Author Topic: The carpet blood on Nevill's side of the bed:  (Read 696 times)

Offline Adam

The carpet blood on Nevill's side of the bed:
« on: June 18, 2017, 11:45:AM »
It has been claimed that there was no blood on the carpet on Nevill's side of the bed. Therefore Nevill was not shot there.

This is incorrect. The photo's of the socks and the bible in the archives show lots of blood on the carpet.

The only people who were definately on that side of the bed that evening/morning were Sheila & Nevill.

Maggie has said June walked across the bedroom & back again after being shot.  Why she would do this & whether she had the strenght to I don't know. No source has been supplied for this.

I have often said that Nevill would have been on the move too quickly to allow any blood to drip onto the carpet. However that could be wrong & he may have dripped blood onto the carpet during or after his 4 shots.  Hopefully an independent source can clarify this.

The blood around the socks & past Sheila's knees was up to 5 feet away from Sheila's neck shots.  The evidence is she did not walk around after the first shot. So this was not her blood. 

The bible is nearer to Sheila. The blood around here & underneath the bible is more likely to be Sheila's. Bamber putting the bible next to Sheila & mistakedly on top of her blood after killing her.

In conclusion it seems the blood on Nevill's side of the bed was both  Sheila's & Nevill's. Sheila's blood by the bible & her neck. Nevill's blood was over 5 feet further down, near the socks.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:59:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Caroline

Re: The carpet blood on Nevill's side of the bed:
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 11:50:AM »
It has been claimed that there was no blood on the carpet on Nevill's side of the bed. Therefore Nevill was not shot there.

This is incorrect. The photo's of the socks and the bible in the archives show lots of blood on the carpet.

The only people who were definately on that side of the bed that evening/morning were Sheila & Nevill.

Maggie has said June walked across the bedroom & back again after being shot.  Why she would do this & whether she had the strenght to I don't know. No source has been supplied for this.

I have often said that Nevill would have been on the move too quickly to allow any blood to drip onto the carpet. However that could be wrong & he may have dripped blood onto the carpet during or after his 4 shots.  Hopefully an independent source can clarify this.

The blood around the socks was a long way from Sheila's bullet wounds. There is no evidence she walked around after the first shot so it is doubtful it was her blood. 

The bible is nearer to Sheila. The blood around here & underneath the bible is more likely to be Sheila's. Bamber putting the bible next to Sheila & mistakedly on her blood after killing her.

In conclusion it seems the blood on Nevill's side of the bed was both  Sheila's & Nevill's.

All the blood tested on the carpet was found to be from June Adam.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 11:50:AM by Caroline »
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Adam

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 11:54:AM »
All the blood tested on the carpet was found to be from June Adam.

Have you got a source that all the blood on Nevill's side of the bed was June's ? I have read that the carpets were disposed of & not tested.

I don't know how Sheila could be killed there & Nevill slept there & was shot 4 times but none of the carpet blood was there's. 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:37:PM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 01:18:PM »
Not sure why people promote the idea of June walking across the bedroom & back again. After she had been shot up to 7 times. There is no reason why she would do this & no confirmation she was able to.  Similar to David's diagrams, it just supports individual visions.

What is not a vision is the picture of the bible in the archives also has carpet blood over 2 feet to the left of the bible. Again this could not have come from either of Sheila's neck shots. So again may well have been Nevill's.

The problem Bamber had with the bible placement is he had to make it relate to Sheila. Putting it on top of the bed or over two feet to the left of Sheila may not achieve the desired effect. So he put it right next to Sheila, not realising it was going on top of her blood.

Mike has created an alternative to this, saying the police placed to bible on Sheila's blood. Not sure why they would do this, but I will find one of his threads.   
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 01:37:PM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 01:24:PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,67.msg119.html#msg119

Mike's suggesting the police shot Sheila & she died on the bed. 

The police then lifted her off the bed and put her on the floor. This explains her legs being pulled when on the floor after the second shot.

The blood from her neck wounds went into the carpet prior to the police putting the bible on top of it.

This is an interesting theory. I don't believe Sheila's blood would spray over such a large carpet area when the police lifted her from the bed to the floor. The blood over 2 & 5 feet away from Sheila's neck must have been Nevill's.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 01:38:PM by Adam »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 01:41:PM »
Have you got a source that all the blood on Nevill's side of the bed was June's ? I have read that the carpets were disposed of & not tested.

I don't know how Sheila could be killed there & Nevill slept there & was shot 4 times but none of the carpet blood was there's.

Yes, there is documentation to prove this. I will search for it later.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Adam

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2017, 02:17:PM »
I have found this.

57. Five carpet samples taken from the main bedroom were examined and found to bear numerous spots of dripped blood. These were tested and found to match the blood groupings of June Bamber. Wallpaper from the hallway to the left-hand side of the kitchen door was found, on examination, to be stained with human blood consistent with the blood grouping shared by Nevill Bamber and the twin boys. Since the boys seem to have been shot in their beds, it is a clear inference that this was Mr. Bamber's blood.

