Author Topic: For those who believe Nevill was shot in bed.  (Read 355 times)

Offline Adam

Re: For those who believe Nevill was shot in bed.
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2017, 10:11:PM »

Expertly located ? It was overkill.! As in frenzy,madness,etc.

Oh yes. After Sheila picked up the loaded rifle Bamber, Nevill & June had left in the kitchen. After Bamber had spotted rabbits 
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2017, 10:31:PM »
Oh yes. After Sheila picked up the loaded rifle Bamber, Nevill & June had left in the kitchen. After Bamber had spotted rabbits

Yes you do get rabbits on a farm you know ? You are trying to make something logical seem illogical, and then not making a point .

What is your point ?

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2017, 01:44:AM »
The bullets into June while in bed were all expertly located. Sheila was composed & accurrate with all her shots. Rather than crazy.

You call this accurate?

"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2017, 01:46:AM »
You call this accurate?

None of them missed though..

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2017, 01:59:AM »

Beside the point. Five shots at point blank range non struck any vital organs.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 02:00:AM by David1819 »
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Online lookout

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2017, 08:11:AM »

Firearms are alien to me but give me a rifle in an enclosed area such as the Bamber's bedroom and I'd make short work of any target which was within a yard of me if I had to,even if it meant " wildly " shooting,as Sheila had done. That way you're bound to hit your target,you can't miss as after a couple of shots that target becomes immobile and static.

Offline Adam

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2017, 08:44:AM »
Yes you do get rabbits on a farm you know ? You are trying to make something logical seem illogical, and then not making a point .

What is your point ?

No point. Just confirming a 'crazy' Sheila accurately fired 25 bullets into 5 people. In expert locations. David's diagram shows the accurrate shots into Nevill were from several feet away. Which refutes the publish evidence.

This was after Bamber had fully loaded a rifle but not put the silencer on. Meaning he could only fire one shot before the rabbits would disperse. Sheila later picking up the rifle after Bamber, Nevill & June had not put it away.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 08:46:AM by Adam »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2017, 12:29:PM »
We know June was shot in bed because her side of the bed is covered in blood and two bullets that exited her body became lodged in the pillow/mattress. I don't think it's necessarily true that she was laid in bed sleeping when she originally got shot! I will give my reasons for believing this shortly. Although I accept that either when she fell back onto the bed, or sat on the bed, or both in no particular order she may have then been shot! I also believe it possible that June may have held the pillow between one part of her body or other in the mistaken belief that it might somehow prevent a bullet,
of bullets penetrating it and harming her! Again I will provide my reasons for believing this!

Its worth me noting that when I first got interested in this case. I assumed Nevill slept on the opposite blood stained side of the bed, because I was told he was shot in bed. Neville was not in bed when the shooting started!

Its claimed Nevill was also shot in bed. Yet undoubtedly the photos of Nevill's side of the bed tells a very different story. Neville was not a sleep in bed or he would have been killed and died in the main bedroom! None of his blood was found in the main bedroom, the closest 'O' type blood was found on wallpaper on the main stairs!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2017, 01:18:PM »
No point. Just confirming a 'crazy' Sheila accurately fired 25 bullets into 5 people. In expert locations. David's diagram shows the accurrate shots into Nevill were from several feet away. Which refutes the publish evidence.

Indeed it does.

This was after Bamber had fully loaded a rifle but not put the silencer on. Meaning he could only fire one shot before the rabbits would disperse.

Rabbits do not "disperse" under fire. They are not clever enough to notice the danger.

https://gfycat.com/DefinitiveGenerousAtlanticspadefish

Offline Adam

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2017, 01:21:PM »
Indeed it does.

Rabbits do not "disperse" under fire. They are not clever enough to notice the danger.

https://gfycat.com/DefinitiveGenerousAtlanticspadefish

What is the point of having a silencer for a rifle used for shooting rabbits ?

Online lookout

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2017, 01:34:PM »
It's like the child's joke : that if there were 12 birds perched on a telegraph wire and one was shot,how many would be left ??

Offline Adam

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2017, 01:45:PM »
Anyway I'm not sure what David's video is supposed to be showing.

Bamber confirmed he fully loaded the rifle but did not put the silencer on. Unfortunately the rabbits had gone by the time Bamber went outside.

So a pre supper massacre of the dangerous rabbits did not take place.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 01:46:PM by Adam »

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2017, 03:45:PM »
What is the point of having a silencer for a rifle used for shooting rabbits ?

If you have subsonic ammunition there is no point. Waste of money.

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2017, 05:32:PM »

There certainly is a point with subsonic ammunition.  A sound moderator is very effective, more so than with high velocity (i.e. supersonic) ammunition, as the sound moderator does not reduce the "crack" made by a supersonic bullet, it only suppresses the muzzle boom.

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2017, 05:37:PM »

What is this nonsense you are spouting?

The humble .22 rimfire is undoubtedly one of the gun world’s success stories.

Most Rifles cut their shooting teeth on one, and as a vermin tool it is unparalleled. The sound moderator should certainly form part of the rimfire purchase, especially if it is for culling rabbits and subsonic ammunition is used.

http://www.shootinguk.co.uk/shooting/accessories/sound-moderators-for-22-rimfires-7960
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 05:39:PM by Hartley. »