Author Topic: The rifle in the window.  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
Re: The rifle in the window.
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2017, 04:39:PM »
Er Nope, Mike claims the police shot Sheila not once but twice, once down stairs and once upstairs, the second being from the rifle at the window that was put there by Sheila for a Flag of Truce.  So the rifle at the window was there because Sheila was surrendering.  So that's the rifle solved.

Where did I ask what mike claimed?

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2017, 04:42:PM »
I asked about this before and requested a timeline but nothing was put up. We have WPC Jeapes' statement as to what she saw and when but I'm still unclear as to exactly what time the Raid Team entered and when the alleged rifle had disappeared from the window casement she was covering.

I think it was said that the police took this picture after the main pictures . But what I am trying to establish is we're these messy chairs with clothes on them in the main bedroom ? In front of the window.

Offline justice

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2017, 04:46:PM »
Where did I ask what mike claimed?
Sorry, you didn't,Adam did, unless your Adam :)). There is other people posting on here, because someone starts a topic doesn't mean they own it :-\
Envy kills,” the Pope said. “It does not tolerate others having something that I do not have. And it always suffers, because the heart of an envious or jealous person suffers. It is a suffering heart!” It is a suffering that desires “the death of others

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2017, 05:05:PM »
Sorry, you didn't,Adam did, unless your Adam :)). There is other people posting on here, because someone starts a topic doesn't mean they own it :-\

Adam will not like that comment.

He thinks I am some little old nanny who can't keep up with posts .

If only he knew the truth . 😉

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2017, 05:10:PM »
Ok so I have established the don't appear to have been any photos of the " box room" where jeapes is supposed to have seen the rifle

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2017, 05:13:PM »
If her description does describe the box room.

So if the rifle was put in the window of the main bedroom there must be more furniture in the corner by the door than appears in other photos plus they have put a box of some sorts .

Offline justice

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2017, 05:38:PM »
There are many, MANY of those very, VERY big, IF'S, Justice................TOO many?
It cannot be no other, because if the said rifle was at the window then moved to the body it has to be stage managed by the police.  That's why Mike says the police shot her once downstairs and once upstairs, Mike knows Sheila never shot herself and it was stage managed, so he has to push this theory and blame the police.  So this then brings a lot more people into Roch's claim of corruption, taking away just a handful as suggested.  So we have two police officers shooting Sheila, unless it was the same officer who shot her on the bed, both by accident, wonder what the raid team talked about when they got back for debrief?

The relatives then find a silencer who at this stage didn't know there was blood inside because the police planted the blood after the relatives handed it over, or moved the baffles,  hid by the police to hide the fact that they had shot Sheila, the police plant Sheila's blood inside to make it look like Jeremy had done it, even though they are covering up the fact that they had shot Sheila twice?  Just off to watch a movie BOB HOPE my favourite,  Road to nowhere (rio)
Envy kills,” the Pope said. “It does not tolerate others having something that I do not have. And it always suffers, because the heart of an envious or jealous person suffers. It is a suffering heart!” It is a suffering that desires “the death of others

Offline Jane J

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2017, 05:48:PM »
It cannot be no other, because if the said rifle was at the window then moved to the body it has to be stage managed by the police.  That's why Mike says the police shot her once downstairs and once upstairs, Mike knows Sheila never shot herself and it was stage managed, so he has to push this theory and blame the police.  So this then brings a lot more people into Roch's claim of corruption, taking away just a handful as suggested.  So we have two police officers shooting Sheila, unless it was the same officer who shot her on the bed, both by accident, wonder what the raid team talked about when they got back for debrief?

The relatives then find a silencer who at this stage didn't know there was blood inside because the police planted the blood after the relatives handed it over, or moved the baffles,  hid by the police to hide the fact that they had shot Sheila, the police plant Sheila's blood inside to make it look like Jeremy had done it, even though they are covering up the fact that they had shot Sheila twice?  Just off to watch a movie BOB HOPE my favourite,  Road to nowhere (rio)

Huh! I'll bet that alleged policeman wished he'd never got out of bed that morning. Oscar Wilde might have described it as  "Shooting her once was unfortunate. Shooting her twice was incompetent".

Offline justice

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2017, 05:51:PM »
Huh! I'll bet that alleged policeman wished he'd never got out of bed that morning. Oscar Wilde might have described it as  "Shooting her once was unfortunate. Shooting her twice was incompetent".
Or impossible  :)

Offline Jane J

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2017, 06:03:PM »

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2017, 06:20:PM »
So this is the same room ? so at some point during the crime scene photos the police moved the rifle and put other objects in the window as well ?

In one of the sketches it shows one chair in the corner ?

But it looks more like two ? And lots of clothes ? Linen on top

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2017, 06:24:PM »
Those chairs on the left don't look like they are loaded with clothes do they ?

Offline susan

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2017, 06:37:PM »

Adam will not like that comment.

He thinks I am some little old nanny who can't keep up with posts .

If only he knew the truth . 😉

Jan I know the truth and I know you are not any type of nanny who can't keep up :))

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2017, 06:39:PM »
Jan I know the truth and I know you are not any type of nanny who can't keep up :))

Adam does not know what he is missing .

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2017, 06:50:PM »
Is it possible that documentary picures have been mixed up with crime scene ones?