Author Topic: " Fresh evidence uncovered ",as stated in todays Essex and Colchester Gazette.  (Read 21016 times)

Offline Adam

Exactly, they were all outside, no need to call anyone. Honestly!  ::)

Just re read it.

It says it was Sheila who made the call, who had previously been in conversation with the police outside at 5.25am. Presumably by shouting through the letter box.

'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline lookout

Well there you are. The letterbox challenge. Is it any wonder that EP didn't enter or go near ?

Offline Jane

Well there you are. The letterbox challenge. Is it any wonder that EP didn't enter or go near ?

Have looked through today's paper. Can't find it-was it in yesterday's- Last mention of the case was in March this year.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator

As I explained to Steve,I'm using a win.10 laptop which I'm not familiar with,so I think I'll revert to using my old clapped out 7.
I agree, I use windows 10, still have trouble with links etc. It was so easy with windows 7.  :'(

Offline lookout

I agree, I use windows 10, still have trouble with links etc. It was so easy with windows 7.  :'(

It's awful at times Maggie. Brand new the Christmas before last and I've only figured it out this week  :)) :))
Well partly,anyway.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator

It's awful at times Maggie. Brand new the Christmas before last and I've only figured it out this week  :)) :))
Well partly,anyway.
Been using mine for a couple of years but keep forgetting how to do links, on windows 7 I just clicked a couple of times but this is useless, would be grateful for any advice.  ;D

Offline lookout

Been using mine for a couple of years but keep forgetting how to do links, on windows 7 I just clicked a couple of times but this is useless, would be grateful for any advice.  ;D

I haven't even transferred/migrated my email account yet  ;D ;D ;D and have to plug in the old laptop to email anyone. ::)
Anyway,setting it up as I have done has saved me money because I nearly got a technician out.

Offline Jane

Nothing about it on the local news.

Offline Caroline

Can't find anything about it anywhere.  :-\
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline lookout

Maybe it was yesterdays but if you look on Bambertweets it's dated today,4th.

Offline Jane

Maybe it was yesterdays but if you look on Bambertweets it's dated today,4th.

Thank-you for that. It doesn't appear to say more than has been said here on countless occasions; "I have seen................." "There is a document which says....................." "There is proof that..................."

Offline lookout

Thank-you for that. It doesn't appear to say more than has been said here on countless occasions; "I have seen................." "There is a document which says....................." "There is proof that..................."

Well in this particular case,it certainly wouldn't be printed if it wasn't true and the advantage is the backing in the form of documentation.

Offline Jane

Well in this particular case,it certainly wouldn't be printed if it wasn't true and the advantage is the backing in the form of documentation.

If it proves to be true -and we have to bear in mind that long before it became, no more than, documentation- it was dialogue carried out between two people, and as one of those people is now dead, unless the other has been blackmailed, threatened, kept prisoner, paid to go abroad,suppressed the memory, had the memory chemically erased, THAT person, unless they shared it with members of emergency services, who would ALL have been required to keep it to themselves, has kept it to his/herself for 30 plus years.

We've seen pictures of feet in the newspapers. There may even have been pictures of fake June's and Sheila's....................nothing seems to be impossible when it comes to deception.

Offline lookout

If it proves to be true -and we have to bear in mind that long before it became, no more than, documentation- it was dialogue carried out between two people, and as one of those people is now dead, unless the other has been blackmailed, threatened, kept prisoner, paid to go abroad,suppressed the memory, had the memory chemically erased, THAT person, unless they shared it with members of emergency services, who would ALL have been required to keep it to themselves, has kept it to his/herself for 30 plus years.

We've seen pictures of feet in the newspapers. There may even have been pictures of fake June's and Sheila's....................nothing seems to be impossible when it comes to deception.

I see it as a very important " dialogue ". One which was never aired in court along with its recipient who took and monitored the call which would have kept Jeremy from where he's been for all these years,as he was outside the farmhouse at the time with officers who must have also known of the call via their radios.

Offline lookout

All this trial debacle could/should have been avoided.