Author Topic: Liz Rimmingtons Statements  (Read 483 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Liz Rimmingtons Statements
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2017, 01:30:PM »

Wherever the evidence is, it must be out there somewhere for it to have been mentioned in the first place,pre.2011/2012.

I can't believe this - I have said I made a mistake when I mentioned LR and MM being together but because it suits your argument you telling me I am wrong about being wrong? You couldn't make this up although some try VERY HARD.

For the record and regardless of what Lookout says - Liz Rimmington and Matthew MacDonald DID NOT have a relationship!
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline lookout

« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2017, 01:37:PM »
I can't believe this - I have said I made a mistake when I mentioned LR and MM being together but because it suits your argument you telling me I am wrong about being wrong? You couldn't make this up although some try VERY HARD.

For the record and regardless of what Lookout says - Liz Rimmington and Matthew MacDonald DID NOT have a relationship!

You're the one telling me that I'm wrong,not the other way around. I didn't say you were wrong.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2017, 01:42:PM »

You're the one telling me that I'm wrong,not the other way around. I didn't say you were wrong.

NO! I am saying 'I WAS WRONG' - I realise that those words are alien to you, but not to me.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2017, 01:44:PM »

But you seem to be reluctant to admit to being wrong. Your last suggestion -after saying that it must have been mentioned -from which you seem to have concluded it has to be truth/evidential- was to suggest it had been bought up in court.

Offline Reader

« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2017, 02:48:PM »
This woman is now probably closer to 60 than 50.
I think Liz Rimington is 54. There's only one "m" in her name.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2017, 02:58:PM »
I think Liz Rimington is 54. There's only one "m" in her name.

That makes her very young to have had her own house in 1983/4. Perhaps it was bought for her by her parents?

Offline lookout

« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2017, 03:17:PM »
But you seem to be reluctant to admit to being wrong. Your last suggestion -after saying that it must have been mentioned -from which you seem to have concluded it has to be truth/evidential- was to suggest it had been bought up in court.

But I don't know if I'm wrong or not when it was first mentioned.It's easy to dismiss anything on here if it doesn't fit with one's argument.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2017, 03:29:PM »

But I don't know if I'm wrong or not when it was first mentioned.It's easy to dismiss anything on here if it doesn't fit with one's argument.

Do you mean that you might only be WRONG about when it was first mentioned? THAT wasn't what was in question. You insisted that LR lived with/had an affair with MM -Caroline said you were wrong. You insisted you were right- but as there is no documentation confirming this, it appears you're -most likely- incorrect in that evaluation....................and PLEASE don't come back with just because there's no documentation, it doesn't mean they didn't.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2017, 04:33:PM »
Do you mean that you might only be WRONG about when it was first mentioned? THAT wasn't what was in question. You insisted that LR lived with/had an affair with MM -Caroline said you were wrong. You insisted you were right- but as there is no documentation confirming this, it appears you're -most likely- incorrect in that evaluation....................and PLEASE don't come back with just because there's no documentation, it doesn't mean they didn't.

I said it a long time ago but got the wrong person. Lookout got it from me and even though I am admitting that at the time I was wrong, in order to avoid she's wrong now, she won't admit I was wrong back then?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm not wrong about being wrong, even though I know I'm right that I was wrong!  :o ;D ;D ::)
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2017, 04:36:PM »
I said it a long time ago but got the wrong person. Lookout got it from me and even though I am admitting that at the time I was wrong, in order to avoid she's wrong now, she won't admit I was wrong back then?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm not wrong about being wrong, even though I know I'm right that I was wrong!  :o ;D ;D ::)

Heheheeee..............Can you repeat that, please ;D ;D ;D