Author Topic: Sheila's neck wound and the blood on her arm  (Read 76464 times)

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
Sheila's neck wound and the blood on her arm
« on: July 09, 2017, 07:01:PM »
It is claimed that after Sheila received the first shot, she managed to get blood from the resulting wound upon her arm at several places.  These drops of blood from her wound somehow formed streams upon her arm. 

In the position that Sheila would have originally been in after having received the first gunshot wound -  how would she have had to move her arm, in order for the drops of blood to land at the positions shown in the crime scene images?  Has anybody tried to replicate this movement with their own arm / neck?

After the blood had dripped upon her arm (bearing in mind that this is supposed to have happened at all the places shown) - how did she keep her arm at an even level and avoid any arm rotation so that the blood drops nearly all travel in same direction on her lower arm / wrist? 
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 07:04:PM by Roch »

Offline Jan

Re: Sheila's neck wound and the blood on her arm
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 07:16:PM »
I suppose the prosecution did not have to prove what position Jeremy and Sheila were allegedly in when the fatal shots were fired?

If the assumed she was sitting up , then he laid her down you would think the blood would be running down her arms , because the blood would not have arrived  on her arms after being laid flat ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 07:19:PM »
It is claimed that after Sheila received the first shot, she managed to get blood from the resulting wound upon her arm at several places.  These drops of blood from her wound somehow formed streams upon her arm. 

In the position that Sheila would have originally been in after having received the first gunshot wound -  how would she have had to move her arm, in order for the drops of blood to land at the positions shown in the crime scene images?  Has anybody tried to replicate this movement with their own arm / neck?

After the blood had dripped upon her arm (bearing in mind that this is supposed to have happened at all the places shown) - how did she keep her arm at an even level and avoid any arm rotation so that the blood drops nearly all travel in same direction on her lower arm / wrist?

No, but I have tried to get my hand to stay on my lap in the position Sheila was found - once you rellax your arm, it falls to th floor.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jan

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 07:34:PM »
Well surely her arm would have relaxed whether or not Jeremy had placed it there?

So could that mean her hand was placed in her lap way after she was shot?

Offline Jan

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 07:51:PM »
Could they be trails from inside the arm where we are not seeing the original wounds?

Offline lookout

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 08:23:PM »
Liquid dropping down finds its own levels.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 09:45:PM »
Could they be trails from inside the arm where we are not seeing the original wounds?

Do you think that's what the dots and streams look like?

Offline Jan

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 09:51:PM »
Do you think that's what the dots and streams look like?

I can't work out if the blobs are the beginning or the end of the trail? But I can't work out how they are the beginning ?

It's all very odd . I remember Alias meentioning it several times.

In the prosecution scenario he shot her sitting up and then pulled her straight so how would her arm be so affected because she was supposed to be totally submissive at the time?

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2017, 11:15:PM »
I can't work out if the blobs are the beginning or the end of the trail? But I can't work out how they are the beginning ?

It's all very odd . I remember Alias meentioning it several times.

In the prosecution scenario he shot her sitting up and then pulled her straight so how would her arm be so affected because she was supposed to be totally submissive at the time?

People have argued she would have immediately fell back after the first shot.  Also that she didn't retain consciousness. If she didn't retain consciousness, how could she have positioned her arm underneath the neck and moved it around to receive various drips of blood?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2017, 11:52:PM »
People have argued she would have immediately fell back after the first shot.  Also that she didn't retain consciousness. If she didn't retain consciousness, how could she have positioned her arm underneath the neck and moved it around to receive various drips of blood?
I thought Vanezis said the first shot was a flesh would and as it hadn't damaged vital organs she could have been conscious afterwards and even moved around for a period. I can't explain the drips nor the position of her left arm and await an explanation from members.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 11:53:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2017, 11:55:AM »
I thought Vanezis said the first shot was a flesh would and as it hadn't damaged vital organs she could have been conscious afterwards and even moved around for a period. I can't explain the drips nor the position of her left arm and await an explanation from members.

My understanding is that on this forum, those who support the conviction have Sheila as receiving the non-fatal shot in a partially upright position, falling back and and then receiving the fatal second shot. In between, she has to move her arm in various positions under her first wound, in order to get the blood drops on her arm.     

Offline Caroline

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 12:03:PM »
My understanding is that on this forum, those who support the conviction have Sheila as receiving the non-fatal shot in a partially upright position, falling back and and then receiving the fatal second shot. In between, she has to move her arm in various positions under her first wound, in order to get the blood drops on her arm.   

There was no non-fatal shot, the first shot would have been fatal, just not immediately so.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 12:07:PM »

She couldn't but she didn't have to if someone else did it for her. Your argument backs up a staged scene.

Offline lookout

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2017, 12:20:PM »
If it could be argued that Sheila and June died more or less simultaneously then I'd have said that the " droplets " on Sheila's arms were the result of June's injuries dropping/dripping onto Sheila before June succumbed.
I'm following the droplets of blood which were found around the area where Sheila was which had been found to belong to June------as well as those found on the carpet near a window.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2017, 12:28:PM »
She couldn't but she didn't have to if someone else did it for her. Your argument backs up a staged scene.

So you think Jeremy moved her arm underneath her first wound?