Author Topic: What Happened To The Soil Samples?  (Read 15214 times)

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
Re: What Happened To The Soil Samples?
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2017, 11:57:PM »

A very good post Roch and well explained.

Thank you Roch, let's hope that everyone involved in probably the worst miscarriage of justice in British history spends a very long time in prison and are made an example of.

Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2017, 12:00:AM »
I should have added a point (11).   This conversation has happened before.   

The evidence in its originally witnessed and recorded form, could not have been read two-ways (so to speak).  In order to create a second interpretation of the evidence, it was necessary to part conceal it / part misrepresent it.

What they did was tactically desperate and brazened.  The fact they pulled it off is horrifying.

I've gone over my one post - so I'll leave it there.

Horrifying yes I bet it is when they read your posts. I doubt they have a concience though
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Caroline

« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2017, 12:10:PM »
Horrifying enough to still keep it all a secret? Doesn't make any sense whatsoever for people who believe this 'conspiracy' to continue to do exactly what they claim EP have done.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2017, 12:47:PM »
Horrifying enough to still keep it all a secret? Doesn't make any sense whatsoever for people who believe this 'conspiracy' to continue to do exactly what they claim EP have done.

Absolutely Caroline! We've got all these people claiming to have all this information. We've got others claiming they've spent more time on the telephone with Jeremy than anyone one else, and clearly hoping that it will be included in the documentary they claim is in the pipe line, and yet more are claiming an "in" with the official "those" in the know. It seems to me that all these people are vying with each other to see who knows the most, and all the while Jeremy molders in his cell.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2017, 12:52:PM »
Absolutely Caroline! We've got all these people claiming to have all this information. We've got others claiming they've spent more time on the telephone with Jeremy than anyone one else, and clearly hoping that it will be included in the documentary they claim is in the pipe line, and yet more are claiming an "in" with the official "those" in the know. It seems to me that all these people are vying with each other to see who knows the most, and all the while Jeremy molders in his cell.

Well, I can prove Jeremy is guilty - of course I can't tell anyone why - it's a secret  ::)

guest7363

« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2017, 12:55:PM »
Well, I can prove Jeremy is guilty - of course I can't tell anyone why - it's a secret  ::)
Ha Ha, it's a bit like Sheila on the bed photo and Z, I suppose it pulls the gullible in.

Offline lookout

« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2017, 12:57:PM »

Okay. Fine by me.

guest7363

« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2017, 01:11:PM »
Eventually Jane its this sort of claiming that has a reverse effect on supporting Bamber, offering without substance.

guest2181

« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2017, 01:36:PM »

Presumably your inverted hyphens are a clue?  :-\

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2017, 02:02:PM »

Who has claimed they have information?  Not me.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2017, 02:05:PM »
Presumably your inverted hyphens are a clue?  :-\

I was joking H - or was I?  8) ;) :-\

Offline Caroline

« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2017, 02:07:PM »
Who has claimed they have information?  Not me.

Well, everyone is under that impression so they must have gotten it from somewhere?

Offline David1819

« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2017, 03:05:PM »
Ha Ha, it's a bit like Sheila on the bed photo and Z, I suppose it pulls the gullible in.

Don't forget the wedding tipster  ;)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2017, 03:07:PM »
Don't forget the wedding tipster  ;)

How could he when you keep goading him with it time after time - while misrepresenting what he actually said.

Offline David1819

« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2017, 03:26:PM »
How could he when you keep goading him with it time after time - while misrepresenting what he actually said.

What goes around comes around.

As for misrepresenting, its claimed this individual who has not been named gave him information. So how else can I put it?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 03:27:PM by David1819 »