Author Topic: The Trigger Finger of Sheila Caffell  (Read 25537 times)

Offline Jan

Re: The Trigger Finger of Sheila Caffell
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2017, 12:41:PM »
Sorry that doesn't look like the same thumb posted in the spec savers challenge, this is a picture of a fatter thumb and the nail polish finishes more from the base and is ready for re painting?

Looks the same to me - just perhaps taken at a different time and angle

Offline Bill Robertson

• In my opinion
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 12:44:PM »
Can you post them Bill? Or is it confidential stuff ;)
I cannot post the photos, they are highly confidential.
Julie’s going to Low Newton; remember to pack a toothbrush you lying toe rag, in my opinion

guest7363

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2017, 12:44:PM »
Looks the same to me - just perhaps taken at a different time and angle
Thought it would somehow?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2017, 12:44:PM »

So how did you get them?
Few people have the imagination for reality

guest7363

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2017, 12:48:PM »
Ok Bill only trying, did you get them from your colleagues in the police force?  Is this what you meant when you said they've been economical with the truth?

Offline Bill Robertson

• In my opinion
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2017, 12:55:PM »
Ok Bill only trying, did you get them from your colleagues in the police force?  Is this what you meant when you said they've been economical with the truth?
No, not from the police, they are from a different source. I work as an investigator and I do some pro bono work for victims of miscarriages of justice. The photos are with a private individual - not me.
Julie’s going to Low Newton; remember to pack a toothbrush you lying toe rag, in my opinion

Offline Caroline

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2017, 12:57:PM »
No, not from the police, they are from a different source. I work as an investigator and I do some pro bono work for victims of miscarriages of justice. The photos are with a private individual - not me.

Offline Adam

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2017, 01:12:PM »
That is for the police enquiry to establish after Jeremy is released. He can claim incompetence, but that appears to be his only excuse. He omitted to mention or detail at least 28 cuts/gouges/grazes to Sheila Caffell, only he can explain why. In my opinion, he was persuaded by Ainsley to deny the existence of these wounds.

28 cuts/couges/grazes. How an earth did Sheila get those ? Did Sheila & Nevill have a knife fight like Steven Seagal & Tommy Lee Jones in 'Under Seige' ?
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2017, 01:12:PM »

That is a shame.

Offline Bill Robertson

• In my opinion
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2017, 01:17:PM »
28 cuts/couges/grazes. How an earth did Sheila get those ? Did Sheila & Nevill have a knife fight like Steven Seagal & Tommy Lee Jones in 'Under Seige' ?
They were pretty much all caused by fingernails, in my opinion. There was clearly a lot of grappling going on as both June and Nevill tried to disarm Sheila. As I believe that Julie Mugford said after identifying the bodies, "they were all covered in bruises" or words to that effect.

Offline Adam

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2017, 01:23:PM »
They were pretty much all caused by fingernails, in my opinion. There was clearly a lot of grappling going on as both June and Nevill tried to disarm Sheila. As I believe that Julie Mugford said after identifying the bodies, "they were all covered in bruises" or words to that effect.

If Nevill was going to spend several minutes giving Sheila 28 cuts/gouges/grazes, I don't know why he didn't just punch her in the face & knock her out.

Or just jump on & smother someone 9 inches shorter & 8 stone lighter than him.

June does not come into the picture.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 01:24:PM by Adam »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2017, 01:24:PM »

When you identify a body, you don't see the whole body, just the face. Incidentally, do you have a copy of the trial transcript? Don't worry, not going to ask you to post it all.

Offline Bill Robertson

• In my opinion
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2017, 01:47:PM »
When you identify a body, you don't see the whole body, just the face. Incidentally, do you have a copy of the trial transcript? Don't worry, not going to ask you to post it all.
I have access to a copy of Vanezis trial transcript.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2017, 01:51:PM »
June does not come into the picture.

June is in the equation.  Of the three adults within the farmhouse that night, who had nails sufficiently long to cause gouge injuries?  Both females have wounds / injuries.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 01:52:PM by Roch »

Offline lookout

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2017, 02:03:PM »
I can go along with a grip mark because when I've been using scissors for any length of time,especially if cutting a frayed edge on a carpet,the scissors dig in and can cause a " flesh wound " on my index finger.Undue pressure when not used to it can bring about such an injury.
Sheila would have had a grip of steel on that rifle indicating that she was doing what she'd set out to do and showing determination to finish the job she started.