--------------------

Too inconclusive for me. There would be a lot of June's blood on her side of the bed & by the door.  She was shot 7 times & died on the bedroom carpet after moving a few feet.

The blood around Sheila was Nevill's & Sheila's. Nevill being in bed before being shot 4 times & dripping blood there, either over 2 feet to the left or 5 feet forward from Sheila's neck.   Or both.

Sheila's blood was inches from where she died by & underneath the bible. 

« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 02:58:PM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 02:56:PM »
Everyone will agree that the blood on Nevill's side of the bed was not just Sheila's.

There is no way two neck shots from a rifle for shooting rabbits would spray a lot of blood over 2 & 5 feet away from Sheila's neck.

The evidence supporting that it was Nevill's blood is that he slept on that side of the bed & would be there when Bamber entered the bedroom. He was shot 4 times by Bamber & was dripping blood in the hallway prior to entering the kitchen. 

The evidence supporting it was June's blood is that 5 unspecified carpet samples showed it was June's blood.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 02:59:PM by Adam »

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2017, 03:00:PM »
I have found this.

57. Five carpet samples taken from the main bedroom were examined and found to bear numerous spots of dripped blood. These were tested and found to match the blood groupings of June Bamber. Wallpaper from the hallway to the left-hand side of the kitchen door was found, on examination, to be stained with human blood consistent with the blood grouping shared by Nevill Bamber and the twin boys. Since the boys seem to have been shot in their beds, it is a clear inference that this was Mr. Bamber's blood.

--------------------

Too inconclusive for me. There would be a lot of June's blood on her side of the bed & by the door.  She was shot 7 times & died on the bedroom carpet after moving a few feet.

The blood around Sheila was Nevill's & Sheila's. Nevill being in bed before being shot 4 times & dripping blood there, either over 2 feet to the left or 5 feet forward from Sheila's neck.   While Sheila's blood was inches from where she died.

The carpet and the socks on the blood trail all contained June Bamber's AK 2-1 enzymes.

Are you now saying the lab made false forensic evidence?
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Adam

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2017, 03:40:PM »
The carpet and the socks on the blood trail all contained June Bamber's AK 2-1 enzymes.

Are you now saying the lab made false forensic evidence?

Have you got a source that the blood on the socks next to Sheila was June's ?

The claim that there was no blood on the carpet on Nevill's side of the bed has been dismissed.  The bible & socks photo's shows there was a lot of blood several feet to the left & in front of her neck. 

I've always said Nevill was not in that area long enough to drip blood. But could have been wrong. Two close range face shots may cause instant bleeding.

There is a vision that June moved across the bedroom & back again. Although no reason why she would do this.

Obviously blood evidence showing Nevill was shot by his side of the bed again shows Bamber was the killer.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 03:53:PM by Adam »

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2017, 04:12:PM »

The blood around the socks & past Sheila's knees was up to 5 feet away from Sheila's neck shots.  The evidence is she did not walk around after the first shot. So this was not her blood. 

The bible is nearer to Sheila. The blood around here & underneath the bible is more likely to be Sheila's. Bamber putting the bible next to Sheila & mistakedly on top of her blood after killing her.

In conclusion it seems the blood on Nevill's side of the bed was both  Sheila's & Nevill's. Sheila's blood by the bible & her neck. Nevill's blood was over 5 feet further down, near the socks.
I was common knowledge a few years back on the forum that the drops of blood on the carpet by Sheila were June's blood Adam, which is why there would not have been a source quoted.  however this was probably before you started to post on here. 8)

Offline Adam

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2017, 04:30:PM »
I was common knowledge a few years back on the forum that the drops of blood on the carpet by Sheila were June's blood Adam, which is why there would not have been a source quoted.  however this was probably before you started to post on here. 8)

Just need to see an independent source showing this. Then I will continue with my original view that Nevill was not there long enough to drip blood.

Otherwise it has to be assummed it was Nevill's blood, as he did sleep there & was shot 4 times in that room.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 04:31:PM by Adam »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2017, 05:41:PM »
I have found this.

--------------------

The blood around Sheila was Nevill's & Sheila's. Nevill being in bed before being shot 4 times & dripping blood there, either over 2 feet to the left or 5 feet forward from Sheila's neck.   Or both.

Sheila's blood was inches from where she died by & underneath the bible.

They took samples from Nevill's side of the bed and the blood was shown to be from June.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2017, 06:09:PM »

It would be good to get a source though.

Many 'common knowledge' facts have been shown up to be founded on nonsense over the years.

I had always thought it belonged to June, though I can't remember why I thought that.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 06:10:PM by Hartley. »

Offline Jane J

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2017, 06:13:PM »
It would be good to get a source though.

Many 'common knowledge' facts have been shown up to be founded on nonsense over the years.

I had always thought it belonged to June, though I can't remember why I thought that.

If it was proved to be June's, she must have made her way round to that side of the bed despite her injuries. How else would her blood have got there?