Author Topic: Is It a Absolute Fact Police Who Helped Convict JB Went To Work For The Family  (Read 11086 times)

Offline Jane

Yes and it's all perhaps, the whole defence is built on perhaps.

It has to be when possibilities are being insinuated.

guest2181

In my experiences it is immaterial whichever stance a professional may take on this or any other case or for private individuals, they should not divulge personal information of anyone they have actively treated in any way.   All professional people have to sign an oath or equivalent before they can practice, whether in the medication professional, legal profession, social workers etc.

Hi Maggie, I fear you may have got your subjects mixed up.  :-\

This was about the CCRC communication with the relatives.

guest7363

I couldn't follow it myself Hartley?  ::)

Offline susan

In my experiences it is immaterial whichever stance a professional may take on this or any other case or for private individuals, they should not divulge personal information of anyone they have actively treated in any way.   All professional people have to sign an oath or equivalent before they can practice, whether in the medication professional, legal profession, social workers etc.

Maggie my girl too much sun  :)) :)) at least you have an excuse I do this all the time just because I don't pay attention

Offline susan

Maggie my girl too much sun  :)) :)) at least you have an excuse I do this all the time just because I don't pay attention

Maggie just read the forum and I suspect my post will make no sense to you so I will just say I am responding to the post made by our friend Hartley earlier re: your post earlier hehehe hope you are not confused now :))

Offline Jan

Perhaps it's all just above board and perfectly innocent?

Of course . 

No one said it was not above board they just asked if it was a fact and it was .

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator

Hi Harters, I'm visiting relatives in Spain at the moment. It's difficult to read anything outside its so bright.
Think Susan is right, too much sun in every way.  ;D