Author Topic: DCI 621 Stuart Smith Specsavers Challenge  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Bill Robertson

DCI 621 Stuart Smith Specsavers Challenge
« on: July 04, 2017, 01:59:PM »
DCI 621 Stuart Smith of Essex Police is the gatekeeper for all issues relating to Jeremy Bamber.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 07:01:AM by Bill Robertson »

Offline susan

Re: DCI 621 Stuart Smith Specsavers Challenge
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 02:11:PM »
DCI 621 Stuart Smith of Essex Police is the gatekeeper for all issues relating to Jeremy Bamber. Please see the attached document.

Hello Bill

my laptop is not the best quality but I would think Stuart Smith does need glasses or indeed new ones if he cannot see what I see and I do need glasses always borrow other folks :)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 02:16:PM »
Hello Bill

my laptop is not the best quality but I would think Stuart Smith does need glasses or indeed new ones if he cannot see what I see and I do need glasses always borrow other folks :)
Hi Bron my reading glasses are £4.50 for two pairs from Tesco but I can see really clearly in them especially when the rain has gone.

Offline Bill Robertson

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 02:19:PM »
Hello Bill

How many wounds, just out of interest?

Offline susan

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 02:20:PM »
Hi Bron my reading glasses are £4.50 for two pairs from Tesco but I can see really clearly in them especially when the rain has gone.

Hi Maggie have you looked at Bill's document if so what do you see? My reading glasses cost me nothing as I borrow hehehe I have those things on my eyes so must get them removed :) can't spell the word :'(

Offline susan

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 02:21:PM »
How many wounds, just out of interest?

Bill I will go back and count them now I have discovered I can zoom in and as is my nature my estimate will be conservative :)

Offline Bill Robertson

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 02:32:PM »
Bill looks like 10/11 but would guess some are relating to  the another if you know what I mean One looks like a three scratch mark the two big gauge marks trail into finer ones then I see other smaller type but I see them and I am not biased.
Aye, more than none then! Poor old Stuart; he may be drummed out on fitness grounds.

Offline Roch

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 02:33:PM »
I think his prescription must be strong..  8)
"She was on a mission - a date with death, in league with the devil..." 

(Mike Tesko 2012)

Offline Adam

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 02:34:PM »
I can't see any wounds here. Just blood. It would be Sheila's blood as the only blood on her nightdress was her own.

Weak.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline susan

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2017, 02:41:PM »
Aye, more than none then! Poor old Stuart; he may be drummed out on fitness grounds.

Bill biased posters will say none as will people with something to hide but they are clearly gauge marks and the three together are scratches done by three fingers wish I had the equipment to blow the picture up and get a better view I remember Lookout posting about this but she was laughed at and told they were just blood marks I am thinking maybe lookout was right about other things as well

Offline Caroline

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2017, 02:46:PM »
I can't see any wounds here. Just blood. It would be Sheila's blood as the only blood on her nightdress was her own.

Weak.

Me either.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Roch

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2017, 02:47:PM »
Looks like at least one crescent gouge which has then also scraped the skin.  The marks next to it have also scraped the skin in the same manner but dont form a clear cresent.  There is a indentation which is not easy to make out on the inside of her index finger / thumb span.   
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 02:48:PM by Roch »
"She was on a mission - a date with death, in league with the devil..." 

(Mike Tesko 2012)

Offline Jane J

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2017, 02:59:PM »
Looks like at least one crescent gouge which has then also scraped the skin.  The marks next to it have also scraped the skin in the same manner but dont form a clear cresent.  There is a indentation which is not easy to make out on the inside of her index finger / thumb span.

That IS Sheila's right hand, is it not? I'm just wondering how, if she was busy shooting people, with the gun in her right hand, how anyone would have been able to inflict wounds on her hands with a rifle's length between them. Had there been some sort of fisticuffs fight sans rifle, I imagine she could have been overcome before she reached for the rifle. However, it's not impossible, IF those marks are wounds, that she may have struggled briefly with Jeremy before he shot her.

Offline lookout

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2017, 03:03:PM »
Hi Bill,I see grab marks which have penetrated the flesh.Much the same as were on June and Neville's arm and as " Taff " first stated--- " a domestic ". Which had obviously been amongst the three adults who were there.

Offline Bill Robertson

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2017, 03:14:PM »
Hi Bill,I see grab marks which have penetrated the flesh.Much the same as were on June and Neville's arm and as " Taff " first stated--- " a domestic ". Which had obviously been amongst the three adults who were there.
Exactly right, as Taff was all along.