Author Topic: Mugford supporters  (Read 3139 times)

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
Re: Mugford supporters
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2017, 10:55:PM »
Maybe because he was overconfident with having gained a fortune and thought that Julie would remain loyal to him come what may. It's possible he was on the rebound from Suzette anyway, as Timothy Ernest described Julie in less than flattering terms. http://www.jeremybambertestimony.co.uk/timothy-ernest

It's always a maybe from you isn't it Steve
You never come up with facts
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline David1819

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2017, 11:40:PM »
Do you know what Caroline, there are many things I would admit too but this isn't one of them. But what I will  admit To is I cannot understand why jb hasn't said much about jm at all and this worries me. If someone had accused me and was telling the world that I had committed  this crime I'd be shouting my innocence and calling her for everything from the rooftops.

Calling her everything from the rooftops is not going to make her admit she was coerced in saying what she did.

Some believe she will one day. But I am not one of them.

Offline notsure

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2017, 07:27:AM »
I think jm hasn't really been put to the test on this. Kathleen zellner the lawyer for Steven Avery has made interesting leaps in getting people to admit they lied on the stand. In one of her cases where a man was incarcerated for life without parole she visited his supposed accomplice 50 times and built a relationship with her and in the end she admitted he didn't have anything to do with it. She then took to the stand and admitted it. He was relaeased and got millions in compensation and rightly so. He had always maintained his innocence.

I think jm  has lied on many issues and I feel it's about time she told the truth. One of the things I would like to know is what conversations did she have with the family specifically ae and rb. I also think she ran away to Canada not only to start her life again which I think she was right to do in one way but I think the lies must follow her wherever she goes and I wonder how she lives with that. I don't believe she originally thought he had done it and the family got to her . I wonder if anyone will ever get close enough to her for her to tell the truth,

Offline Adam

« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2017, 08:19:AM »
I think jm hasn't really been put to the test on this. Kathleen zellner the lawyer for Steven Avery has made interesting leaps in getting people to admit they lied on the stand. In one of her cases where a man was incarcerated for life without parole she visited his supposed accomplice 50 times and built a relationship with her and in the end she admitted he didn't have anything to do with it. She then took to the stand and admitted it. He was relaeased and got millions in compensation and rightly so. He had always maintained his innocence.

I think jm  has lied on many issues and I feel it's about time she told the truth. One of the things I would like to know is what conversations did she have with the family specifically ae and rb. I also think she ran away to Canada not only to start her life again which I think she was right to do in one way but I think the lies must follow her wherever she goes and I wonder how she lives with that. I don't believe she originally thought he had done it and the family got to her . I wonder if anyone will ever get close enough to her for her to tell the truth,

When did Julie speak to the family between the 7th Agust 1985 - 27th August 1985 ?

She was with Bamber & his jolly up buddies in Eastbourne, Pevensey, Essex, London & Amsterdam during this period.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2017, 08:20:AM »
It was very risky if the family tried to suggest to Julie Bamber was guilty. Julie will then warn Bamber. She was his girlfriend.

Offline Jan

« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2017, 08:47:AM »
When did Julie speak to the family between the 7th Agust 1985 - 27th August 1985 ?

She was with Bamber & his jolly up buddies in Eastbourne, Pevensey, Essex, London & Amsterdam during this period.

Check all those dates again . There were interviews ,funerals ,house clearing visits to accountants , visits to whf , a birthday party. Etc

So perhaps if you are going to claim they were away for all of that time you should produce a timeline , because where does Julie fit in all the time to speak to her friends ?

Offline Adam

« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2017, 08:54:AM »
Check all those dates again . There were interviews ,funerals ,house clearing visits to accountants , visits to whf , a birthday party. Etc

So perhaps if you are going to claim they were away for all of that time you should produce a timeline , because where does Julie fit in all the time to speak to her friends ?

She was with Bamber all that time. What were the relatives doing, ushering her into a locked bathroom for 30 seconds when Bamber had his back turned ?

She was alone with AE when identifying the bodies just after the massacre. Bit of an inappropriate time for AE to start making accusations about Julie's boyfriend.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 08:55:AM by Adam »

Offline Jan

« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2017, 08:59:AM »
She was with Bamber all that time. What were the relatives doing, ushering her into a locked bathroom for 30 seconds when Bamber had his back turned ?

She was alone with AE when identifying the bodies just after the massacre. Bit of an inappropriate time for AE to start making accusations about Julie's boyfriend.

So she was with bamber when he was with Virginia?

She was with bamber when on several occasions she told them he had hired a hit man?

She never had 5 minutes to get a phone call from anybody at all ?

I am not saying she did , I don't have any proof , I am just saying that she was not with him all the time and a lot of the information was what the family had . It just makes you think that's all .

Offline Adam

« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2017, 09:03:AM »
So she was with bamber when he was with Virginia?

She was with bamber when on several occasions she told them he had hired a hit man?

She never had 5 minutes to get a phone call from anybody at all ?

I am not saying she did , I don't have any proof , I am just saying that she was not with him all the time and a lot of the information was what the family had . It just makes you think that's all .

Is Virginia a relative ?

I suspect it would take more than a 5 minute phone call to convince Julie Bamber was guilty. Espescially if Bamber had never mentioned any pre massacre plans or post massacre confession.

Offline Jan

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2017, 09:11:AM »
Is Virginia a relative ?

I suspect it would take more than a 5 minute phone call to convince Julie Bamber was guilty. Espescially if Bamber had never mentioned any pre massacre plans or post massacre confession.

I sincerely hope not  :o

You know exactly who Virginia is .

Ok so back to your theories  , why would Jeremy tell Julie the bible was laid on Sheila's chest ?

Offline Adam

« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2017, 09:14:AM »

I sincerely hope not  :o

You know exactly who Virginia is .

Ok so back to your theories  , why would Jeremy tell Julie the bible was laid on Sheila's chest ?

If Virginia is not a relative I don't know what's that got to do with the relatives having multiple long meetings with Julie while she was travelling around with Bamber 24/7.

The bible was on Sheila.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 09:19:AM by Adam »

Offline Jan

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2017, 09:19:AM »
I Virginia is not a relative I don't know what's that got to do with the relatives having multiple long meetings with Julie while she was travelling around with Bamber 24/7.

The bible was on Sheila.

Not on her chest

Offline Adam

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2017, 09:22:AM »
Not on her chest

On, by, next to. This is a tactic Bamber uses when going through documents.

Offline Jan

« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2017, 09:24:AM »
On, by, next to. This is a tactic Bamber uses when going through documents.

As an expert on forensics I think you would know there is a big difference on using those words .