Author Topic: Is It a Absolute Fact Police Who Helped Convict JB Went To Work For The Family  (Read 11085 times)

Offline Jane

You seem to have forgotten that it actually was proved.

OK. Thank-you for that. However, it doesn't negate the fact that rumour DOES abound on this forum which makes it very difficult to know what to trust.

guest7363

The CCRC investigates possible miscarriages of justice and sends some cases back to the appeal courts. We recognise that in most cases where there has been a crime, there will be a victim of crime.

The Commission takes very seriously its responsibilities to victims of crime or to the families of victims. We will always think carefully about how and when we should contact victims or their families to let them know that we have become involved in their case.

We will always try to inform a victim or their family if we are referring a case for appeal. We will try to do that, usually through a local police contact, before we refer the case to the court so that the person hears it from us first and does not find out about it from anyone else.

We will not usually try to contact the victim in a case just because we have received an application in relation to the conviction. This is because in most cases our involvement will not lead to an appeal and there is no need to warn the victim that the convicted person has applied to us. However, we will tell the victim if we think there is a reasonable chance that they may find out that we are looking at a case though the media or through another source.

Offline lookout

Where's that Jackie, she's railroaded me in to participating in the thread, then she's bloody left me to it. How rude.  >:( ;D

Short straw again. :)) :)) :)) :)) It's just a taster,hee hee hee.

guest7363

The CCRC investigates possible miscarriages of justice and sends some cases back to the appeal courts. We recognise that in most cases where there has been a crime, there will be a victim of crime.

The Commission takes very seriously its responsibilities to victims of crime or to the families of victims. We will always think carefully about how and when we should contact victims or their families to let them know that we have become involved in their case.

We will always try to inform a victim or their family if we are referring a case for appeal. We will try to do that, usually through a local police contact, before we refer the case to the court so that the person hears it from us first and does not find out about it from anyone else.

We will not usually try to contact the victim in a case just because we have received an application in relation to the conviction. This is because in most cases our involvement will not lead to an appeal and there is no need to warn the victim that the convicted person has applied to us. However, we will tell the victim if we think there is a reasonable chance that they may find out that we are looking at a case though the media or through another source.
I know this as fact, I rang them about something

guest7363

Short straw again. :)) :)) :)) :)) It's just a taster,hee hee hee.
Ha Ha, taster you say,  :( :(

guest2181

You seem to have forgotten that it actually was proved.

Aaah okay,  on Twitter the top third of the image doesn't show up on my phone.

Now I see what you're all going on about.

In light of the post by Justice, regarding the contacting of the family, I fail to see what the problem is?  ???

Offline lookout

Ha Ha, taster you say,  :( :(

Of what's to follow.  :)) :)) :))

guest7363

I know this as fact, I rang them about something
Why should victims and family's be kept in the dark, the bloody perpetrator gets all the help in most cases.

guest7363

Talking about Osea, was the office near the sea wall when Jeremy robbed it?  I know the cafe and clubhouse are up that area now, but the office is at the entrance now?  I seem to recall Jeremy and Julie was walking on the sea wall when he robbed it? 

Offline Steve_uk

Talking about Osea, was the office near the sea wall when Jeremy robbed it?  I know the cafe and clubhouse are up that area now, but the office is at the entrance now?  I seem to recall Jeremy and Julie was walking on the sea wall when he robbed it?
I think Julie kept lookout on the sea wall whilst Jeremy robbed it so I suppose it must have been.

guest7363

I think Julie kept lookout on the sea wall whilst Jeremy robbed it so I suppose it must have been.
Thats what I thought Steve, I wondered why they moved it, was it for that reason?  I don't think it was, I think because most offices are near the entrance for security and the park started taking campers in and the field for camping is on the opposite side of the road, makes sense for bookings.

Offline Jane

Thats what I thought Steve, I wondered why they moved it, was it for that reason?  I don't think it was, I think because most offices are near the entrance for security and the park started taking campers in and the field for camping is on the opposite side of the road, makes sense for bookings.

It certainly doesn't seem as easy to locate the entrance as Seaview. I've tried several times. Perhaps I'm going to the wrong place.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 09:04:PM by Jane J »

guest7363

In light of the post by Justice, regarding the contacting of the family, I fail to see what the problem is?  ???
Would point six cover the contacting and how much info?

https://s3-eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/ccrc-prod-storage-1jdn5d1f6iq1l/uploads/2015/03/Victims-of-Crime-CCRC-Contact-with-Victims-FM.pdf

Offline David1819

That's not what the documentation is about.

Offline David1819