Author Topic: "DS Davidson confirmed, the barrell, not the silencer"  (Read 570 times)

Offline lookout

Re: "DS Davidson confirmed, the barrell, not the silencer"
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2017, 10:17:AM »
If I'm not mistaken,it was the " sewing room " window and not a bedroom window.

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2017, 10:19:AM »
If I'm not mistaken,it was the " sewing room " window and not a bedroom window.

The problem is that I think mike found some confusion in her plan and which room it was but surely there are crime scene photos of every room?

Offline lookout

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2017, 10:27:AM »
There is/was confusion as to the room it was sighted in,but comparing the two rooms---bedroom ( where it's been said as being there ) and sewing room where it was. This was seen around 07.10/07.15 before any officers had entered the farmhouse. The next thing it appeared on Sheila's body.

To my mind,there is a difference in the structure of the windows,panes and sills,albeit slight,but the difference is there.

Offline lookout

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2017, 10:33:AM »
Photographs of all the rooms have not been available,nor has Jeapes's witness statement of the sighting of the rifle.

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2017, 10:35:AM »
Photographs of all the rooms have not been available,nor has Jeapes's witness statement of the sighting of the rifle.

I have found her statement on here . It is just not in the archives I don't think .

Offline lookout

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2017, 10:45:AM »
I have found her statement on here . It is just not in the archives I don't think .

I hadn't realised her statement was on here as I'd been searching the archives instead. I'd also been looking for the room where the tampax box was,but it's obviously not here even though it was still part of the crime scene.

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2017, 11:27:AM »

I hadn't realised her statement was on here as I'd been searching the archives instead. I'd also been looking for the room where the tampax box was,but it's obviously not here even though it was still part of the crime scene.

Started a new thread so this can go back to the original subject.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2017, 12:53:PM »
Started a new thread so this can go back to the original subject.
Thanks Jan, when I can see what I'm doing I will merge the old posts on your new thread.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2017, 04:59:PM »

Wasn't it found in the lounge, where the draughts and snakes & ladders board were still out, waiting for Nicholas and Daniel to fill the house with carefree laughter, a room which had all too often buckled under the strain of June's peremptory proselytising as their mother and uncle were growing up. She had  attempted recompense with her grandchildren with moderate success, which only alienated her son all the more as he dwelled on the perceived privations he had endured, all too late to stop that fateful journey (what thoughts in transit?) as that perfidious character became ever more resolved on his demoniacal mission.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2017, 05:04:PM »
Wasn't it found in the lounge, where the draughts and snakes & ladders board were still out, waiting for Nicholas and Daniel to fill the house with carefree laughter, a room which had all too often buckled under the strain of June's peremptory proselytising as their mother and uncle were growing up. She had  attempted recompense with her grandchildren with moderate success, which only alienated her son all the more as he dwelled on the perceived privations he had endured, all too late to stop that fateful journey (what thoughts in transit?) as that perfidious character became ever more resolved on his demoniacal mission.

Steve, I thought it was on the other single bed?

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2017, 05:21:PM »
Steve, I thought it was on the other single bed?
Yes I may be confusing the holder with the box or a half-cut tampon.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2017, 05:28:PM »
Yes I may be confusing the holder with the box or a half-cut tampon.

:)I'd wondered if I may have.

Offline Roch

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2017, 05:47:PM »
He just wasn't involved in it, can't really blame him for not remembering something he didn't know in the first place.

In 2011, millions of pages of documents regarding the case were finally released to the CT. 

Regrding the COLP interviews and in particular Davidson - 

Within paragraph 17 of the précis of the statement compiled as a result of the interviews, it claims Davidson asserted, that on the 9th August 1985, he was tasked with examining a number of objects including a sound moderator.

This can only be SBJ/1, the exhibit reference for the police officer Stanley Brian Jones.

The evidence now reveals that not only was this sound moderator recovered by Jones from the scene on the day of the tragedies - but a second one was found by the relatives on the 10th August and was handed into the police, coincidentally to Stanley Brian Jones - who collected it on August 12th from Peter Eaton.

The sound moderator allegedly and falsely claimed by police to be the only one examined - was the one found on 10th August.  The existence of the first moderator was hidden - but the forensic evidence from each was merged to create the false impression only one sound moderator existed. 

The COLP documentation proves beyond any doubt that a sound moderator SBJ/1 was taken by DS Jones on 7th August and examined by DS Davidson on Friday 9th August before Jeremy’s relatives had been given access to WHF.

The fact that the police did indeed find a sound moderator on the 7th August was inadvertently confirmed by ACC Simpson, who told the Press that a sound moderator had been found at WHF on 7 August 1985.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 06:03:PM by Roch »
"She was on a mission - a date with death, in league with the devil..." 

(Mike Tesko 2012)

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2017, 06:52:PM »
In 2011, millions of pages of documents regarding the case were finally released to the CT. 

Regrding the COLP interviews and in particular Davidson - 

Within paragraph 17 of the précis of the statement compiled as a result of the interviews, it claims Davidson asserted, that on the 9th August 1985, he was tasked with examining a number of objects including a sound moderator.

This can only be SBJ/1, the exhibit reference for the police officer Stanley Brian Jones.

The evidence now reveals that not only was this sound moderator recovered by Jones from the scene on the day of the tragedies - but a second one was found by the relatives on the 10th August and was handed into the police, coincidentally to Stanley Brian Jones - who collected it on August 12th from Peter Eaton.

The sound moderator allegedly and falsely claimed by police to be the only one examined - was the one found on 10th August.  The existence of the first moderator was hidden - but the forensic evidence from each was merged to create the false impression only one sound moderator existed. 

The COLP documentation proves beyond any doubt that a sound moderator SBJ/1 was taken by DS Jones on 7th August and examined by DS Davidson on Friday 9th August before Jeremy’s relatives had been given access to WHF.

The fact that the police did indeed find a sound moderator on the 7th August was inadvertently confirmed by ACC Simpson, who told the Press that a sound moderator had been found at WHF on 7 August 1985.

And I don't think there is any proof that either one was on the end of the rifle that night.

Offline susan

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2017, 08:33:PM »

And I don't think there is any proof that either one was on the end of the rifle that night.

Jan
IMO the silencer was never used had Jeremy been the perp he would have cleaned the silencer before placing it at the back of the gun cupboard and had Sheila been the perp she would have left the silencer where she last used it.  It does not make sense whatever way you look at it.