Author Topic: " Fresh evidence uncovered ",as stated in todays Essex and Colchester Gazette.  (Read 1542 times)

Online lookout

This information,which is proven,is in regard to a 999 call made to police from WHF at 06.09 am on the morning of 7th of August. Documents support this latest news and is from a Stokenchurch 2002 inquiry which the Met was investigating for the appeal in advance of JB's second failed appeal.
The document refers to a PC Millbank who was monitoring a 999 call at the above time.
It wasn't/isn't known who made this call but in all probability it would have been Sheila,as she'd previously been in conversation with a firearms officer at 05.25am as is recorded on documentation.

No statement had been made by PC Millbank and neither was he asked to give evidence in court of what was said during these conversations while monitoring the 999 call from WHF.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
This information,which is proven,is in regard to a 999 call made to police from WHF at 06.09 am on the morning of 7th of August. Documents support this latest news and is from a Stokenchurch 2002 inquiry which the Met was investigating for the appeal in advance of JB's second failed appeal.
The document refers to a PC Millbank who was monitoring a 999 call at the above time.
It wasn't/isn't known who made this call but in all probability it would have been Sheila,as she'd previously been in conversation with a firearms officer at 05.25am as is recorded on documentation.

No statement had been made by PC Millbank and neither was he asked to give evidence in court of what was said during these conversations while monitoring the 999 call from WHF.
Hi lookout good to have you back. Do you have a link to the information?

Offline Adam

A 999 call at 6.09am.

Wouldn't it have been easier for Nevill to go outside & meet the police ?
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Caroline

A 999 call at 6.09am.

Exactly, they were all outside, no need to call anyone. Honestly!  ::)
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
A 999 call at 6.09am.

[/quote

it did not say it was from Neville

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member

Not if someone did not perceive them as the police

Online lookout

This is in regard to a 999 phone-call made at 06.05 from WHF to police on the morning of the 7th of August.
The phone-call was monitored by PC Millbank. Documentation supports this.
In all probability it had been Sheila who'd previously spoken with a firearms officer at 05.28 that same morning.

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
lot of it about .

Online lookout

Hi lookout good to have you back. Do you have a link to the information?

Sorry Steve,having problems with this " new " comp. I'd shied away from it for over 18 months as I'm not familiar with Windows 10-------------as you will gather by the " repeat performance ".
Thankyou for your kindness.

I didn't see any advantage in posting until something new appeared.

Offline Caroline

This is in regard to a 999 phone-call made at 06.05 from WHF to police on the morning of the 7th of August.
In all probability it had been Sheila who'd previously spoken with a firearms officer at 05.28 that same morning.

Why have you made two threads on this? Any chance you can post a link or source for this claim?
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member

Sorry Steve,having problems with this " new " comp. I'd shied away from it for over 18 months as I'm not familiar with Windows 10-------------as you will gather by the " repeat performance ".
Thankyou for your kindness.

I didn't see any advantage in posting until something new appeared.

ah so old news then

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Online lookout

Whatever  ::)

Online lookout

Why have you made two threads on this? Any chance you can post a link or source for this claim?

As I explained to Steve,I'm using a win.10 laptop which I'm not familiar with,so I think I'll revert to using my old clapped out 7.

Online lookout

Don't you imagine that Sheila wasn't in a normal state of mind when making that call knowing that there were police already outside,or don't you think there was anything at all wrong with Sheila ?
That " schizophrenia " was something which had been made up ?