Author Topic: What Happened To The Soil Samples?  (Read 15215 times)

guest7363

Re: What Happened To The Soil Samples?
« Reply #195 on: July 06, 2017, 07:08:PM »
No I meant to say ( sorry just getting back into everything) that if the police had had earlier unofficial chats with Julie earlier that we are unaware of then she might have said those things to her friends . Like I said if the confidential file on Julie was released we might have a few more answers .

And technically just because Julie might have changed her mind about Jeremy and said things to her friends it does not make him guilty. Her second staments completely contradict the first ones so take your pick .
That proves to me they have nothing to hide, if they wanted to be squeaky clean why not hide the first statement that contradicts the second?

Offline Jan

« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2017, 12:40:PM »
That proves to me they have nothing to hide, if they wanted to be squeaky clean why not hide the first statement that contradicts the second?

Do you mean hide Julies first statement ?

Well it would be pretty obvious who would be interviewed even when it was murder suicide. So not possible. But they did have to make sure she had a good story about why she lied .

After all there were times when she was with the police on her own so very easily could have told them about all the  alleged  discussions about killing his parents  that had happened before the event , but somehow did not register as being relevant.  :o

Offline Adam

« Reply #197 on: July 07, 2017, 12:55:PM »
Julie's WS on the massacre day doesn't tell any lies.

It just confirms who she is & that Bamber rang her at 3am.

If Bamber hadn't have whisked her over to WHF on the massacre day, the police wouldn't have even spoken to her.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 12:57:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline lookout

« Reply #198 on: July 07, 2017, 04:06:PM »
You can't go on kidding yourself. It's not going to work.

Offline Jan

« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2017, 05:58:PM »
Julie's WS on the massacre day doesn't tell any lies.

It just confirms who she is & that Bamber rang her at 3am.

If Bamber hadn't have whisked her over to WHF on the massacre day, the police wouldn't have even spoken to her.

Yes it does . And they have been pointed out before . Not going there again.

And don't you think it is morally wrong to omit the fact that allegedly he had tried to think of plots to kill his parents before , on More than one occasion?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #200 on: July 07, 2017, 07:12:PM »
Yes it does . And they have been pointed out before . Not going there again.

And don't you think it is morally wrong to omit the fact that allegedly he had tried to think of plots to kill his parents before , on More than one occasion?
Her statement of 08/08/1985 is economical with the truth to coin a phrase, it may be misleading but there are no downright lies as far as I can make out.

Offline Adam

« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2017, 07:41:PM »
Her statement of 08/08/1985 is economical with the truth to coin a phrase, it may be misleading but there are no downright lies as far as I can make out.

Julie's first WS just says who she is & that Bamber rang her at 3am. It's only a page long.

Bamber may have even suggested the police interview her to back up Bamber's claim he received a call from Nevill.

Julie started betraying Bamber 20 days later while still with him. By telling five other people. Then approached the police & created a WS for court.

Jan just automatically disputes everything I say as I'm the supporters biggest danger. Then says she doesn't want to discuss it further, as she did today with June's injuries.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 07:56:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jan

« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2017, 09:57:PM »

Yes she did . She changed the whole wording of the call to Jeremy to her in the evening.

She changed times of calls .

I could go on

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2017, 10:08:PM »

Yes she did . She changed the whole wording of the call to Jeremy to her in the evening.

She changed times of calls .

I could go on
She omitted "everything is going well" to save his back. As for the timings she didn't know for sure (as nobody could be sure) but she was allowed to telephone her friends at Caterham Road in an attempt to verify.

Offline susan

« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2017, 10:13:PM »
She omitted "everything is going well" to save his back. As for the timings she didn't know for sure (as nobody could be sure) but she was allowed to telephone her friends at Caterham Road in an attempt to verify.

Steve what source do we have for the statement "everything is going well"

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #205 on: July 07, 2017, 10:23:PM »
Steve what source do we have for the statement "everything is going well"
Well it's in Julie's subsequent statement when she realized that not only had she been strung along romance-wise for almost two years but he was also the perpetrator of the five murders.

Offline Jan

« Reply #206 on: July 08, 2017, 04:15:PM »

To me if someone is asked what happened on the night of a murder and she changed the whole reason and wording of the call then that is a lie. It was not some cosy conversation . She said what her interpretation of the call in her second statement . She said as she put the phone down she knew what he meant.

She did not suddenly wake up later . She said she knew what he had done.

She lied .

Offline Jane

« Reply #207 on: July 08, 2017, 04:18:PM »
To me if someone is asked what happened on the night of a murder and she changed the whole reason and wording of the call then that is a lie. It was not some cosy conversation . She said what her interpretation of the call in her second statement . She said as she put the phone down she knew what he meant.

She did not suddenly wake up later . She said she knew what he had done.

She lied .

You're making the accusation. You must prove what you've said.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #208 on: July 18, 2017, 09:26:PM »
had they been incrimating i think you can safely asume that they would of been used be the proscution at trail so can also safely asume they werent incriminating.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #209 on: July 18, 2017, 09:41:PM »
After Julie had claimed Jeremy used a bike to commit the murders, PC Bird had taken a soil sample from the trail between WHF and Hyde farm.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7564.msg356878.html#msg356878

It also mentions the bike in the same notes. I can safely assume the intention was to compare the soil on the wheels of the bike to that of the sample taken.

I wonder what happened or if any results were produced? I have hardly seen any documents except for PC Birds notes on this subject.
i think the story about the bike might have somthing to do with the fact witness could confirm he hadent used his car and the idea of him walking there might seem a tad implausable to a jury.