Author Topic: Is It a Absolute Fact Police Who Helped Convict JB Went To Work For The Family  (Read 923 times)

Offline justice

Where did that come from Hartley? These false reports really piss me off. If they only come from the family it means nothing. I kind of admire your honesty Hartley, but you are connected.
Buddy, I only asked Mike if he was Bill and got slaughtered for it, how come everyone else gets away with asking personal questions?
Envy kills,” the Pope said. “It does not tolerate others having something that I do not have. And it always suffers, because the heart of an envious or jealous person suffers. It is a suffering heart!” It is a suffering that desires “the death of others

Offline Hartley.

Where did that come from Hartley? These false reports really piss me off. If they only come from the family it means nothing. I kind of admire your honesty Hartley, but you are connected.

It was something peddled by Mike back in the day.

I am not connected Buddy.

Offline lookout

It's also an absolute fact that money begets money----------and friends it would seem.

Offline Adam

Is it true that the family bought gifts for the police that they were ordered to hand back?

If a source is supplied. Yes.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline buddy

It was something peddled by Mike back in the day.

I am not connected Buddy.
I have thought for years you were married to one of AE daughters.

Offline buddy

Dog walking for a while.

Offline Jane J

It's also an absolute fact that money begets money----------and friends it would seem.

Generally, that IS the assumption. However, there are plenty of cases in which it's run through fingers until there's nothing left.

Offline Hartley.

I have thought for years you were married to one of AE daughters.

Haha wow, really?  ;D

As far as I am aware, that is not the case.

Offline lookout

Generally, that IS the assumption. However, there are plenty of cases in which it's run through fingers until there's nothing left.

That would depend on age,circumstances and thoughts of the future.

Offline Jane J

That would depend on age,circumstances and thoughts of the future.

But it doesn't preclude that such happens.

Offline lookout

But it doesn't preclude that such happens.

In many cases it sure does.

Offline Jane J

Whilst I'm fully aware of the implication behind the title of this thread, I fail to see the point of it. It's a given that police can retire at 50 and will need to find other work. ANYONE with a background in security is going to be sought after by those with a business which needs to be secure. I don't imagine that the police person who allegedly went to work at the Osea Island Holiday Park, chucked in his job and pension in order to do so. It would have been no one's fault when his police appointment terminated and he can't be faulted for taking a job working for people he already knew, possibly in a convenient location, and far less arduous than had been police work. I don't believe that any laws were broken, although it's possible that the author of this pointless thread would have us believe there was.

Offline Hartley.

Whilst I'm fully aware of the implication behind the title of this thread, I fail to see the point of it. It's a given that police can retire at 50 and will need to find other work. ANYONE with a background in security is going to be sought after by those with a business which needs to be secure. I don't imagine that the police person who allegedly went to work at the Osea Island Holiday Park, chucked in his job and pension in order to do so. It would have been no one's fault when his police appointment terminated and he can't be faulted for taking a job working for people he already knew, possibly in a convenient location, and far less arduous than had been police work. I don't believe that any laws were broken, although it's possible that the author of this pointless thread would have us believe there was.

I think it's claimed that Ainsley advised on security issues for the caravan park, but I can't find anything else about it on the web.  :-\
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 04:51:PM by Hartley. »

Offline Jane J

In many cases it sure does.

Since when did I ever imply that anything is 100%. Apparently, though, that's how things seem to work in your world.

Offline buddy

Haha wow, really?  ;D

As far as I am aware, that is not the case.
Can you explain why you are privy to the layout of the farm? Even saying the same wallpaper is there.