Author Topic: What Happened To The Soil Samples?  (Read 1913 times)

Offline lookout

Re: What Happened To The Soil Samples?
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 03:30:PM »
Hmm? We're talking Essex 1985, NOT NCIS 2017.

A blind man on a galloping horse would see marks left by someone wearing gloves.( imprint of glove,fibres,sweat.) Gloves leave their own prints.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 03:42:PM »

A blind man on a galloping horse would see marks left by someone wearing gloves.( imprint of glove,fibres,sweat.) Gloves leave their own prints.

And gloves can be burned.

Offline lookout

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 04:02:PM »
And gloves can be burned.

Well maybe one of them, as wasn't one found ? A bit careless,wasn't it ?

Offline Jane J

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 04:14:PM »

Well maybe one of them, as wasn't one found ? A bit careless,wasn't it ?

I have no idea. However, I seem to recall something about Marigolds? But the thought occurs to me that it's hardly likely to be the sort of thing that Sheila would have done.

Offline lookout

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 06:22:PM »
I have no idea. However, I seem to recall something about Marigolds? But the thought occurs to me that it's hardly likely to be the sort of thing that Sheila would have done.

Nor Jeremy either.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2017, 06:32:PM »

Nor Jeremy either.

Sheila wasn't convicted of murder though, so clearly, it had nothing to do with her.

Offline lookout

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2017, 07:03:PM »
Sheila wasn't convicted of murder though, so clearly, it had nothing to do with her.

Had she still been alive she would-----while the balance of her mind was disturbed.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2017, 07:31:PM »

Had she still been alive she would-----while the balance of her mind was disturbed.

But she wasn't. She was murdered. Jeremy was convicted.

Offline lookout

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2017, 08:08:PM »
But she wasn't. She was murdered. Jeremy was convicted.

Okay,we'll see.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2017, 08:20:PM »

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2017, 10:01:PM »

What a stupid comment.
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2017, 10:10:PM »
I believe he walked. I make a similar walk twice a day with my dog across the fields. He knew the area well and would be familiar with short cuts and access routes.

Based on Googles calculations on flat road during day light. It would take almost and hour and a half via the sea wall route. There are at leased 16 fields to pass. Some of them the size of Goldhanger. Claiming he walked only stretches Sheila's time of death even further making it even more impossible for him to have killed her.

"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2017, 10:35:PM »
Based on Googles calculations on flat road during day light. It would take almost and hour and a half via the sea wall route. There are at leased 16 fields to pass. Some of them the size of Goldhanger. Claiming he walked only stretches Sheila's time of death even further making it even more impossible for him to have killed her.
Your timings are way out from PC Wilkinson's evidence: http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/bicycle
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 10:37:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2017, 11:44:PM »
Your timings are way out from PC Wilkinson's evidence: http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/bicycle

Google maps is accurate. If you believe Wilkinson's claim of 6 minutes that means he managed to cycle over rugged terrain at 40mph. You better get in touch with the Guinness book of records.

In other words, my timings are way out from PC Wilkinson's bulls**t
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 11:46:PM by David1819 »

Offline JackieD

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2017, 11:45:PM »
I certainly don't think he used the bike and that RWB had rather a vivid imagination. There wouldn't be prints if he used gloves but there were bloody prints found on the aga tiles, it's in CAL's book (although they were probably Nevill's).

Oh it must be true then if it was in Cals book