Author Topic: The Trigger Finger of Sheila Caffell  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The Trigger Finger of Sheila Caffell
« Reply #510 on: July 10, 2017, 07:50:PM »
Then I suggest you have a look see at some of Lookout's posts. OK. I've exaggerated but I will stand by my claim that Lookout has said Sheila was a self harmer, citing her putting her hand through a window as proof of it. I, and others, told her that putting one's hand through a window MAY denote anger and frustration but does NOT denote what a self harmer does.

She did ......

Here
I've read that Sheila was a self-harmer.Injuring themselves makes them feel better.  It's in one of the doctors testimonies.

and here
Sheila was also a self-harmer as well,Steve,,which Dr.Ferguson knew about,as well as her bizarre thoughts of a sexual nature with the twins., Does this sound like a normal person to you. ? Sheila had mentioned needing/wanting exorcism of herself to rid the Devil from inside herself and that if this wasn't done,,she'd die. Sheila had told all this to Doctor Ferguson.

and here
  The Haloperidol was intramuscularly,not abdominal. Heparin is given via the abdomen,and to my knowledge Sheila didn't have a blood-clotting condition,dvt,or any other problem that would warrant an abdominal injection in this way.
This is why I would have liked to have seen where it was,as she was a self-harmer.

and ........ well, you get the idea with that.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #511 on: July 10, 2017, 07:55:PM »
She did ......

Here
and here
and here
and ........ well, you get the idea with that.

What's the point of that ? The insulation was in that nearly every post lookout said she was a self harmer .

So your hunting around produced a couple of posts ?

So what?

Tha accusations were exaggerated to have ago at another poster and now you have joined in as well.

Things don't change .

Offline Caroline

« Reply #512 on: July 10, 2017, 08:02:PM »

What's the point of that ? The insulation was in that nearly every post lookout said she was a self harmer .

So what?

Tha accusations were exaggerated to have ago at another poster and now you have joined in as well.

Things don't change .

Why? Because Lookout never admits to being wrong. She knows that she said it and that's fine if she believes it. Denying saying it when she knows she did (however) is being less than honest. You might be happy to turn a blind eye because you're a supporter and so is she, however, were it someone on the guilty side, I wonder if you would be as quick to defend?

Things don't change because people don't - why would you expect that they would?

You aren't immune to it either - your posts to Jane reek of sarcasm so if you don't hold with that kind of thing, don't join in. Personally, I'm sick of the bullshit and wish people were adult enough to debate without being personal but where they are - I'll just meet like with like.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

« Reply #513 on: July 10, 2017, 08:09:PM »

So what?

Things don't change .

Too right they don't. Lookout called me a LIAR which is damned ironic from someone who will never admit to being wrong. The other day when I said she'd insisted that Sheila was a self harmer, she denied ever having said it. She didn't have the guts to admit she'd said it. She was so adamant in her belief that she could hardly have forgotten saying it. I DON'T lie, Jan. I call it as I see it. If I'm wrong, and there are times, when like everyone else, I am, I'll admit it. All that's ever been required is for Lookout to admit when she's wrong and stop resorting to lies to cover up her mistakes. Oh Yes, and for you to stop supporting her when she's in the wrong.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 08:12:PM by Jane J »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #514 on: July 10, 2017, 08:12:PM »
Why? Because Lookout never admits to being wrong. She knows that she said it and that's fine if she believes it. Denying saying it when she knows she did (however) is being less than honest. You might be happy to turn a blind eye because you're a supporter and so is she, however, were it someone on the guilty side, I wonder if you would be as quick to defend?

Things don't change because people don't - why would you expect that they would?

You aren't immune to it either - your posts to Jane reek of sarcasm so if you don't hold with that kind of thing, don't join in. Personally, I'm sick of the bullshit and wish people were adult enough to debate without being personal but where they are - I'll just meet like with like.

I supposed I could rise above it but they just drag you down again in the end so might as well just cut out the middle man and get your own back!
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #515 on: July 10, 2017, 08:20:PM »
I say 28 cuts, because I have counted them on high definition crime scene photographs. As Roch said, not all the evidence is on this forum, but actually quite a lot is.

I am taking an educated guess here. I would bet that the notes that Vanezis gave to Taff Jones did mention these wounds and the notes that Ainsley asked Vanezis to write after 7 September 1985, when Ainsley took over the investigation, are materially different.

Back to the thread . This would tie in with the document that I posted that said that vanezis did not put in his report until ainsley took over . Which seems a bit unusual you would think his report was important even to close down the original case of murder suicide. After all that still would have been a major crime.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #516 on: July 10, 2017, 08:23:PM »
Back to the thread . This would tie in with the document that I posted that said that vanezis did not put in his report until ainsley took over . Which seems a bit unusual you would think his report was important even to close down the original case of murder suicide. After all that still would have been a major crime.

That's right. Ignore it. What a pity you don't extend the same sympathies to me as you do to Lookout.

Offline lookout

« Reply #517 on: July 10, 2017, 08:28:PM »
That's just it,the only thing which appeared to have been more important was getting a conviction for JB,then everyone was happy.

Blood tests weren't done for days,meaning that the tests would have been impaired and not fit to present in a court of law. The whole thing is a complete joke. No wonder Neville called them the Keystone Cops,he'd come across it in his line of work.