Author Topic: Disappearing Threads and PMs Sept 2017  (Read 7264 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Disappearing Threads and PMs Sept 2017
« on: August 31, 2017, 09:44:AM »

Supporting evidence to 'confirm there was an attack alarm' which was activated from within the farmhouse by 3.29am, is contained in 'a police telex message' log. All types of alarm such as 'intruder alarms' and 'attack alarms' which were fed directly through to the police are 'automatically recorded' there as one of many telex messages 'when' activated! The times that police units got deployed to respond to such occurences are 'also' recorded! There is little doubt from what I have seen that 'PC Myall' left to go to the farmhouse 'long before the occupants of CA07' containing 'PS Bews' and 'PS Saxby' did! The telex message log I have seen has 'the occupants of CA07' being deployed to the incident at '3.45am', not 3.35am! Bonnetts 'handwritten note' that the occupants of 'CA07' were deployed to the incident at '3.35am', and that they 'arrived' there at '3.48am', is false! From his console (6) in the incident room 'he typed' in the fact that 'CA07 were deployed at 3.45am', hence why in the police 'telex message' log it 'flagged up' correctly as 3.45am! The handwritten version of 'Malcolm Bonnetts' 3.26am log, therefore has 'misleading information' recorded upon it and in it. He 'typed' in at his keyboard that 'CA07 had been deployed to the incident at 3.45am', which was 'after Jeremy called Chelmsford police station' at 3.36am, why would he record the time 'inaccurately' as though they had been deployed '10 minutes' earlier? The answer seems clear to me, the handwritten phone log made by 'Malcolm Bonnett', was 'not' written up contemporaneously, it was made up and 'written out much later' on another occasion! Probably after the 'nature of the police investigation altered' from 'four murders and a suicide', into 'five murders', by which time the 'audio recordings' of Neville Bambers 3.26am call to Witham police station which 'got diverted' to Chelmsford incident room by the 'automated service' deployed back at Witham because there was 'no-one' available to take Nevilles call at that time, and 'Jeremys' call to Chelmsford police station at '3.36am', had both been (arguably) 'destroyed' or 'disposed of' because they were over '28 days' old. Bews and Saxby did 'not arrive' at the scene until '3.58am', they 'weren't there' at '3.48am', but 'PC Myall' was 'already there', he was there in time to see 'the scruffy looking hunched man walking away from the farmhouse' at '3.45am', not at 'about' 3.45am, and certainly not 'about an hour before the firearm officers arrived at the scene' (5am) in keeping with 'Kim Sengupta's News article' on the matter! The reason why 'Bonnetts' 3.26am phone log records the time that CA07 was deployed to the incident and arrived there, is recorded as having taken place 10 minutes sooner than they had been, was because at the time Bonnet wrote out the handwritten version of his 3.26am log, 'Jeremy' had already been interviewed in early September about the sequence with which 'he had called the police and his girlfriend' Julie Mugford! He told the 'interviewing officers' that he had called Julie first then the police! They took Jeremy to task on that asssertion 'reminding him' that on the morning of the incident he had told officers at the scene that 'he had tried phoning Witham police station' but had got no reply, and then 'he had phoned Julie'! Jeremy 'appeared confused' when challenged about this, and 'eventually conceded' that 'what he had originally told the officers at the scene' that he had tried to phone Witham police station before he had phoned Julie, and not the other way round, 'must be the true sequence' of events! But, 'Jeremy' had tried to contact Witham police 'before he phoned his girlfriend' but got no answer, and he had phoned Chelmsford police 'after he had spoken' to Julie! What the police knew and have known all along, is that 'Neville Bambers' distress call was made at 3.26am, and that 'Jeremys' call to Chelmsford occurred at 3.36am, 10 minutes later! Somebody in authority who was possibly 'trying to keep the lid on' the true nature of the 'incident' at the farmhouse (the murders of Neville, June and their two grandchildren on the one hand, and the 'circumstances of the death of Sheila', who perhaps may have originally been 'earmarked as the patsy' to take the blame for the other deaths, if we lean toward Giovanni De Stefano's explanation for what might have occured involving a spy ring conspiracy) realised that by presenting the time of 'Jeremys' 3.36am call to Chelmsford, as having occurred 10 minutes sooner, it would 'serve to mask the fact that Neville Bamber had made his distress call' at around the time that 'Jeremy' had attempted to contact Witham police station himself unsuccessfully! Hence why during the trial 'an attempt was made' to try and get 'PC West' to agree that he could have 'made a mistake' when looking at the control room clock by as much as 10 minutes. In the end though PC West 'wasn't prepared to accept' that he had made such a glaring error! The 'fact is', he didn't...

