Author Topic: Maxine Carr/Julie Mugford. Differences.  (Read 1044 times)

Offline JackieD

Re: Maxine Carr/Julie Mugford. Differences.
« Reply #195 on: August 09, 2017, 05:29:PM »

Correct! I do not have, NOR do I have any desire to have access to your pm's or email addy. Please point me to ANYWHERE that I've said that Ngb ISN'T a good person. Refusing to state, equivocally, that he believes Jeremy is innocent doesn't make him a bad person.

Well point me anywhere that Ngb gives the impression JB is guilty

Offline JackieD

« Reply #196 on: August 09, 2017, 05:31:PM »
Jackie how would you greet Julie on any return trip to England? http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3990.0.html

Is Ngb1066 working pro bono? I suppose nobody would contest his right to assist Jeremy Bamber, even though some of us feel the part highlighted in bold is exactly what he is doing.

Julie the truth is out and now it's time to face the consequences of your actions

Offline susan

« Reply #197 on: August 09, 2017, 05:44:PM »
Julie the truth is out and now it's time to face the consequences of your actions

Jackie did Julie have a brother can you remember?

Offline Jane J

« Reply #198 on: August 09, 2017, 06:29:PM »

Well point me anywhere that Ngb gives the impression JB is guilty

This isn't about impressions given. He hasn't said, unambiguously, that he believes Jeremy is innocent.

Offline JackieD

« Reply #199 on: August 09, 2017, 11:46:PM »
Jackie did Julie have a brother can you remember?

I can't remember Susan, Jeremy never mentioned she had a brother

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #200 on: August 10, 2017, 11:42:AM »
Jackie how would you greet Julie on any return trip to England? http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3990.0.html

Is Ngb1066 working pro bono? I suppose nobody would contest his right to assist Jeremy Bamber, even though some of us feel the part highlighted in bold is exactly what he is doing.

I am not currently involved in the case.  I did have some involvement when Simon McKay was involved, in the last submissions and the subsequent JR application.  My involvement was pro bono  (as was Simon's work).  The only people paid by the defence have been expert witnesses, funded by donations from individuals.  There is no legal aid available unless the CCRC refer the case again to the Court of Appeal.

Offline lookout

« Reply #201 on: August 10, 2017, 12:18:PM »
Jeremy's 20% share of N&J Bamber would have secured payments towards the funds needed.!

I'm hopping mad having just watched the follow-up to the original " Money Trail " video. Sickening !!

Offline lookout

« Reply #202 on: August 10, 2017, 12:35:PM »
Perhaps if everyone watched this latest video they'd see who the motive lay with. It's unbelievable and if I were Jeremy,I'd have nightmares for the rest of my life. It's truly shocking.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #203 on: August 10, 2017, 02:01:PM »
Perhaps if everyone watched this latest video they'd see who the motive lay with. It's unbelievable and if I were Jeremy,I'd have nightmares for the rest of my life. It's truly shocking.

Jeremy had the SAME motive - he was part of the SAME family!
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline lookout

« Reply #204 on: August 10, 2017, 04:01:PM »
Jeremy had the SAME motive - he was part of the SAME family!

No,he was CLEARLY the outsider.The cuckoo.The fly in the ointment who could have stopped the relatives getting their greedy mitts on everything. He had to be removed.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2017, 03:19:PM »

No,he was CLEARLY the outsider.The cuckoo.The fly in the ointment who could have stopped the relatives getting their greedy mitts on everything. He had to be removed.

Well, I guess if you murder your family, you're bound to put a few people's backs up  ;)
100% GUILTY - No doubts!