Author Topic: Is Jeremy Bamber Innocent?  (Read 4212 times)

Offline Steve_uk

Re: Is Jeremy Bamber Innocent?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2017, 05:50:PM »
Why would Bamber do that ?  It would be no secret there was a huge kitchen fight. He didn't try to hide evidence of a fight in the kitchen when staging the scene.
Well he told Julie he'd had a mental blank, he'd "lost it" and used overkill on Nevill. His excuse was he wanted to ensure Sheila's fingerprints appeared unblemished on the rifle.

Offline Jan

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2017, 05:53:PM »
Well he told Julie he'd had a mental blank, he'd "lost it" and used overkill on Nevill. His excuse was he wanted to ensure Sheila's fingerprints appeared unblemished on the rifle.

Really ? That did not work then .

Sounds more like a story to fit a scene .

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2017, 06:48:PM »

Really ? That did not work then .

Sounds more like a story to fit a scene .
He was probably in a hurry to leave, noting the blunder of the two shots needed to kill. He would wash his hands via the shower head in the bathroom and take his leave through the kitchen window.

Offline Jan

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2017, 06:56:PM »
He was probably in a hurry to leave, noting the blunder of the two shots needed to kill. He would wash his hands via the shower head in the bathroom and take his leave through the kitchen window.

Or perhaps Sheila washed her sins away in preparation for suicide and washed her hands .

No proof that either thing happened .

Offline David1819

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2017, 07:06:PM »

oh dear..

Offline Jan

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2017, 07:20:PM »
oh dear..

So far Jeremy has put on socks shot them all with gloves on , wiped the gun because his plan has not worked , picked up the casings and put Sheila's prints on them put them back where they came out of the gun  washed himself. Removed the socks to get out of the window , destroyed his clothes and meticulously cleaned the bike. .

And yet mike is vilified .

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2017, 07:24:PM »
So far Jeremy has put on socks shot them all with gloves on , wiped the gun because his plan has not worked , picked up the casings and put Sheila's prints on them put them back where they came out of the gun  washed himself. Removed the socks to get out of the window , destroyed his clothes and meticulously cleaned the bike. .

He didn't bother to clean the bike. It was left covered in yellow, sulphurous mud for a month.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2017, 07:25:PM »
oh dear..
I too wish you weren't defending a child murderer David, but then life is never perfect.

Offline Jan

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2017, 07:29:PM »
I too wish you weren't defending a child murderer David, but then life is never perfect.

I think that is very rude Steve because not one poster on here would deliberately defend Jeremy if they really thought he was guilty .

It's obvious why we are interested in the case because it could be one of the biggest miscarriages of justice for a long time .

If something new comes up that is definitive PROOF he was the murderer I would be the first one on here to apologise , but if it turns out to be the opposite I bet some posters will disappear in a flash of smoke .

Offline Jane

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2017, 07:38:PM »
I think that is very rude Steve because not one poster on here would deliberately defend Jeremy if they really thought he was guilty .

It's obvious why we are interested in the case because it could be one of the biggest miscarriages of justice for a long time .

If something new comes up that is definitive PROOF he was the murderer I would be the first one on here to apologise , but if it turns out to be the opposite I bet some posters will disappear in a flash of smoke .

I'm very certain it's true of you, Jan. I have my doubts about others who I believe have erased that FACT from their mind. IF it should emerge that I've been wrong all this time, unlike some, I don't see it as a sign of weakness to admit to being wrong, but I'll take a bet that there would be supporters who would crawl away sooner than apologize.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2017, 07:44:PM »

No I'd rather the kids were killed out of love rather than hate, but it won't bring them back. I don't like posts aimed at humiliation and as David's offered nothing but implied sanctimony I replied in kind.

Offline Jane

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2017, 07:49:PM »

I don't see you supporting Mike's assertions, Jan?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2017, 07:52:PM »

I agree, and could pretty much guess who they would be.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jan

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2017, 07:59:PM »
I don't see you supporting Mike's assertions, Jan?

Nope I don't but I do respect the hours he has put in gathering documents and timings . I don't have to agree with his conclusions but for whatever reason he certainly has put a huge amount of effort in .

Offline Jane

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2017, 08:09:PM »
Nope I don't but I do respect the hours he has put in gathering documents and timings . I don't have to agree with his conclusions but for whatever reason he certainly has put a huge amount of effort in .

He's certainly done a lot of work. No argument from me, there.