Author Topic: Julie Mugfords Second Visit To The Mortuary  (Read 854 times)

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
Re: Julie Mugfords Second Visit To The Mortuary
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2017, 01:31:PM »
It's a discussion forum. I like to discuss the published evidence which as a fact shows Bamber is guilty. Other people do as well.

But appreciate you like to discuss things in other rooms & JackieD & Susan on Julie identifying the bodies. JackieD getting carried away with this & stating something with no source was a fact.

you said New evidence.

And thank you for being so appreciative .

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2017, 01:33:PM »
I never said Julie identifying the bodies showed anything. JackieD & Susan believe it shows Bamber is innocent.

It indicates that at the time she thought he was innocent ( contra to her later statements )

Otherwise why would she do it knowing her boyfriend was the killer? ( which later she said she did by the way)

How could she look at those bodies knowing who had killed them ?

Offline Adam

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2017, 01:46:PM »
There are threads on Julie identifying the bodies. The latest two days ago by JackieD which had to be dismissed. Anyway there are several reasons why Julie identified the twins/bodies, posted before -

She could identify the twins apart.

She wanted to be helpful.

It was shortly after the massacre & she had not accepted Bamber was guilty, although he had suggested him & MM were involved.

Another person had offerred but the police rejected the offer as the person had already spoken to the media.

No one else aftet this offerred.

She was not as upset as everyone else. As was not related to any of the deceased.

She was asked to.

She was not doing anything useful or constructive,  as had been whisked over unexpectedly by Bamber. So offered, or was asked.

Bamber seemed to be coping well, and could cope for a short period while Julie went to identify the bodies.

She went with another relative. They could give each other moral support.

If she didn't go with another relative, then she would have originally assumed she would be accompanied.

She believed Bamber was guilty, identifying the twins is no worse than being by his side as he acted.

Bamber didn't offer to do this. 

Her WS was true and she felt she could communicate with them.

She offered in error. But couldn't withdraw once the offer had been made.

She wanted a break from the crime scene and police. Which was a situation she had not asked to be a part of.

She believed seeing the twins would help her come to terms with what had happened.

She was in the room when discussions about who would do this started. So not surprising she ended up doing this.

If not in the room, Bamber or someone else recommended to the police Julie could do this.

The police felt Julie was the best person. She could identify the twins but had least emotional attachment.

She had little attachment to the twins. They were her boyfriends sisters, sons.

Bamber had brought her over in a police car. She assumed this was so she could be helpful. Identifying the bodies is being helpful.

No one tried to stop her identifying the twins.

A combination of several of the above.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 01:48:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline lookout

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2017, 02:02:PM »
I never said Julie identifying the bodies showed anything. JackieD & Susan believe it shows Bamber is innocent.

As I said I focus on the published evidence which convicted Bamber.

You distinctly said that by Julie identifying the bodies made Bamber guilty !

Be hanged to published evidence,they're not always right you know.

Offline susan

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2017, 02:02:PM »

As I said I focus on the published evidence which convicted Bamber.

Adam please I have asked you manytimes not to state that my stance of Sheila being GUILTY is anything to do with Julie identifying the twins in the morgue why do you keep doing this the most I have said is that if Julie knew that her boyfriend had murdered his family how she could stomach identifying the twins knowing her boyfriend was responsible for their deaths maybe you are getting the two items mixed up.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 02:25:PM by susan »

Offline Adam

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2017, 02:04:PM »

You distinctly said that by Julie identifying the bodies made Bamber guilty !

Be hanged to published evidence,they're not always right you know.

Julie identifying the bodies makes Bamber guilty ? You will have to find my post.

The forensic & circumstantial evidence makes a person guilty or innocent.

Offline Adam

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2017, 02:09:PM »
'Verify what you like but Julie would not have offered to view the bodies of 2 six year old boys if she knew Jeremy was responsible'

'Jackie I agree with you one hundred percent'.

Offline lookout

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2017, 02:10:PM »
Julie identifying the bodies makes Bamber guilty ? You will have to find my post.

The forensic & circumstantial evidence makes a person guilty or innocent.

You should be able to find your own posts,you've been repeating the same thing for over a week now.

There was NEVER any forensic evidence which charged JB with any murder. Cobbled statements,edited information and Chinese Whispers got him convicted. Suppositions and Assumptions.

Offline lookout

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2017, 02:16:PM »
Your post stating the connection between Julie visiting the mortuary making Bamber guilty is on the red forum-----a few times. Why go running to and fro with untruths of what posters here are supposed to have said ?

Offline Adam

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2017, 02:20:PM »

You should be able to find your own posts,you've been repeating the same thing for over a week now.

There was NEVER any forensic evidence which charged JB with any murder. Cobbled statements,edited information and Chinese Whispers got him convicted. Suppositions and Assumptions.

How can I find a post for something I don't believe I said.

You are the one saying I said Julie identifying the twins shows Bamber is guilty. So you find the post.

The 200+ pieces of published forensic & circumstantial evidence which convicted Bamber, may have been due to an industrial frame. Never seen before or since. Although this has not been proved. More details on how this could have worked needs to be supplied.

Offline Adam

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2017, 02:23:PM »
Your post stating the connection between Julie visiting the mortuary making Bamber guilty is on the red forum-----a few times. Why go running to and fro with untruths of what posters here are supposed to have said ?

You need to find it, copy & paste it & tell me what thread it is in.

Otherwise you're claim will be dismissed.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 02:34:PM by Adam »

Offline lookout

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2017, 02:33:PM »
You need to find it, copy & paste it & tell me what thread it is in.

Othetwise you're claim will be dismissed.

Don't talk to me like that either !! Claim dismissed ? Who do you think you are ??

Offline Adam

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2017, 02:46:PM »

Don't talk to me like that either !! Claim dismissed ? Who do you think you are ??

You have accused me of saying something.

You need to find my post or the accusation will be dismissed and you will have to apologise.

Offline notsure

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2017, 05:53:PM »
You have accused me of saying something.

You need to find my post or the accusation will be dismissed and you will have to apologise.

adam do you know what a narcissist personality is?

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2017, 06:42:PM »
How can I find a post for something I don't believe I said.

You are the one saying I said Julie identifying the twins shows Bamber is guilty. So you find the post.

The 200+ pieces of published forensic & circumstantial evidence which convicted Bamber, may have been due to an industrial frame. Never seen before or since. Although this has not been proved. More details on how this could have worked needs to be supplied.

Oh no . Not again .

Post just one piece of forensic evidence that specifically links Jeremy specifically to the crime.