Author Topic: A New Approach  (Read 35333 times)

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
Re: A New Approach
« Reply #285 on: September 24, 2017, 05:44:PM »
It's in Colin's book.

How does he know why Julie wanted to see the bodies? If it's not in a statement, he could be mistaken.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #286 on: September 24, 2017, 06:01:PM »
How does he know why Julie wanted to see the bodies? If it's not in a statement, he could be mistaken.
That part is not in and I cannot conjecture what spiritual reasons Julie proffered.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #287 on: September 24, 2017, 06:04:PM »
That part is not in and I cannot conjecture what spiritual reasons Julie proffered.

She put it in her statement.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #288 on: September 24, 2017, 08:26:PM »
Have removed some posts from the above thread.

Could you please stick to the subject and cut out the personal insults.

Offline Jane

« Reply #289 on: September 25, 2017, 10:44:AM »
Told by you, another one of your 'stories'

There were numerous other people who could identify the bodies other that Jeremy's bit on side who was in for months and went along with the 'planned murders'

It's a fact and you have not posted a single piece of evidence to prove otherwise
Not one

Well, go on, clever clogs. Your starter for 10. Name those persons -other than Julie- who fitted ALL the criteria for identifying the twins.

Offline Jane

« Reply #290 on: September 25, 2017, 10:49:AM »

You obviously know that ????? Or another guess

No the relatives didn't  bother much with the Bamber family until they saw money up for grabs
[/o one whole group ruled out of identifying the twins. Teachers and social workers were far more likely to have lived in close proximity to where the children lived/went to school, don't you think? WHY would EP bother to go out of county when what they were looking for was there on their doorstep?

Offline Jane

« Reply #291 on: September 25, 2017, 10:53:AM »
The vast majority of people on this forum believe Julie lied from start to finish about Jeremy's involvement in the murders

A highly intelligent person like Julie would never have stepped foot in that mortuary knowing what she supposedly knew

It never happened.

How would you know what "A highly intelligent person................." would do, and what have the beliefs of ANY of us on this forum have to do with anything?

Offline Jane

« Reply #292 on: September 25, 2017, 10:56:AM »

Answer the question for gods sake
Answer how far away the others were located

The people were dead, stone dead and did not need to be identify Ed immediately

Try grasping that

OK, Guys, we can relax. Some woman on a forum in 30+ years is gonna say immediate ID ain't necessary.

Offline Jane

« Reply #293 on: September 25, 2017, 11:07:AM »
Having read, quite objectively, what's been said on this thread, it appears to me that the majority of it is borne out of undiluted hatred -oh, and jealousy- of Julie. We are told that, despite that there was only ONE other offer, which was declined, there were COUNTLESS 'others' who could have done it (never mind that they were unwilling or unable or couldn't tell which twin was which, and lived miles away) This has become nothing more than about a personal vendetta against Julie.

Offline Adam

« Reply #294 on: September 25, 2017, 11:18:AM »
I did agree with Kaldin yesterday.

That Julie covered for a murderer for 20 days. Although the police hadn't exactly detained her for 48 hours & interrogated her gestapo style during this time.

Bamber didn't need to bring Julie over on the massacre morning & testified he was wrong to do so. Ditto asking Julie to accompany him during his partying. However he did this,  which gave Julie
no chance of approaching the police.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 11:56:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
« Reply #295 on: September 25, 2017, 11:46:AM »
Having read, quite objectively, what's been said on this thread, it appears to me that the majority of it is borne out of undiluted hatred -oh, and jealousy- of Julie. We are told that, despite that there was only ONE other offer, which was declined, there were COUNTLESS 'others' who could have done it (never mind that they were unwilling or unable or couldn't tell which twin was which, and lived miles away) This has become nothing more than about a personal vendetta against Julie.

I agree Jane.

I have read numerous posts on here regarding the effects of grief and how people behave differently. Why are posters now choosing to ignore this fact I wonder?

If you read some of the posts (projections) made re JM's behaviours I think you'll find they are more telling about the author than of JM.

JM couldn't win either way with certain folks. If she hadn't identified the bodies and strangers had (ie; social workers) she would have been vilified for that.

My circumstances were different to JM's but simarly we were both duped by dangerous con men who murdered.

You only have to read back through some of the comments made following SH's confession to see this kind of behaviour by certain people is common theme. http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4548.30.html
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #296 on: September 25, 2017, 01:27:PM »

exactly who on here is jealous of mugford and give me any reasons why for god sake?

i will put her at the very least on a par with Maxine Carr

Jane J where on earth did you get this

(never mind that they were unwilling or unable or couldn't tell which twin was which, and lived miles away)

You obviously made this up or would you like to tell the forum how you KNOW all these people were miles away or did you make it up again

I think she couldnt wait to look at the bodies, I think she is a very warped charter however much Steve likes to stick up for her and if she did lie I hope she spends the rest of her life looking over her shoulder
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 01:29:PM by JackieD »
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #297 on: September 25, 2017, 01:32:PM »
I agree Jane.

I have read numerous posts on here regarding the effects of grief and how people behave differently. Why are posters now choosing to ignore this fact I wonder?

If you read some of the posts (projections) made re JM's behaviours I think you'll find they are more telling about the author than of JM.

JM couldn't win either way with certain folks. If she hadn't identified the bodies and strangers had (ie; social workers) she would have been vilified for that.

My circumstances were different to JM's but simarly we were both duped by dangerous con men who murdered.

You only have to read back through some of the comments made following SH's confession to see this kind of behaviour by certain people is common theme. http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4548.30.html

Absolute xxxxxxxx have you lost your mind

Please do not keep mentioning Simon Hall you are obviously still obsessed
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 03:17:PM by maggie »
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Caroline

« Reply #298 on: September 25, 2017, 01:35:PM »

exactly who on here is jealous of mugford and give me any reasons why for god said

(never mind that they were unwilling or unable or couldn't tell which twin was which, and lived miles away)

You obviously made this up or would you like to tell the forum how you KNOW all these people were miles away or did you make it up again

I think she couldnt wait to look at the bodies, I think she is a very warped charter however much Steve likes to stick up for her and if she did lie I hope she spends the rest of her life looking over her shoulder

You seem to be jealous of her because you never shut up about her.

Seriously Jackie, you really haven't thought out your ideas about Julie ID'ing the bodies. Teachers, were in London, social workers were in London, anyone who looked after them as a so called 'foster carer' did so when they were younger. They needed someone who could tell them apart, Jones was pushing for someone to ID the bodies, Colin refused, Jeremy refused, Heather was discounted so Julie offered. 

I won't even bother commenting on the last point, because if Julie ID'd the bodies knowing that Jeremy killed them, then he's guilty and had done far worse than she!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

« Reply #299 on: September 25, 2017, 01:37:PM »

exactly who on here is jealous of mugford and give me any reasons why for god said

Well, it doesn't exactly take a WHOLE brain to work out that anyone LOCAL who COULD have, WOULD have come forward. Undoubtedly, there MAY have been those from further afield who MAY have been able to tell them apart, IF they'd been asked, IF they'd known -we're talking about something that wouldn't actually occur to outsiders here- and IF they'd been willing. Ya know, for ALL the vitriol you can muster, for ALL the green venom you can spew, you won't change the fact that Julie identified those boys because A) no one else was willing B) why would the police look further when there was someone on their doorstep. IF they'd have taken the trouble to look further afield, perhaps, but there were autopsies waiting to be done. You don't like it, TOUGH! Get over it.