Author Topic: The carpet blood on Nevill's side of the bed:  (Read 697 times)

Offline Hartley.

Re: The carpet blood on Nevill's side of the bed:
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2017, 06:31:PM »
If it was proved to be June's, she must have made her way round to that side of the bed despite her injuries. How else would her blood have got there?

Yeah I get that, and that's what I've always thought, but I don't recall seeing it in an 'official' document. I've Probably just forgotton seeing it.  :-\

Offline Adam

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2017, 06:34:PM »
It would be good to get a source though.

Many 'common knowledge' facts have been shown up to be founded on nonsense over the years.

I had always thought it belonged to June, though I can't remember why I thought that.

That's what I believe.

A few years ago when it was apparently 'common knowledge' on the forum that it was June's blood, the forum was very pro Bamber. No one was going to say it was Nevill's blood.

I can't think of one reason why June would go right round to the bedside cabinet on Nevill's bed side. Or whether she could.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 06:35:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline susan

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2017, 06:39:PM »
That's what I believe.

A few years ago when it was apparently 'common knowledge' on the forum that it was June's blood, the forum was very pro Bamber. No one was going to say it was Nevill's blood.

I can't think of one reason why June would go right round to the bedside cabinet on Nevill's bed side. Or whether she could.

Hello Adam
please explain to me what would it mean if the blood had belonged to Nevill I must be missing the point again :))

Offline Adam

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2017, 06:40:PM »
Wouldn't it be quicker for June to go across the bed if she wanted to get to Nevill's bedside cabinet ? She was already on the bed.

If she wanted to get to Sheila or the twins rooms,  I can understand her collapsing by the bedroom door where she was found. 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 06:42:PM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2017, 06:55:PM »
The evidence does say the two upstairs shots into Nevill's face were from inches away.

Not sure how this else this would happen except for Bamber catching Nevill by surprise.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2017, 06:58:PM »
The evidence does say the two upstairs shots into Nevill's face were from inches away.

Not sure how this else this would happen except for Bamber catching Nevill by surprise.
Or Nevill trying to grab the rifle, leaving his face unprotected?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2017, 07:27:PM »
It would be good to get a source though.

Many 'common knowledge' facts have been shown up to be founded on nonsense over the years.

I had always thought it belonged to June, though I can't remember why I thought that.

It's in Haywards report (extract below). It doesn't say which area the carpet came from but there is a photograph on the forum which shows the areas where the carpet was taken from, which I will have to find later. Besides, they wouldn't have not tested the blood on both sides of the bed. They removed 2 pieces of carpet so that ties in with both sides of the bed.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 07:29:PM by Caroline »
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2017, 08:06:PM »
It's in Haywards report (extract below). It doesn't say which area the carpet came from but there is a photograph on the forum which shows the areas where the carpet was taken from, which I will have to find later. Besides, they wouldn't have not tested the blood on both sides of the bed. They removed 2 pieces of carpet so that ties in with both sides of the bed.

Thanks Caroline. I thought I'd probably just forgotten.

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2017, 08:09:PM »
Or Nevill trying to grab the rifle, leaving his face unprotected?

In the bedroom? That's where the non fatal shell casings were. I'm not sure that works.

Offline Adam

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2017, 08:30:PM »
Be good to see the photographs or any other documents showing exactly where these blood samples were taken.

I've always been told there was no blood on Nevill's side of the bed & only realised this is incorrect by accident.

What was June expecting to find in Nevill's cabinet, Christopher Reeve ?

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2017, 09:07:PM »
Be good to see the photographs or any other documents showing exactly where these blood samples were taken.

I've always been told there was no blood on Nevill's side of the bed & only realised this is incorrect by accident.

What was June expecting to find in Nevill's cabinet, Christopher Reeve ?

Two carpet samples are mentioned on this diagram.

Common knowledge? Misinterpretation?

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 09:27:PM »
Two carpet samples are mentioned on this diagram.

Common knowledge? Misinterpretation?

So it seems not to be true then? Common knowledge based on nonsense.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2017, 09:45:PM »

The evidence shows -

June was shot five times in bed. She got out of bed and began running across the room to the other door because the shooter was in the main doorway. While June retreats away from the shooter the shooter shoots Nevill. Once June realises the shooter has gone out the doorway and down the stairs, June goes after the shooter having realised the identity of the shooter. When she gets to the door she passes out from either blood loss or shock. The shooter returns later to fire the remaining two headshots.

Its not exactly difficult to work out.
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2017, 09:55:PM »
In the bedroom? That's where the non fatal shell casings were. I'm not sure that works.
Just a throw away answer to Adam's post.  :-X

Offline susan

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2017, 10:01:PM »
Just a throw away answer to Adam's post.  :-X

Maggie good answer for our Adam :)) :)) :)) :))