Author Topic: Medical Marijuana?  (Read 56 times)

Offline Elpidius

Medical Marijuana?
« on: July 28, 2017, 01:55:PM »
Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, glaucoma, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Re: Medical Marijuana?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 02:15:PM »
Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, glaucoma, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Hi, I have read quite a bit about cannabis oil and CBD hemp oil. I have no personal experience of it's effects.  Have seen various recipes how to burn off THC and produce the oil from Cannabis which seems to be a huge performance.   
CBD is legal to buy and easy enough to find on line.  Herbactive site sells it in oil form but to be really effective I believe you would need highest strength oil which is highly expensive.    I know someone who bought some cannabis oil for a relative dying of cancer, unfortunately it was too late to save him.  It is obviously illegal and I do know it was massively expensive.  I must say in a similar position I would certainly try it but I'm afraid I can't really help.
Another treatment which may be worth pursuing, depending on the situation, is oxygen therapy which can regenerate the body, it certainly helps with MS, some forms of blindness because it regenerates the myolin sheath, regeneration after Radiotherapy or Chemotherapy and is being trialed for cancer recovery.  I would hazard a guess it would help with many other medical problems as well.     Most MS centres provide oxygen dives.
Sorry can't be of much help really.  :-\
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 02:21:PM by maggie »