Author Topic: Liz Rimmingtons Statements  (Read 4389 times)

Offline Jan

Re: Liz Rimmingtons Statements
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2017, 01:10:PM »
The only thing that is feasible to me is that Julie Mugford was obsessed with Jeremy, she could not bare the thought of him being with anyone else and as a prolific liar was capable of anything in revenge and to top it off sold the story for fame and fortune posing without knickers
Very classy

Or perhaps she was just a drama queen and never thought her friends would go to the police . By then she was in a very awkward predicament. I know a few people like that . Good at telling lies until it just happens sometimes without thinking of the consequences.

The fact is what she said was not true , there was no hitman , the bible was not on her chest and the rest was a concoction of stuff that had probably been in the papers .

Offline Jane

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2017, 01:15:PM »

Or perhaps she was just a drama queen and never thought her friends would go to the police . By then she was in a very awkward predicament. I know a few people like that . Good at telling lies until it just happens sometimes without thinking of the consequences.

The fact is what she said was not true , there was no hitman , the bible was not on her chest and the rest was a concoction of stuff that had probably been in the papers .

So she may have been a drama queen? Actually, I'm inclined to agree, but it doesn't make all drama queens, liars, NOR, if Jeremy told her the story of a hit man -or anything else- does it make HER the liar for repeating it.

Offline lookout

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2017, 01:18:PM »
She didn't sleep with MM.

It was you who'd mentioned about the relationship back in 2012/13 and because Liz had previously slept with JB,it appeared that bed-hopping was their favourite pastime.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2017, 01:25:PM »

It was you who'd mentioned about the relationship back in 2012/13 and because Liz had previously slept with JB,it appeared that bed-hopping was their favourite pastime.

Yes it was - being human Lookout, I made a mistake and have said so in the past but people ignore that. Just shows how easy it is to create a myth. So you'll remember that it wasn't MM it was MW in future?
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2017, 01:26:PM »

So WHAT? Just what are you trying to hang onto this group of 20-25 year old's who did -30+ years ago- what numerous other groups did?

Offline Jan

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2017, 01:43:PM »
So WHAT? Just what are you trying to hang onto this group of 20-25 year old's who did -30+ years ago- what numerous other groups did?

No we can leave that to the family who took great delight in accusing Jeremy with sleeping with men and women . Just to emphasise his bad character.

guest2181

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2017, 01:56:PM »
No we can leave that to the family who took great delight in accusing Jeremy with sleeping with men and women . Just to emphasise his bad character.

I think back then, there were less liberal views of such things, particularly from older people.

Adding things to perhaps show Jeremy in a bad light, yes it's quite possible and perhaps even likely. Many are guilty of this even now whilst discussing the case from different viewpoints. Heck some posters even seem to do it to each other whilst trying to hammer their points home.

Offline lookout

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2017, 01:59:PM »
It was on the 10th of Sept.1985 that both JM and LR went to a hotel with a couple of men they'd just met.
I don't imagine the meeting would have been discussing the weather. No,it entailed a round of cocaine !

This is/was the same " friend " who'd rang the police to say that JM was withholding evidence------before flying off to Malta for a holiday with JM.
With friends like that you don't need enemies.

guest2181

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2017, 02:02:PM »
It was on the 10th of Sept.1985 that both JM and LR went to a hotel with a couple of men they'd just met.
I don't imagine the meeting would have been discussing the weather. No,it entailed a round of cocaine !

This is/was the same " friend " who'd rang the police to say that JM was withholding evidence------before flying off to Malta for a holiday with JM.
With friends like that you don't need enemies.

Where does this information come from Lookout?

Offline Jane

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2017, 02:02:PM »

Are you encouraging us to adopt the antediluvian attitudes held then?

Offline lookout

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2017, 02:03:PM »
Yes it was - being human Lookout, I made a mistake and have said so in the past but people ignore that. Just shows how easy it is to create a myth. So you'll remember that it wasn't MM it was MW in future?

Liz had lived with both MM and MW.

Offline Jane

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2017, 02:05:PM »

I thought Liz had her own house?

Offline lookout

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2017, 02:15:PM »
I thought Liz had her own house?

She may have done,we don't know as there isn't enough available information about her,but latterly when she made that phone-call to police she was living with MW.

guest2181

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2017, 02:32:PM »

I don't think Liz and MM even knew each other did they.

MM statements are below. There is a second one on page 2.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4034.0.html

Offline Jane

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2017, 03:07:PM »
I don't think Liz and MM even knew each other did they.

MM statements are below. There is a second one on page 2.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4034.0.html

Hopefully,  the potential for another myth nipped in the bud.