Author Topic: Is It a Absolute Fact Police Who Helped Convict JB Went To Work For The Family  (Read 11168 times)

Offline lookout

Since when did I ever imply that anything is 100%. Apparently, though, that's how things seem to work in your world.

I rather feel you'd see things differently if you were on the " other side of the fence ".

guest2181

Can you explain why you are privy to the layout of the farm? Even saying the same wallpaper is there.

The layout is in the photograph library, the wall paper was the same in a documentary and later photos of the house.

guest2181

I think it's claimed that Ainsley advised on security issues for the caravan park, but I can't find anything else about it on the web.  :-\

Is this mentioned in any of the books?

Offline lookout

Is this mentioned in any of the books?

I do remember reading it somewhere. It's on the forum too.
If that wasn't a hint I'll eat my hat. ;D

Offline Jane

I rather feel you'd see things differently if you were on the " other side of the fence ".

I could say exactly the same to you. The difference appears to be that I know there are always two sides to every story so I KNOW I'll see things differently from "the other side of the fence" coz I've been there. For you there seems only to be the side on which you stand.

guest2181

I do remember reading it somewhere. It's on the forum too.
If that wasn't a hint I'll eat my hat. ;D

I know it's on the forum, Mike used to mention it in almost every post once upon a time.
I was just wondering if there was a more credible source.

Offline lookout

I know it's on the forum, Mike used to mention it in almost every post once upon a time.
I was just wondering if there was a more credible source.

It is actually in one of the books,if you count them as a credible source.

guest2181

It is actually in one of the books,if you count them as a credible source.

That's a fair point, they're not really are they.

This is just something that keeps getting repeated and there are various versions from giving advice, being appointed head of security and even hired to change calor gas tanks.  ???

Would be nice to actually get to the bottom of it.

Offline lookout

I could say exactly the same to you. The difference appears to be that I know there are always two sides to every story so I KNOW I'll see things differently from "the other side of the fence" coz I've been there. For you there seems only to be the side on which you stand.

I'm rather at an advantage because of my 360 degree of awareness which covers all areas,not just guilt/innocence,but other involvements such as duff paperwork,alterations galore,sudden changes of minds,and all the other human errors ( no computer to blame ) Those which don't add up to a fair trial.
Bloodied handprints made with clean hands-------that was a cracker.

Offline Jane

I'm rather at an advantage because of my 360 degree of awareness which covers all areas,not just guilt/innocence,but other involvements such as duff paperwork,alterations galore,sudden changes of minds,and all the other human errors ( no computer to blame ) Those which don't add up to a fair trial.
Bloodied handprints made with clean hands-------that was a cracker.

What's new, Lookout? This is just another way of you claiming to know more than anyone else. It must be bloody lonely up there on that pedestal you've put up for yourself.

Offline lookout

What's new, Lookout? This is just another way of you claiming to know more than anyone else. It must be bloody lonely up there on that pedestal you've put up for yourself.

You mean you don't agree about the clean hand or the prints on the nightdress,or how they got there ?

Lonely I'm not,and haven't got a pedestal because I don't need one.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
That's a fair point, they're not really are they.

This is just something that keeps getting repeated and there are various versions from giving advice, being appointed head of security and even hired to change calor gas tanks.  ???

Would be nice to actually get to the bottom of it.

It's suposed to be in the 'Annual General Meeting, Osea Road Caravan Park, October 1996, Proxy account.'
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 05:58:PM by Roch »

Offline Jane

You mean you don't agree about the clean hand or the prints on the nightdress,or how they got there ?

Lonely I'm not,and haven't got a pedestal because I don't need one.

I'm very aware that it's not possible to have 360 degree vision without one OR without objectivity.

Offline Steve_uk

guest2181

It's suposed to be in the 'Annual General Meeting, Osea Road Caravan Park, October 1996, Proxy account.'

What and where is that? Have you seen it?