Author Topic: Liz Rimmingtons Statements  (Read 482 times)

Offline JackieD

Liz Rimmingtons Statements
« on: August 06, 2017, 08:41:AM »
Why aren't these statements available

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
Re: Liz Rimmingtons Statements
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 08:52:AM »
Why aren't these statements available
. You could try asking mike ?

They must be out there somewhere because they are often referred to .

Offline JackieD

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 10:10:AM »
I know Jan, they are not on the red site either

It's very strange they are missing

Offline lookout

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 12:19:PM »
Little is known about this character-------I wonder why ? I know she'd had a relationship with MM and also that she wasn't averse to the odd " snort " of cocaine. Both her and JM were together on the night before Liz went to the police----------------making up their story,perhaps ?? Pretty odd to me.

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 12:23:PM »
Little is known about this character-------I wonder why ? I know she'd had a relationship with MM and also that she wasn't averse to the odd " snort " of cocaine. Both her and JM were together on the night before Liz went to the police----------------making up their story,perhaps ?? Pretty odd to me.

If little is known about her, then there is not really anything for you to base such assumptions on.

Offline lookout

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 12:24:PM »
If little is known about her, then there is not really anything for you to base such assumptions on.

Like I said----------little is/was known.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 12:27:PM »

This all sounds suspiciously like if there's nothing on her I'll find something.

Offline JackieD

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 12:27:PM »
So we don't know if she had a grudge against JB
Another one of his conquests???

Offline JackieD

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2017, 12:28:PM »
This all sounds suspiciously like if there's nothing on her I'll find something.

I am certainly interested in the person for documentary reasons

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2017, 12:33:PM »

But why would they ? It does seem to me they were trying to get Julie to go to the police and I don't think they would risk telling lies ?

But nothing Julie told them was specific truth about the crime that no one else knew ?

So we are no further forward really .

We are never going to know if Julie got a call tipping her off about Jeremy being in the frame and perhaps taking her down with him.

We just don't have the evidence .

But a member of the family knew didn't he because he let it slip to Colin . Up to that call he did not have a clue.

Offline lookout

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2017, 12:35:PM »

You'll find that she'd slept with her best friend's boyfriend as well as MM,so the " scorned " conversation would have been the highlight of both women.
Go back 4/5 years and test your memory.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2017, 12:35:PM »
I am certainly interested in the person for documentary reasons

But she may NOT be interested..............for the same reasons. I really can't see anyone, who was involved at the time, wanting to revisit it. Certainly not publicly.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 12:36:PM »
I know Jan, they are not on the red site either

It's very strange they are missing

They aren't missing, they're just not on this site!  ::)
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2017, 12:38:PM »

You'll find that she'd slept with her best friend's boyfriend as well as MM,so the " scorned " conversation would have been the highlight of both women.
Go back 4/5 years and test your memory.

So WHAT, Lookout? This woman is now probably closer to 60 than 50. Why should her past be dragged out for public consumption?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2017, 12:39:PM »

She did NOT have a relationship with MM, it was Malcolm Waters. So now she's a liar?  ::)
100% GUILTY - No doubts!