Author Topic: The Trigger Finger of Sheila Caffell  (Read 2406 times)

Offline susan

Re: The Trigger Finger of Sheila Caffell
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2017, 02:05:PM »
June is in the equation.  Of the three adults within the farmhouse that night, who had nails sufficiently long to cause gouge injuries?  Both females have wounds / injuries.

Hi Roch
I was thinking it must have been June who was struggling with Sheila did she not appear to walk around the bed towards the door and we have wondered why well maybe she went to tackle Sheila.

Offline susan

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2017, 02:07:PM »
I can go along with a grip mark because when I've been using scissors for any length of time,especially if cutting a frayed edge on a carpet,the scissors dig in and can cause a " flesh wound " on my index finger.Undue pressure when not used to it can bring about such an injury.
Sheila would have had a grip of steel on that rifle indicating that she was doing what she'd set out to do and showing determination to finish the job she started.

Lookout I do agree with that am I right in thinking you have always said June had marks on her arms?

Offline Adam

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2017, 02:07:PM »
June is in the equation.  Of the three adults within the farmhouse that night, who had nails sufficiently long to cause gouge injuries?  Both females have wounds / injuries.

June was shot in bed up to 7 times. So does not come into the picture.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline JackieD

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2017, 02:07:PM »
When you identify a body, you don't see the whole body, just the face. Incidentally, do you have a copy of the trial transcript? Don't worry, not going to ask you to post it all.
well if this is all true Mugford lied again!!!!!

They were pretty much all caused by fingernails, in my opinion. There was clearly a lot of grappling going on as both June and Nevill tried to disarm Sheila. As I believe that Julie Mugford said after identifying the bodies, "they were all covered in bruises" or words to that effect.

Offline susan

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2017, 02:11:PM »
well if this is all true Mugford lied again!!!!!

Jackie I was just thinking the same Julie must tell lies if she said words to that effect.

Offline lookout

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2017, 02:17:PM »

I've more than realised that for years now Roch and the last time I mentioned something similar I received a barrage of abuse  ;D But hey-ho it's the way I see/saw things. I did email Mike some time ago re.June's " involvement " but that's who it stays with.

Offline lookout

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2017, 02:19:PM »
Lookout I do agree with that am I right in thinking you have always said June had marks on her arms?

Yes Susan

Offline Adam

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2017, 02:20:PM »
Julie identified the twins. Did she identify anyone else ?

I don't know why Julie would be showed the whole bodies of the deceased, unless she had to in order to identify the twins apart.

A source needs to be supplied where Julie said the bodies were covered in bruises.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2017, 02:22:PM »
Incised rectangular wound upon Sheila Caffell's trigger finger.

The nature and position of the wound are suggestive that the cut originated from physical pressure against a machined part. 

Please enlarge to examine closely.

It certainly looks to me consistent with the suggestion that it originated from contact with a machined part such as the part of the rifle illustrated. 

Offline lookout

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2017, 02:22:PM »
No, not from the police, they are from a different source. I work as an investigator and I do some pro bono work for victims of miscarriages of justice. The photos are with a private individual - not me.

Well done to you Bill.I know you've worked hard with this one.

Offline Bill Robertson

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2017, 02:23:PM »
June was shot in bed up to 7 times. So does not come into the picture.
That could not be further from the truth.

June was responsible for most of Sheila's wounds and June stood, while wounded, and fought with Sheila. June was a very brave woman who died trying to protect her grandsons. June is covered in scratches and grazes. Take a look at the photo of June on this website and see the cut on the right side of her chin, plus the four bleeding wounds on her throat. Sheila thrust June away during the fight and cut June's throat and chin with her fingernails.

Offline susan

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2017, 02:30:PM »

I've more than realised that for years now Roch and the last time I mentioned something similar I received a barrage of abuse  ;D But hey-ho it's the way I see/saw things. I did email Mike some time ago re.June's " involvement " but that's who it stays with.

Lookout I remember the incident regarding June and marks on her body and you were laughed you will have the last laugh I suspect.

Offline Adam

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2017, 02:34:PM »
That could not be further from the truth.

June was responsible for most of Sheila's wounds and June stood, while wounded, and fought with Sheila. June was a very brave woman who died trying to protect her grandsons. June is covered in scratches and grazes. Take a look at the photo of June on this website and see the cut on the right side of her chin, plus the four bleeding wounds on her throat. Sheila thrust June away during the fight and cut June's throat and chin with her fingernails.

June was shot in bed with her head on the pillow. You know this. It's evidence.

Or has this mysterious 'other individual' got evidence which contradicts the published evidence ?

But anyway, both June & Nevill fought with Sheila. And lost. But gave Sheila 28 scratches (no one has seen).

Was Sheila wearing her Wonder Woman outfit during her fights with Nevill & June ?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 02:36:PM by Adam »

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2017, 02:34:PM »
I have access to a copy of Vanezis trial transcript.

The trial transcript is available here: The smudges of blood on the right hand are discussed. No wounds though.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7638.msg362766.html#msg362766

Offline Adam

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2017, 02:43:PM »
Silly, infantile bilge. Come back to debate when you have grown up.

Just wondering how Sheila fought two adults, ended up with 28 (unseen) scratches & overpowered both of them. Not only giving Nevill a brutal beating, but now apparently giving June one.