Author Topic: Mugford supporters  (Read 3138 times)

Offline buddy

Mugford supporters
« on: August 05, 2017, 04:04:PM »
I find it amazing that so many people come to the defence of JM. She said that she knew from day one that she knew that JB had murdered his family yet said nothing.
Days later she viewed the bodies of the twins, and still said nothing but needed a fag.
Still she carried on sleeping with JB. Please don't tell me that she was in love because it does not wash.
You have to ask yourself would you want to be any where near a murderer?
JM was an accomplished criminal without the help of JB. Jeremy did not introduce her to cannabis or cheque book fraud. Why did she not stay in this country to teach?
WE don't know if is true that JB phoned her in the early hours on the night of the murders, it is only her words. Lastly would you want your children be taught by a drug user and thief?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 04:05:PM by buddy »

Offline Jane

Re: Mugford supporters
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 04:06:PM »
I find it amazing that so many people come to the defence of JM. She said that she knew from day one that she knew that JB had murdered his family yet said nothing.
Days later she viewed the bodies of the twins, and still said nothing but needed a fag.
Still she carried on sleeping with JB. Please don't tell me that she was in love because it does not wash.
JM was an accomplished criminal without the help of JB. Jeremy did not introduce her to cannabis or cheque book fraud. Why did she not stay in this country to teach?
WE don't know if is true that JB phoned her in the early hours on the night of the murders, it is only her words. Lastly would you want your children be taught by a drug user?

So all her flatmates are liar's too? OMG!!! MORE conspirators to be added to a list already a mile long.

Offline buddy

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 04:09:PM »
So all her flatmates are liar's too? OMG!!! MORE conspirators to be added to a list already a mile long.
[/quote
Her flatmates were all out of there heads on cannabis Jane.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 04:09:PM »
WE don't know if is true that JB phoned her in the early hours on the night of the murders, it is only her words. Lastly would you want your children be taught by a drug user and thief?

Good post buddy.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 04:11:PM »
Thank you Buddy
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline buddy

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 04:12:PM »
[/quote
Her flatmates were all out of there heads on cannabis Jane.
You still fail to address the body identification.

Offline Jan

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 04:18:PM »

That is only if he is guilty . If he is innocent then the above is not true.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2017, 04:19:PM »

yes i find it strange weather you think hes guilty or innocent.

Offline buddy

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2017, 04:25:PM »
I am still a fence sitter, but lean towards not guilty.

Offline Adam

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2017, 04:34:PM »
Good post buddy.

NGB, what is Bamber's stance with all the published incriminating forensic & circumstantial evidence ? Some of it below. He hasn't publically disputed nearly all of it.

Is he focusing on one or two pieces to try to get a technicality ? Surely this is his only option.

However I've read 360 is going through all evidence to try to get a release. Which must take years.

Perfectly clean front of hands on Sheila.   

One blood mark on back of hand of Sheila. 

Extremley low levels of lead found on hands on Sheila.  Not consistent with handling a rifle. Significantly higher traces expected.

Well manicured nails on Sheila. 

No broken nails.

Nails in tact.

No marks or indentations on Sheila's fingers. 

No blood on finger tips.

No dirt on finger tips.

No powder on finger tips.

No trace of any lead dust coating.

No traces of the lubricant from re loading twice.

Very clean feet.

Feet free from significant blood staining.

No debris such as sugar on feet.

No foot injuries after bare footed aggressive movement around big house & brutal fight.

Only Sheila Caffell's blood on nightdress.

No presence of firearm residue on nightdress.

No presense of firearm residue on arms.

No trace of rifle oil on nightdress

No mention of nightdress damage from agressive movement and brutal kitchen fight.

Impossibility of shower removing evidence off Sheila.

Impossibility of Sheila showering after killing herself.

Nevill being bare footed in pyjamas.

Sheila being bare footed in pyjamas.

Paint in silencer.

Aga scratch's.

Blood in silencer.

No blood in the rifle end.

Sheila's legs pulled after second shot.

Sheila's blood underneath the bible.

A lot of blood on Nevill's side of the bed.

Large scale multiple mental & physical effects of Haloperidol.

Sheila having Haloperidol in her body.

Sheila's condition hours before the massacre.

Sheila under sedation.

Easy window entrance into WHF.

Shutting kitchen window from outside. 

Murder weapon options.

Professor Herbert Leon Mcdonell.

Items around the kitchen window being moved after housekeeper had left. 

Easy bike route to WHF.

Bike brought to Bamber's cottage just before the massacre.

June not waking/getting shot in bed.

Nevill's back burns.

2012 CCRC court judgement.

The twins not waking.

Bamber's call to the police.

Nevill's horrific injuries.

Huge kitchen fight.

Sheila's time limits.

No valid Sheila scenario.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 04:41:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2017, 04:38:PM »
This has been discussed many times previously. I think Julie was infatuated with her boyfriend of almost two years and as a mathematician, was never a touchy-feely person in the first place and failed to read the signs. She may not have cared about June's fate after the "harlot" remark and didn't know Nevill well. She busied herself with her studies, the gruelling fate of anyone charged with standing up in front of a class, making notes, marking homework, all the while looking presentable. She had jobs at Maldon Growers and Sloppy Joe's and juggled a social life in between.

Following the murders the "no smoke without fire" brigade at her London school hounded her out, she was moved to another premises within the Inner London Education Authority where she taught for a further two years. Good on her that she decided to leave after that period and tour the world, rather than get bitter about her predicament and take it out on the children, the best people to sense any atmosphere if it exists.

She would come to realize too late that there was something wrong with Jeremy, as he himself admitted on the occasion of a night out at Blazer's Restaurant, Blackheath, but her maternal instinct took over and she wished to protect him. This is the reason for her first statement on 08/08/1985. When there seemed no intermission from Jeremy's callousness ( "I'm glad she's dead, but I do miss the old man occasionally") she came to understand that miasma she had fallen into: she had fallen in love with a psychopath.

What would most of us do, what would anyone do faced with such a dilemma, with life continuing as normal for him, yet a chasm had opened up between them both, because she knew she could harm him with her knowledge, which frightened him and in turn unsettled her. There would be no peace for either of them as a couple, and rupture was inevitable.

Fortunately for the main players there was a happy ending of sorts: Julie has moved on and scaled that slippery pole to success, reaching the higher echelons of the Canadian educational establishment, which I read only yesterday is a world-class system judged by the league tables. Colin will never get over the loss of his boys, though has succeeded in reconstructing the shards of his shattered life where many would have failed, and childish laughter rebounded once again in Nicholas and Daniel's bedroom as the Eatons moved in, the best testament to normalcy one could derive from such an horrendous legacy Jeremy bequeathed them.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 09:43:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline buddy

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2017, 04:45:PM »
What a lot of codswallop. You are suggesting that being a teacher is a  grievious job.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2017, 04:49:PM »
What a lot of codswallop. You are suggesting that being a teacher is a  grievious job.
Yes when I was on my first teaching practice in the 1980s my Head of Department said: "Stephen..there's only one job harder-a miner."

Offline Jan

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2017, 04:53:PM »

So she told three people she was worried that he was guilty  and had hired a hitman . That does not make them liars ? But why did she tell them something that was not true and why did some of that information exactly tie up with the families theory that they had come to about Jeremy's guilt . All within a few days ?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2017, 04:54:PM »

So she told three people she was worried that he was guilty  and had hired a hitman . That does not make them liars ? But why did she tell them something that was not true and why did some of that information exactly tie up with the families theory that they had come to about Jeremy's guilt . All within a few days ?
The relatives never mentioned the hitman. It seems as if Julie is damned either way.