Author Topic: For those who believe Nevill was shot in bed.  (Read 352 times)

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
For those who believe Nevill was shot in bed.
« on: August 08, 2017, 07:43:PM »
We know June was shot in bed because her side of the bed is covered in blood and two bullets that exited her body became lodged in the pillow/mattress.

Its worth me noting that when I first got interested in this case. I assumed Nevill slept on the opposite blood stained side of the bed, because I was told he was shot in bed.

Its claimed Nevill was also shot in bed. Yet undoubtedly the photos of Nevill's side of the bed tells a very different story.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 08:28:PM by David1819 »
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
Re: For those who believe Nevill was shot in bed.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 07:51:PM »
The other thing I can't quite understand is all the chairs and bits and pieces in the area very close to where Jeremy is supposed to have forced Sheila into a position to be shot . And yet nothing disturbed or knocked over at all .

If that was June's blood underneath Sheila she must have moved about quite a bit?

Offline lookout

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 08:16:PM »
That blood stain on the bed is a facsimile of the rear of Sheila's nightdress.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 08:37:PM »
There's surely not enough room for both June and Sheila to be positioned on the bed?

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 08:39:PM »
There's surely not enough room for both June and Sheila to be positioned on the bed?

Isn't that precisely the purpose of a double bed?

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 08:43:PM »
Isn't that precisely the purpose of a double bed?
Well as David inferred from his opening post the blood is surely only on one part of the bed. If Sheila's blood is transferred from the nightie on the right hand side as we look at it how can June have been pinned to the bed with the first hale of shots going through the pillow in the same spot?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 08:44:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 08:47:PM »

If that was June's blood underneath Sheila she must have moved about quite a bit?

Sheila puts five bullets in June. June gets out of bed and runs away from the shooter

At the same time Nevill rushes upstairs hearing the shots and subsequently gets shot with the remaining three or four bullets in the magazine.

Sheila chases Nevill downstairs. Once June realises Sheila has left the doorway, June returns back in that direction she came in order to go downstairs and help Nevill. Only to collapse by the door from either shock or blood loss.

"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 08:48:PM »
Well as David inferred from his opening post the blood is surely only on one part of the bed. If Sheila's blood is transferred from the nightie on the right hand side as we look at it how can June have been pinned to the bed with the first hale of shots going through the pillow in the same spot?

To be honest, I struggle to take much notice of what David posts. Unless he was hiding under the bed with Crispy (or Pest) then he hasn't really got much to support his assertions.

Offline lookout

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2017, 09:03:PM »

Sheila had sat on the edge of the bed to have left that impression on the sheet.

Offline Adam

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2017, 09:18:PM »
To be honest, I struggle to take much notice of what David posts. Unless he was hiding under the bed with Crispy (or Pest) then he hasn't really got much to support his assertions.

I take notice at June being asleep while Sheila was going crazy. Nevill ringing Bamber & the police. Rather than wake his wife.

And then there are the side ejecting bouncing bullets.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2017, 09:23:PM »
The bullets into June while in bed were all expertly located. Sheila was composed & accurrate with all her shots. Rather than crazy.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 09:32:PM »
The bullets into June while in bed were all expertly located. Sheila was composed & accurrate with all her shots. Rather than crazy.
Yes they don't want to be reminded of that.

Offline lookout

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2017, 10:01:PM »

Expertly located ? It was overkill.! As in frenzy,madness,etc.

Offline susan

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2017, 10:03:PM »

Expertly located ? It was overkill.! As in frenzy,madness,etc.

Lookout I thought that too I even thought one bullet was in the pillow.

Offline lookout

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2017, 10:09:PM »
Lookout I thought that too I even thought one bullet was in the pillow.

Who could miss at a foot away ? Even from one side of the bedroom to the other,taking in the length of the rifle as well wouldn't have been difficult to fire at your target as the room measurements weren't exactly spacious.