Author Topic: The carpet blood on Nevill's side of the bed:  (Read 409 times)

Offline Adam

Re: The carpet blood on Nevill's side of the bed:
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2017, 10:02:PM »
Two carpet samples are mentioned on this diagram.

Common knowledge? Misinterpretation?

This shows two blood spots were tested. One where June was found laying & one about 3 feet away at the end of the bed.

It's not really confirming it was her blood two feet to the left of the bible & five feet further down.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2017, 10:03:PM »
Just a throw away answer to Adam's post.  :-X

Sorry Maggie. I didn't mean to be so abrupt. Reading back, I can see how it comes across. I apologise.

Offline Adam

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2017, 10:12:PM »
The evidence shows -

June was shot five times in bed. She got out of bed and began running across the room to the other door because the shooter was in the main doorway. While June retreats away from the shooter the shooter shoots Nevill. Once June realises the shooter has gone out the doorway and down the stairs, June goes after the shooter having realised the identity of the shooter. When she gets to the door she passes out from either blood loss or shock. The shooter returns later to fire the remaining two headshots.

Its not exactly difficult to work out.

Is this you're new scenario. Complete with the magical side ejecting & bouncing bullets. Sheila shooting Nevill from yards away & hitting him twice in the face.

Now a sleeping June has gone running across a bedroom after being shot 5 times. Somehow getting past a shooting Sheila.

The natural thing June would have done if being shot at 5 times would be to move across the bed. Not stand up & move towards the rifle.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2017, 11:00:PM »
Sorry Maggie. I didn't mean to be so abrupt. Reading back, I can see how it comes across. I apologise.
Its OK Harters, no offence taken. I have a stinker of a cold so my head not really focussed today. :)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2017, 11:01:PM »
Maggie good answer for our Adam :)) :)) :)) :))
;) ;)

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2017, 07:33:AM »
So it seems not to be true then? Common knowledge based on nonsense.

Which means the blood on the carpet on Neville's side of the bed is likely to actually belong to Neville and not June at all.

Offline Jane J

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2017, 07:44:AM »
Which means the blood on the carpet on Neville's side of the bed is likely to actually belong to Neville and not June at all.

Two points made have always thought, to me, to be questionable. 1) That Nevill left no blood at the scene 2) With the horrendous injuries June sustained, she was able to drag herself round the bed and back again to the spot were she was finally killed.

Online lookout

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2017, 08:58:AM »
Neville's nightwear was never saturated in blood ?

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2017, 09:38:AM »
Like most others I have always believed all the blood drips where Sheila lay belonged to June but it always raised the question as to why June would have staggered round there and back again. The effort that would have taken her always pointed to there being a definite reason. It left many of us looking for an answer to a question which didn't exist ..... another red herring.   :-\
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 09:41:AM by maggie »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2017, 12:18:PM »

Not sure how or why you're coming to this conclusion?
100% - No doubts!

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2017, 02:02:PM »
Not sure how or why you're coming to this conclusion?

If the blood staining in that area hasn't been identified scientifically as belonging to a particular victim (I don't know that it hasn't), then by a process of elimination we can guess at who it's likely to have belonged to.

Not the twins obviously as they never woke.
Not Sheila's, she didn't move after being shot (other than maybe sitting/falling back).
Could be June's but there is nothing to suggest it actually is.

Neville escaped from the bedroom after being shot a number of times. One would have thought that there should be a blood trail leading from his side of the bed to the kitchen. The blood in the bedroom together with the blood on the landing and on the wall outside the kitchen completes this trail.

You're probably going to post something showing it to be June's now though.  >:(  ;D

Offline Adam

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2017, 02:24:PM »
It depends on how quickly a person would start dripping blood from four shots in those face & body locations with that rifle.

If it is within around 20 seconds, then it is Nevill's blood around the bible & socks.

Nevill was dripping blood a few seconds later as it was his blood identified in the hallway. He got to the hallway quickly as Bamber was not able to catch up with him until the kitchen.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 02:32:PM by Adam »

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2017, 02:35:PM »
It depends on how quickly a person would start dripping blood from four shots in those face & body locations with that rifle.

If it is within a few seconds, then it is Nevill's blood around the bible & socks.

Nevill was dripping blood a few seconds later as it was his blood identified in the hallway. He got to the hallway quickly as Bamber was not able to catch up with him until the kitchen.
It is true facial and mouth injuries do bleed profusely due to high blood supply to those areas.  Would think there is certainly the possibility the blood could have been Nevill's but without proof it can only be an assumption .

Offline Adam

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2017, 02:37:PM »
If it would take over 20 seconds for Nevill to start bleeding, then it is unlikely to be his blood.

June for some reason walked/crawled to Nevill's bedside cabinet & back again.

Not sure why people would say Nevill was not shot by his side the bed as there was no blood there, when there was a lot of blood.

Offline Adam

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2017, 02:50:PM »
The best locations for the blood testing would have been around the socks, Sheila's torso & two feet to the left of the bible.