Author Topic: Liz Rimmingtons Statements  (Read 4388 times)

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
Liz Rimmingtons Statements
« on: August 06, 2017, 08:41:AM »
Why aren't these statements available
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Jan

Re: Liz Rimmingtons Statements
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 08:52:AM »
Why aren't these statements available
. You could try asking mike ?

They must be out there somewhere because they are often referred to .

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 10:10:AM »
I know Jan, they are not on the red site either

It's very strange they are missing
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline lookout

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 12:19:PM »
Little is known about this character-------I wonder why ? I know she'd had a relationship with MM and also that she wasn't averse to the odd " snort " of cocaine. Both her and JM were together on the night before Liz went to the police----------------making up their story,perhaps ?? Pretty odd to me.

guest2181

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 12:23:PM »
Little is known about this character-------I wonder why ? I know she'd had a relationship with MM and also that she wasn't averse to the odd " snort " of cocaine. Both her and JM were together on the night before Liz went to the police----------------making up their story,perhaps ?? Pretty odd to me.

If little is known about her, then there is not really anything for you to base such assumptions on.

Offline lookout

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 12:24:PM »
If little is known about her, then there is not really anything for you to base such assumptions on.

Like I said----------little is/was known.

Offline Jane

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 12:27:PM »

This all sounds suspiciously like if there's nothing on her I'll find something.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 12:27:PM »
So we don't know if she had a grudge against JB
Another one of his conquests???

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2017, 12:28:PM »
This all sounds suspiciously like if there's nothing on her I'll find something.

I am certainly interested in the person for documentary reasons

Offline Jan

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2017, 12:33:PM »

But why would they ? It does seem to me they were trying to get Julie to go to the police and I don't think they would risk telling lies ?

But nothing Julie told them was specific truth about the crime that no one else knew ?

So we are no further forward really .

We are never going to know if Julie got a call tipping her off about Jeremy being in the frame and perhaps taking her down with him.

We just don't have the evidence .

But a member of the family knew didn't he because he let it slip to Colin . Up to that call he did not have a clue.

Offline lookout

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2017, 12:35:PM »

You'll find that she'd slept with her best friend's boyfriend as well as MM,so the " scorned " conversation would have been the highlight of both women.
Go back 4/5 years and test your memory.

Offline Jane

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2017, 12:35:PM »
I am certainly interested in the person for documentary reasons

But she may NOT be interested..............for the same reasons. I really can't see anyone, who was involved at the time, wanting to revisit it. Certainly not publicly.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 12:36:PM »
I know Jan, they are not on the red site either

It's very strange they are missing

They aren't missing, they're just not on this site!  ::)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2017, 12:38:PM »

You'll find that she'd slept with her best friend's boyfriend as well as MM,so the " scorned " conversation would have been the highlight of both women.
Go back 4/5 years and test your memory.

So WHAT, Lookout? This woman is now probably closer to 60 than 50. Why should her past be dragged out for public consumption?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2017, 12:39:PM »

She did NOT have a relationship with MM, it was Malcolm Waters. So now she's a liar?  ::)
Few people have the imagination for reality