Author Topic: Julie Mugfords Second Visit To The Mortuary  (Read 856 times)

Offline JackieD

Julie Mugfords Second Visit To The Mortuary
« on: July 09, 2017, 03:05:PM »
Is it a fact that Julie Mugford made a second visit to the mortuary after she had identified the family and does  anyone know where  this  information came from
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:52:PM by JackieD »

Offline Jane J

Re: Julie Mugfords Second Visit To The Mortuary
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 03:14:PM »
Oh dear! Liquid lunch, Jackie? Your post makes no sense...............or do I mean NONsense ;D ;D ;D

Offline Roch

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 03:22:PM »
Oh dear! Liquid lunch, Jackie? Your post makes no sense...............or do I mean NONsense ;D ;D ;D

Tbf Jane, everyone on here is capable of committing typos.   
"She was on a mission - a date with death, in league with the devil..." 

(Mike Tesko 2012)

Offline Jane J

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 03:27:PM »
Tbf Jane, everyone on here is capable of committing typos.

Tbf Roch, I didn't say they weren't :)..................but they don't make grandiose and narcissistic claims, either :)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:29:PM by Jane J »

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 03:32:PM »
Is it a fact that Julie Mugford made a second visit to the mortuary after she had identified the family and does the information come from
No she volunteered to attend the mortuary to fully comprehend the scale of the tragedy and only once from what I have read. Admittedly she was a hard, young woman with a hidden inner resolve, though one only knows what she feels within the confines of the human psyche.

You may be confusing this with the hand swabs taken from Sheila, which had to be resubmitted to the Huntingdon Forensic Laboratory after risk of contamination from firearms residue from an unconnected case submitted at the same time.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:33:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline Adam

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 03:41:PM »
No she volunteered to attend the mortuary to fully comprehend the scale of the tragedy and only once from what I have read. Admittedly she was a hard, young woman with a hidden inner resolve, though one only knows what she feels within the confines of the human psyche.

You may be confusing this with the hand swabs taken from Sheila, which had to be resubmitted to the Huntingdon Forensic Laboratory after risk of contamination from firearms residue from an unconnected case submitted at the same time.

JackieD strongly believes Bamber is innocent because Julie identified the twins.

Hopefully she will provide a source that Julie made two visits.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 09:24:AM »
Is it a fact that Julie Mugford made a second visit to the mortuary after she had identified the family and does  anyone know where  this  information came from

It seems there is no source for this fact.

Offline justice

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 09:30:AM »
Maybe she did, out of respect and to tell them she would get the evil Ba&t@rd Bamber for doing this?
Envy kills,” the Pope said. “It does not tolerate others having something that I do not have. And it always suffers, because the heart of an envious or jealous person suffers. It is a suffering heart!” It is a suffering that desires “the death of others

Offline Jane J

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 09:46:AM »

Is it a fact? Or is it a suggestion you've just decided to throw into the mix? IF it's a fact, it's irrelevant from where came the information. Surely, the obvious place for facts would be the witness statements in archives. From memory, she apparently told AE that she'd like to go back -it can be quite overwhelming the first time one sees a dead body and she was only 20- so perhaps she'd needed time to get her head around it. But these would be facts you're unlikely to want to know about.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 10:38:AM by Jane J »

Offline lookout

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 09:52:AM »
JM didn't HAVE to visit the mortuary !

Offline Adam

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2017, 09:54:AM »
Maybe she did, out of respect and to tell them she would get the evil Ba&t@rd Bamber for doing this?

With Bamber's & the police's permission.

Everyone has different reasons for supporting Bamber. JackieD & Susan saying (in their opinion) Julie would not have identified the bodies if she knew he was guilty.

Anyone can say Julie went to see the bodies twice. However there could be a problem if there is no source.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 10:38:AM by Adam »

Offline Jane J

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 10:37:AM »
JM didn't HAVE to visit the mortuary !

So who was going to do it, Lookout. Can you produce evidence of anyone saying that they'd have been willing but Julie got in first?

Offline lookout

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 11:01:AM »

So who was going to do it, Lookout. Can you produce evidence of anyone saying that they'd have been willing but Julie got in first?

In Colin's book he states that Heather had offered to go on his behalf,but for reasons unknown,her offer was disallowed. Heather probably knew the twins better than anyone !

On whose behalf did JM go,besides her own ??

Offline Adam

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2017, 11:17:AM »

In Colin's book he states that Heather had offered to go on his behalf,but for reasons unknown,her offer was disallowed. Heather probably knew the twins better than anyone !

On whose behalf did JM go,besides her own ??

There are already threads on this. JackieD recently creating one addessed to me. Suggesting Julie identfying the bodies outweighs the 200+ pieces of forensic & circumstantial evidence.

This thread is about a second visit by Julie to see the body. Hopefully JackieD will provide the source to her thread post later today.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 11:35:AM by Adam »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2017, 11:34:AM »

No it isn't. You have just made a sweeping statement without backing it up. The information just came from you.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!