The contents of both logs (Bonnetts 3.26am log, and Wests 3.36am log) were 'never disclosed together', alongside one another during the trial, or the 'subsequent' failed appeal and the 'contradictory nature' of both were 'never considered' or 'debated, and no court 'judgement' given which dispensed the issues arising therein, because the prosecution made Jeremys call (PC Wests 3.36am log) the subject of 'a mistaken time' having been recorded by PC West. There was 'nothing presented' to suggest or imply that the 'contents of each log' supported the fact that Neville and Jeremy had contacted the police about the same matter, albeit 'couched in terminology' representative of 'Neville telling police himself' what was happening, and 'Jeremy telling police what Neville had told him' was happening!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: Disappearing Threads and PMs Sept 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 10:37:AM »
who would of removed them.

cant you get them back.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 10:38:AM by nugnug »

Offline susan

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 09:08:PM »
who would of removed them.

cant you get them back.

hahaha my laptop is showing yesterday's forum and all the pm's now are from the 7th August recent ones have gone up in smoke oh heck

Offline lookout

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 09:49:AM »
hahaha my laptop is showing yesterday's forum and all the pm's now are from the 7th August recent ones have gone up in smoke oh heck

McAfee were" telling me" that this forum was an unsafe connection,for long enough. I just ignored it,as you do. ::)  It's still " dodgy ". On this laptop anyway.
A lot of my posts have gone now--------I spoke too soon.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 10:09:AM »
surely somebody must no whats going on by now.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 10:16:AM »
surely somebody must no whats going on by now.
Think it may take time to settle down but Caroline has told me the problem has been sorted. :)

Offline David1819

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 11:38:AM »
Think it may take time to settle down but Caroline has told me the problem has been sorted. :)

Most of augusts posts are missing  :(

Offline lookout

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2017, 11:54:AM »
Most of augusts posts are missing  :(

Also pm's. Mine were okay until I looked this morning ? Gone overnight. Only certain ones  :o

Offline lookout

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2017, 12:00:PM »
Might be overload or something like that,although older posts vanishing would have made more sense.
Also gone,are my " search " references, so there's a memory issue by not having retained my searches.

Offline lookout

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2017, 12:02:PM »
Still-------it's not the end of the world,is it ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2017, 12:25:PM »
OK - the forum was migrated to a new server. We were told that is wouldn't impact the forum, however, that's obviously not the case, there were clearly issues and posts and PM''s have gone missing. We have had a restore of data from a back up from the old server, problems is, once you restore from an old data base copy, new stuff is over written. I spent all weekend talking with the 'Chinese' help desk and this is the best restore we're going to get. There has been no hacking or anything untoward - just a complete cock-up from the service host.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2017, 12:33:PM »
Might be overload or something like that,although older posts vanishing would have made more sense.
Also gone,are my " search " references, so there's a memory issue by not having retained my searches.

No overload or memory issue, it's your browser that saves your searches not the forum

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2017, 12:35:PM »

McAfee were" telling me" that this forum was an unsafe connection,for long enough. I just ignored it,as you do. ::)  It's still " dodgy ". On this laptop anyway.
A lot of my posts have gone now--------I spoke too soon.

By 'unsafe' it simply means that the forum doesn't use encryption - given that you're not making payments, then it's perfectly fine.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2017, 12:37:PM »
oh well nothing much we can do at the moment just have to carry on as best we can im not sure weather to start any new threads or not.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2017, 12:40:PM »
oh well nothing much we can do at the moment just have to carry on as best we can im not sure weather to start any new threads or not.

It should be OK now, I have told them to STOP restoring things as we were just going around in circles.