Author Topic: Julie Mugfords Second Visit To The Mortuary  (Read 857 times)

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Re: Julie Mugfords Second Visit To The Mortuary
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2017, 09:10:PM »

I thought you were keen on sources and if they could not be supplied on demand then the post could be dismissed?

What's good for the goose ?

Why do you even bother debating with Adam?

It was only a few weeks ago he learned that the blood trail in the main bedroom was caused by June. Having believed all these years it was Nevill.

He was shown the lab records confirming it was Junes blood. He decided to ignore it or claim it was wrong while simultaneously arguing Jeremy is guilty because the lab gets nothing wrong.

He's got more egg on his face than humpty dumpty.
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Adam

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2017, 09:26:PM »

It was only a few weeks ago he learned that the blood trail in the main bedroom was caused by June. Having believed all these years it was Nevill.

He was shown the lab records confirming it was Junes blood. He decided to ignore it or claim it was wrong while simultaneously arguing Jeremy is guilty because the lab gets nothing wrong.

I wanted to know whose blood was all around that side of the bed. Supporters had previously claimed there was no blood at all.  The answers & diagrams were unconvincing.

What happened to you're 'forensic evidence breakthrough' from over a year ago. Which you PM'd NGB about to try to give it some gravitas ? Oh yes, nothing as it was a hoax & Bamber's dumped you. Unless you are going to post recent letters from him.

And what happened to you're fifth Sheila scenario, complete with diagrams. Another broken committment.

And what happened to you're diagrams of the kitchen fight ? Another broken committment.

But at least you're magical side ejecting bouncing bullets explain the main bedroom casings. How ? You're own diagrams of course.

And where is the proof that all the evidence which found Bamber guilty was due to 'forgery & perjury' ? You have not got any.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 09:42:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2017, 09:32:PM »
Adam it costs nothing to apologise and if I know I am wrong it requires me to say sorry. You would be the same

I agree. Hopefully Lookout will apologise now.

It was very offensive when she claimed I had said Julie identifying the twins shows Bamber is guilty. As it is a ridiculous assumption.

Offline susan

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2017, 09:38:PM »
I agree. Hopefully Lookout will apologise now.

It was very offensive when she claimed I had said Julie identifying the twins shows Bamber is guilty. As it is a ridiculous assumption.

Adam you are right it is a ridiculous assumption

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2017, 09:49:PM »

I would not call it debating  :) :)

Offline Adam

« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2017, 07:41:AM »
Adam you are right it is a ridiculous assumption

It seems that Lookout is not going to apologise. After making a false & offensive allegation about me saying something. Which is disappointing as Susan was graitious in instantly apologising yesterday after realising she was incorrect. 

Hopefully any further comments on what I have posted will be supported with one of my posts quoted.

This thread has not progressed the case.  JackieD created it but has since not posted on it to support her 'fact' claim.

No source has been supplied on Julie visiting the mortuary twice and the thread post has been dismissed.

Me & JackieD have different approaches. I go by the forensic & circumstantial evidence, while JackieD goes by Julie identifying the bodies. Anything stated as a 'fact'  must have sources, as mine do.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 07:56:AM by Adam »

Offline susan

« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2017, 08:59:AM »
It seems that Lookout is not going to apologise. After making a false & offensive allegation about me saying something. Which is disappointing as Susan was graitious in instantly apologising yesterday after realising she was incorrect. 

Hopefully any further comments on what I have posted will be supported with one of my posts quoted.

This thread has not progressed the case.  JackieD created it but has since not posted on it to support her 'fact' claim.

No source has been supplied on Julie visiting the mortuary twice and the thread post has been dismissed.

Me & JackieD have different approaches. I go by the forensic & circumstantial evidence, while JackieD goes by Julie identifying the bodies. Anything stated as a 'fact'  must have sources, as mine do.

Hi Adam
thank you for your kind words.

Offline buddy

« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2017, 02:56:PM »
According to JM WS she asked for a second viewing of the victims, but doesn't say why. Strange.
She said she wanted to see if she could connect with their spirits, [perhaps she was the white wedge.
Either way she said she knew from day one that JB was guilty. Bit of a waste of time trying spiritual guidance.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 03:04:PM by buddy »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2017, 03:00:PM »
According to JM WS she asked for a second viewing of the victims, but doesn't say why. Strange.

Which statement?
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2017, 03:40:PM »
She said she wanted to see if she could connect with their spirits, [perhaps she was the white wedge.
Either way she said she knew from day one that JB was guilty. Bit of a waste of time trying spiritual guidance.

I thought it was something she said to AE when she joined her outside? More of an aside, perhaps, than a statement of fact?

Offline buddy

« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2017, 03:52:PM »
I thought it was something she said to AE when she joined her outside? More of an aside, perhaps, than a statement of fact?
Whatever it was it was in one of her WS.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2017, 04:04:PM »
Whatever it was it was in one of her WS.

Perhaps you could locate it, please?

Offline Adam

« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2017, 04:35:PM »
AE's WS just mentions one visit.

There is no reason why the police would sanction a second visit 

Buddy needs to find the source to support JackieD's currently dismissed thread claim.

Offline Adam

« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2017, 02:13:PM »
No source has been supplied by Buddy. After JackieD previously failed to supply a source.

Therefore the suggestion that Julie made two visits to the mortuary has been dismissed.

I know people believe Bamber is innocent because Julie identified the twins. However to save time it is recommended threads are created on this issue based on facts that have a source.

Most of this thread has been about trying to get a source.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 02:18:PM by Adam »

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2017, 05:26:PM »
No source has been supplied by Buddy. After JackieD previously failed to supply a source.

Therefore the suggestion that Julie made two visits to the mortuary has been dismissed.

I know people believe Bamber is innocent because Julie identified the twins. However to save time it is recommended threads are created on this issue based on facts that have a source.

Most of this thread has been about trying to get a source.

::). Give it a rest , just let the thread go .

Otherwise it just looks like point scoring . And you are not trying to do that are you.?