Author Topic: What Happened To The Soil Samples?  (Read 1913 times)

Offline JackieD

Re: What Happened To The Soil Samples?
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2017, 11:46:PM »
I believe he walked. I make a similar walk twice a day with my dog across the fields. He knew the area well and would be familiar with short cuts and access routes.

I dont

Offline JackieD

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2017, 11:53:PM »
But she wasn't. She was murdered. Jeremy was convicted.

No Sheila was not murdered

Offline Caroline

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2017, 02:12:AM »
Oh it must be true then if it was in Cals book

So you're saying it isn't true because it's in CAL's book?
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Adam

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2017, 05:08:PM »
Your timings are way out from PC Wilkinson's evidence: http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/bicycle

The bike is a big piece of circumstantial evidence. So big that the judge included it in his summing up to suggest Bamber's guilt.

However it is not one of the huge amounts of pieces of incriminating evidence David has said (without elaboration) was created by 'forgery & perjury'.

Bamber himself said he brought June's bike over to his cottage just before the massacre. So there is no dispute.

The prosecution suggested Bamber cycled to & from WHF. Backed up by Julie's WS which said he planned to cycle. The police, DPP, jury & appeal courts obviously agreed this was possible.

Or people thought Bamber walked & it was just a coincidence he took June's bike just before the massacre.

Either way a massacre was possible.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 06:19:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2017, 10:31:PM »

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2017, 12:01:AM »
It's possible he was seen after all. http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8157.0.html

LOL.  Peter Eaton told Ann, That Len Foakes told him that someone else said.
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Caroline

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2017, 12:20:AM »
It's possible he was seen after all. http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8157.0.html

That does sound a very much like idle gossip Steve. Had such a person seen him, they would have come forward.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Reader

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2017, 03:58:AM »
If you believe Wilkinson's claim of 6 minutes that means he managed to cycle over rugged terrain at 40mph.
DI (not Pc) Wilkinson was referring to just 1629 metres (Brook House Farm track, that he said was well maintained) of what he thought was the shortest practicable route. He averaged about 10mph to cycle that in 6 minutes.

Offline lookout

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2017, 09:12:AM »

Must be true then if an officer told AE. Was it the same officer who told AE how both women had been found on the bed ? Afterall,going by the way that things went in general,AE and company were believed.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2017, 09:26:AM »

Must be true then if an officer told AE. Was it the same officer who told AE how both women had been found on the bed ? Afterall,going by the way that things went in general,AE and company were believed.

Human nature being the way it is, it's entirely possible that, rather than telling a member of the public that they don't know the answer to the question being asked, a police officer MIGHT give the answer THEY believe to be the correct one. I cannot think why this would come as any surprise. After all, it's done, here on the forum, on a regular basis.

Offline lookout

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2017, 09:50:AM »
Human nature being the way it is, it's entirely possible that, rather than telling a member of the public that they don't know the answer to the question being asked, a police officer MIGHT give the answer THEY believe to be the correct one. I cannot think why this would come as any surprise. After all, it's done, here on the forum, on a regular basis.

Yes,by me I suppose ! Why don't you say it  ::)

Offline Jane J

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2017, 10:06:AM »

Yes,by me I suppose ! Why don't you say it  ::)

I never need to, Lookout. You do that, very successfully, for yourself, but yet again, you draw attention to what you hurriedly admit to as being your own shortcomings -sorry to tell you but this one isn't yours exclusively so you don't stand out- rather than address the point in hand. Actually, I'm not knocking it. I'm just saying it's the way it is. I don't have your idealized expectations of how others SHOULD be.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2017, 10:18:AM »
DI (not Pc) Wilkinson was referring to just 1629 metres (Brook House Farm track, that he said was well maintained) of what he thought was the shortest practicable route. He averaged about 10mph to cycle that in 6 minutes.

That nullifys the entire point. Why did he not cycle the whole route?
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline lookout

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2017, 10:19:AM »
I never need to, Lookout. You do that, very successfully, for yourself, but yet again, you draw attention to what you hurriedly admit to as being your own shortcomings -sorry to tell you but this one isn't yours exclusively so you don't stand out- rather than address the point in hand. Actually, I'm not knocking it. I'm just saying it's the way it is. I don't have your idealized expectations of how others SHOULD be.

That's because" others " lack the cognitive wherewithall and understanding to act like human beings.!!

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2017, 10:28:AM »
My estimate based on google maps estimate via road.

Walking the sea wall route from WHF back to Goldhangar would take around 1 hour and 20 minutes. Using a bike It can be achieved in 1/3rd of the walking time.