggressive or goading way.  Or including pictures no one wants.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 01:25:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2017, 03:07:PM »
I find nothing wrong with the criticism of readers position as a moderator. It is entirely constructive.

I while ago someone I know from outside the forum asked me to contact reader because of the drivel Stephanie Hall was posting. I'm assuming they said reader because it was written in brackets on the homepage (Moderator : Reader)

That's not my experience
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2017, 03:10:PM »
I think you're only commenting on Reader because you're out to cause trouble (as usual) - there were no offensive remarks.

Free speech works BOTH ways!

You think to much as usual. I will give my opinion on Reader and nothing is going to stop me
Unless my support of Reader mysteriously disappears again
I trust her 100.%

Offline Caroline

« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2017, 04:02:PM »
You think to much as usual. I will give my opinion on Reader and nothing is going to stop me
I trust her 100.%

Likewise, I will make comments on you - I don't trust you 100%

Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2017, 04:33:PM »
Reader you will always continue to have my full support

Offline Jane

« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2017, 04:45:PM »

So much for FREE speech

You're entitled to think what you like. The majority here seem to think that Reader was abominably rude to Caroline by criticizing her hard work and expertise - it says much about her character that she's been so magnanimous, wouldn't you say?

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2017, 06:33:PM »
I trust her 100.%
No one mysteriously disappeared  anything Jackie. I explained to you why your original post was removed. 
You are welcome to give your support to anyone on the forum and no one is trying to stop you.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 06:39:PM by maggie »

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2017, 08:19:AM »
I may have been busy or working away from home, but I recall that the comments I was being asked about weren't linked, and the objections were generic rather than quoting specific objectionable statements. It's difficult to track down something that may already have been removed, or may have become out of context due to other posts being removed. I think I eventually asked for clarification or specific links, but got no reply.

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2017, 08:11:AM »
I posted several times about how the migration was supposed to happen on 07/08/2017 - clearly it happened much later . . .
Can you now tell us on what date it happened or what the date was of the backup that was eventually restored? Also, will future backups be made more frequently than in the past?