Author Topic: Why Nevill would jump on Sheila:  (Read 3355 times)

Offline Jan

Re: Why Nevill would jump on Sheila:
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2017, 06:39:PM »
Yes but Nevill & June needed 15 shots. Even Sheila needed two.

Anyway there are 16 reasons why Nevill would use his gigantic height, weight, fitness & strenght advantages while fully fit. And several chances he had to do so. Rather than ringing up Bamber before letting Sheila shoot him from close range.

After being shot from close range & still not jumping on Sheila, preferring to run downstairs, he had no option but to use his gigantic height, weight, fitness & strenght advantages in the kitchen. But chose to rifle wrestle.

I heard he had a bad back and was not that fit. He was not a giant and people have been killed by 12 year old with rifles before so I think your arguments are a bit lacking to be honest. Exaggerating points does not make them valid.

Offline Adam

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 06:49:PM »
I heard he had a bad back and was not that fit. He was not a giant and people have been killed by 12 year old with rifles before so I think your arguments are a bit lacking to be honest. Exaggerating points does not make them valid.

Talking of conditions. Sheila was on Haloperidol, which has 60+ mental & physical side effects. Thread created.

Maybe farmer Nevill didn't subdue a female 9 inches shorter & 8 stone lighter because of his bad back. I bet he wish he had now as Bamber didn't go within 50 feet of WHF.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jan

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2017, 06:52:PM »
Talking of conditions. Sheila was on Haloperidol, which has 60+ mental & physical side effects. Thread created.

Maybe farmer Nevill didn't subdue a female 9 inches shorter & 8 stone lighter because of his bad back. I bet he wish he had now as Bamber didn't go within 50 feet of WHF.

Yes Adam good point . Why was she on that drug . What were all the side affects . Why were there several varying reports of her demeanour and behaviour in the proceeding few days . Why when she had a previous episode did she not recognise friends in the same room?

Glad you are at last acknowledging her very sad illness.

Offline Adam

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2017, 06:56:PM »
Yes Adam good point . Why was she on that drug . What were all the side affects . Why were there several varying reports of her demeanour and behaviour in the proceeding few days . Why when she had a previous episode did she not recognise friends in the same room?

Glad you are at last acknowledging her very sad illness.

Her demenour in the final hours showed she was completely zonked out. Thread created.

Offline Adam

Offline Jan

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2017, 09:48:PM »
Her demenour in the final hours showed she was completely zonked out. Thread created.

Again good point perhaps she was spiralling down into a psychotic episode . Perhaps that is why June was so worried about her. Again you should watch some videos about what can happen. I gave you some links before .

Offline Adam

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2017, 01:00:PM »
Again good point perhaps she was spiralling down into a psychotic episode . Perhaps that is why June was so worried about her. Again you should watch some videos about what can happen. I gave you some links before .

The trouble is 5 hours before the massacre she was totally lifeless. Who said so, PB & Bamber.

Offline lookout

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2017, 01:25:PM »
This " lifelessness " was suggestive of the calm before the storm as is peculiar to those type of patients.

Offline Jane

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2017, 01:43:PM »

They key word here is "CAN" which doesn't mean "WILL".

Offline lookout

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2017, 02:06:PM »
Neville would not have " jumped on Sheila "  ::) He'd have initially given her a wide berth not imagining that she meant business while she had hold of the gun. No doubt he tried to talk/reason with her as any father would do with a daughter who was making threats.
Talking is what anyone would do to those on either the brink of suicide or such as in Neville's case. Show aggression,and it aggravates an already volatile situation.
You're forgetting that Neville was an educated man--not a thug. 

Offline Jan

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2017, 05:22:PM »
The trouble is 5 hours before the massacre she was totally lifeless. Who said so, PB & Bamber.

So why would Jeremy jeopardise his scenario by indicating she would not be capable of shooting everyone?

And where did Pam say she was "totally lifeless" .?

Offline Adam

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2017, 05:36:PM »
So why would Jeremy jeopardise his scenario by indicating she would not be capable of shooting everyone?

And where did Pam say she was "totally lifeless" .?

PB WS.

She spoke to Sheila on the phone for 3 minutes 5 hours before the massacre. Sheila spent the whole time just saying 'yes' or 'no'. Before June took the phone back.

Bamber's main reason for mentioning the supper conversation was to highlight an aledged fostering conversation. He didn't realise saying Sheila was non responsive would be an issue.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 05:39:PM by Adam »

Offline Jan

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2017, 05:43:PM »
PB WS.

She spoke to Sheila on the phone for 3 minutes 5 hours before the massacre. Sheila spent the whole time just saying 'yes' or 'no'. Before June took the phone back.

Bamber's main reason for mentioning the supper conversation was to highlight an aledged fostering conversation. He didn't realise saying Sheila was non responsive would be an issue.

Nothing says totally lifeless perhaps she was just bored and did not want to speak to her Aunt. OR she was ill and about to suffer an episode . My "scenario" is just as likely as yours and you should stop embellishing with your own words to try and make a non existent point.

Offline Adam

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2017, 05:45:PM »
Nothing says totally lifeless perhaps she was just bored and did not want to speak to her Aunt. OR she was ill and about to suffer an episode . My "scenario" is just as likely as yours and you should stop embellishing with your own words to try and make a non existent point.

So she went from a zombie with co ordination problems, under sedation & on Haloperidol, to a killing machine 5 hours later. At 3am.

Offline Jan

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2017, 05:54:PM »
So she went from a zombie with co ordination problems, under sedation & on Haloperidol, to a killing machine 5 hours later. At 3am.

Like I said watch one of the available videos of people with her illness and see what they are capable of. Because then you might understand. But you won't because you are not really interested.

I do have some personal knowledge of what can happen . But I am not going to use it on here . The information is out there.

Plus her dosage was allegedly not correct so you have to take that into account .