Author Topic: Mugford supporters  (Read 696 times)

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Re: Mugford supporters
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2017, 07:31:PM »
So in a review on 6th sept it was decided Jeremy was responsible and Julie involved

On 7th in comes the call from Liz .

What a coincidence .

No wrong way round!  >:(

On the 6th of September It was decided that Sheila was responsible!
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Adam

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2017, 07:45:PM »
She did. But luckily MM had an alibi.

Did RB know MM ? Have you got a source ?

Otherwise it is a huge leap of faith that Julie latched onto MM after RB apparently suggested someone was paid £2,000 to commit the massacre.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2017, 07:54:PM »
No wrong way round!  >:(

On the 6th of September It was decided that Sheila was responsible!

Ah wrong post on forum from before then .

My mistake

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2017, 07:56:PM »
Did RB know MM ? Have you got a source ?

Otherwise it is a huge leap of faith that Julie latched onto MM after RB apparently suggested someone was paid £2,000 to commit the massacre.

No not a leap of faith .

Still trying to ask questions.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2017, 08:59:PM »
You still fail to address the body identification.

The body identification has been done to death. The general consensus appears to be that Julie should not have been allowed/should have been prevented from doing it. However, not one of those who have protested so vehemently has been able to produce ONE SINGLE PERSON who offered -other than Heather whose offer was declined by the police -and as the police seemed to have been disinclined to go out of county to find someone willing, and Julie was available........................

Offline notsure

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2017, 09:02:PM »
I for one cannot fathom Jm out at all. Seriously if you thought your boyfriend, husband , close relative had killed 5 people would any of us really stay with that person. Think about it, close your mind to everything you know and consider it. I'll tell you what we would do and that would be to run a mile. It's absolute codswollop to suggest we wouldn't know what we would do in that situation, 99 % of the population would get the hell away. This would be a terrifying situation to be in. I mean if she really thought he did it whatever kind of person does that make her. Jane I totally disagree with your understanding and excuses you make for her.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2017, 09:09:PM »
I for one cannot fathom Jm out at all. Seriously if you thought your boyfriend, husband , close relative had killed 5 people would any of us really stay with that person. Think about it, close your mind to everything you know and consider it. I'll tell you what we would do and that would be to run a mile. It's absolute codswollop to suggest we wouldn't know what we would do in that situation, 99 % of the population would get the hell away. This would be a terrifying situation to be in. I mean if she really thought he did it whatever kind of person does that make her. Jane I totally disagree with your understanding and excuses you make for her.

I can admit that - now can you admit that if you received such a call as Jeremy claims to have received, that you wouldn't have dialed 999?
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2017, 09:10:PM »

Well, you know what they say, don't you? You have to walk a mile in another's shoes before you know what it feels like to be them. There's also a HUGE difference between understanding what someone does and condoning it.

Offline Adam

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2017, 09:43:PM »
No not a leap of faith .

Still trying to ask questions.

Julie was taking a leap of faith alright. Tryjng to frame an innocent man by making up an imaginary hit man.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 09:44:PM by Adam »

Offline notsure

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2017, 09:54:PM »
I can admit that - now can you admit that if you received such a call as Jeremy claims to have received, that you wouldn't have dialed 999?

Do you know what Caroline, there are many things I would admit too but this isn't one of them. But what I will  admit To is I cannot understand why jb hasn't said much about jm at all and this worries me. If someone had accused me and was telling the world that I had committed  this crime I'd be shouting my innocence and calling her for everything from the rooftops.

Offline notsure

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2017, 10:01:PM »
Well, you know what they say, don't you? You have to walk a mile in another's shoes before you know what it feels like to be them. There's also a HUGE difference between understanding what someone does and condoning it.

It's funny Jane you don't seem to be so understanding of jb and his shoes. It works both ways, he was a young man but you seem to condem all of his actions i.e. Women! Taking money from his parents etc etc

Offline Adam

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2017, 10:06:PM »

How do you know what 99% of the population would do in her situation ?

She did get away after 20 days.  Once Bamber had stopped dragging her around England & Amsterdam.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2017, 10:14:PM »
It's funny Jane you don't seem to be so understanding of jb and his shoes. It works both ways, he was a young man but you seem to condem all of his actions i.e. Women! Taking money from his parents etc etc

Oh, but I do, Notsure. I can't begin to think why you imagine I'm condemning him for having numerous women, it's what most young men did then and do now. I'm certain he didn't force them. As for taking money from his parents, unless he stole it -as in the break in- he can hardly be condemned for taking what they offered. They had a choice. I don't condemn him for any jealousy he may have felt towards Sheila. Jealousy is both a natural and healthy reaction to those situations in which we feel our need aren't being met or are being sacrificed to another's needs. It's not jealousy which is the problem, but how we deal with it. You don't make clear what the etc's are so I can't answer those.

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2017, 10:33:PM »
Do you know what Caroline, there are many things I would admit too but this isn't one of them. But what I will  admit To is I cannot understand why jb hasn't said much about jm at all and this worries me. If someone had accused me and was telling the world that I had committed  this crime I'd be shouting my innocence and calling her for everything from the rooftops.

That's an interesting post.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2017, 10:53:PM »
Maybe because he was overconfident with having gained a fortune and thought that Julie would remain loyal to him come what may. It's possible he was on the rebound from Suzette anyway, as Timothy Ernest described Julie in less than flattering terms. http://www.jeremybambertestimony.co.uk/timothy-ernest
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 10:53:PM by Steve_uk »