Author Topic: The rifle in the window.  (Read 21933 times)

Offline Jan

Re: The rifle in the window.
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2017, 01:53:PM »
Which room is this ?

Offline Adam

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2017, 02:01:PM »
Does anyone agree with Mike that the police shot Sheila. Then after photographs had been taken of the rifle by the window, the police put that rifle on top of Sheila prior to photos being taken of her.

Not sure why the police would do this. Or shoot Sheila if she was not armed.

This obviously widens the industrial frame. As pathologists would have to say the bullets in Sheila were from the rifle on her. Rather than a police rifle.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jan

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2017, 02:13:PM »
Does anyone agree with Mike that the police shot Sheila. Then after photographs had been taken of the rifle by the window, the police put that rifle on top of Sheila prior to photos being taken of her.

This obviously widens the industrial frame. As pathologists would have to say the bullets in Sheila were from the rifle on her. Rather than a police rifle.

Keep to the thread please . There are other threads that cover your question . Or start another one so you can try and beat your own record

Offline Adam

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2017, 02:22:PM »
Keep to the thread please . There are other threads that cover your question . Or start another one so you can try and beat your own record

Don't tell me what to do.

My last post was keeping to the thread. If you don't agree with Mike's theory , it was simply another rifle by the window. 

Or the rifle on Sheila had been moved to the window,  after her photo's had been taken & after she had been been removed from WHF.

If you have another conspiracy theory, please say. Otherwise the thread is pointless.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 02:23:PM by Adam »

Offline Jan

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2017, 02:27:PM »
Don't tell me what to do.

My last post was keeping to the thread. If you don't agree with Mike's theory , it was simply another rifle by the window. 

Or the rifle on Sheila had been moved to the window,  after her photo's had been taken & after she had been been removed from WHF.

If you have another conspiracy theory, please say. Otherwise the thread is pointless.

What I believe is irrelevant .

I am trying to establish what room this is .

And if this is supposed to be the murder weapon.

guest7363

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2017, 02:31:PM »

Er Nope, Mike claims the police shot Sheila not once but twice, once down stairs and once upstairs, the second being from the rifle at the window that was put there by Sheila for a Flag of Truce.  So the rifle at the window was there because Sheila was surrendering.  So that's the rifle solved.

Offline Adam

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2017, 02:37:PM »
Er Nope, Mike claims the police shot Sheila not once but twice, once down stairs and once upstairs, the second being from the rifle at the window that was put there by Sheila for a Flag of Truce.  So the rifle at the window was there because Sheila was surrendering.  So that's the rifle solved.

I know Mike believes the police shot Sheila twice. I didn't know the locations he believes the shots happened.

So the police shot Sheila once in the neck downstairs. Sheila still managed to get upstairs.

Then the police shot her again upstairs in the neck. This time with another rifle found at WHF.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 02:38:PM by Adam »

guest7363

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2017, 02:45:PM »
I know Mike believes the police shot Sheila twice. I didn't know the locations he believes the shots happened.

So the police shot Sheila once in the neck downstairs. Sheila still managed to get upstairs.

Then the police shot her again upstairs in the neck. This time with another rifle found at WHF.
Yep, with their own police rifle after tussling with them, she then went upstairs and layed on the bed, the police thought she was dead, panicked, obviously they would because it would be a different bullet and the Pathologist and firearms experts would pick this up, Little did they realise at the time that both these were corrupt, so they got the rifle from the window, layed it on top of Sheila then BANG, a second shot to the neck.  So bloody unlucky.
It's all in here

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8281.0.html

Offline Jane

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2017, 02:55:PM »

Allegedly, she saw the gun come round the door, and pulled it towards her and it accidentally went off hitting her in the neck, after which she played dead till they went upstairs -or possibly she fainted?- then she made her way upstairs, lay on the bed and appeared to be dead. I guess they put a gun across her her because they didn't know where else to put it. Anyway,m some bright spark thought it best to make it safe and in the attempt the gun went off hitting her in the neck a second time -are you still with me? It was then they realized she hadn't been dead..................but she was now.

Offline Jane

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2017, 02:57:PM »
Allegedly, she saw the gun come round the door, and pulled it towards her and it accidentally went off hitting her in the neck, after which she played dead till they went upstairs -or possibly she fainted?- then she made her way upstairs, lay on the bed and appeared to be dead. I guess they put a gun across her her because they didn't know where else to put it. Anyway,m some bright spark thought it best to make it safe and in the attempt the gun went off hitting her in the neck a second time -are you still with me? It was then they realized she hadn't been dead..................but she was now.

Heheheee! As you said, Justice, BLOODY unlucky. Great minds, eh? ;D ;D ;D

guest7363

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2017, 03:04:PM »

Heheheee! As you said, Justice, BLOODY unlucky. Great minds, eh? ;D ;D ;D
If only they had checked see if it was loaded before placing it on her.

Offline Jane

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2017, 03:15:PM »
If only they had checked see if it was loaded before placing it on her.

The luxury of hindsight, eh? ;D ;D ;D

guest7363

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2017, 03:36:PM »
The luxury of hindsight, eh? ;D ;D ;D
Quite true Jane,

If the alleged rifle was at the window it had to be someone else who shot Sheila twice in the throat by accident? It's a very very big IF though. 

Offline Jane

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2017, 03:39:PM »
Quite true Jane,

If the alleged rifle was at the window it had to be someone else who shot Sheila twice in the throat by accident? It's a very very big IF though.

There are many, MANY of those very, VERY big, IF'S, Justice................TOO many?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2017, 03:50:PM »
I asked about this before and requested a timeline but nothing was put up. We have WPC Jeapes' statement as to what she saw and when but I'm still unclear as to exactly what time the Raid Team entered and when the alleged rifle had disappeared from the window casement she was covering.