Author Topic: Reconstruction of the Kitchen  (Read 11498 times)

Offline Jan

Re: Reconstruction of the Kitchen
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2017, 05:50:PM »
Adam please see thread just bumped for source and comment please

Now bumping this thread up to get back to topic.  ::)

Offline susan

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2017, 05:53:PM »
'Seem to think' is not good enough.

Only her blood was found on it. There was no gun shot residue, oil or damage on it. Which means she was murdered.

But Jan has forbidden talk of Sheila's nightie on David's thread about his so far unfulfilled 3D committment.

Adam I know different blood groups were found on Sheila's nightie.

Offline Adam

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2017, 05:55:PM »
Adam please see thread just bumped for source and comment please

Now bumping this thread up to get back to topic.  ::)

You can always copy the thread link. Rather than bump up a thread from January 2016.

This has already been discussed recently. Along with Bill's 28 scratches he's somehow seen but can't post.

There were some smudges of her own blood on the back of her hand. Photo's available for 32 years. However nothing on her fingers, nails & front of hands.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 05:57:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2017, 05:55:PM »
Adam I know different blood groups were found on Sheila's nightie.

Source please.

Offline Jan

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2017, 06:13:PM »
Source please.

Well it's done now. See source on thread just bumped up and have the good manners to acknowledge source . BACK to thread. Subject kitchen!!!!

Offline Adam

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2017, 07:02:PM »
Well it's done now. See source on thread just bumped up and have the good manners to acknowledge source . BACK to thread. Subject kitchen!!!!

That was to Susan.

Offline susan

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2017, 09:28:PM »
Source please.

Jan said so and she will be right and have a good source :))

Offline susan

« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2017, 09:33:PM »
That was to Susan.

Adam sorry what is for Susan am I in trouble again ???

Offline Jan

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2017, 10:09:PM »
Jan said so and she will be right and have a good source :))

He has no manners will not even acknowledge my courtesy in posting the source for him.i won't bother again

Offline Jan

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2017, 10:11:PM »
Back to the kitchen   8) 8)

Offline Adam

« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2017, 08:12:AM »
He has no manners will not even acknowledge my courtesy in posting the source for him.i won't bother again

You're source was on Sheila's hand.

Susan made a claim about Sheila's nightdress. Which she did not supply a source for. So her claim has been dismissed. If you read the posts you will know this.

Anyway I have reported you to the moderstors. After returning to the forum from a long break you have been nothing but rude, agressive & negative to me.

I know you think I am the most effective guilter & acting this way is you're defence mechanism. Even trying to tell me what I can or can't post on a thread.

If you want to have some gravitas on here & try to throw you're weight around with regular posters, you need to post consistently. Rather than coming on here once a year for a few weeks. Creating good threads would also help.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 08:25:AM by Adam »

Offline lookout

« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2017, 08:21:AM »
Oh dear,got up the wrong side of the bed ?  ::)

guest7363

« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2017, 09:50:AM »
Oh dear,got up the wrong side of the bed ?  ::)
I think the biggest problem we have Lookout, when no clear cut evidence is produced at the end of a debate, the defence argument always ends with "they are corrupt" sadly this has because more common, I don't agree with this sort of attack and defamation without clear proof, we have just had two high profile court cases about internet and social media abuse, one justifiably resulting in a jail sentence.

Offline Jane

« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2017, 10:24:AM »
I think the biggest problem we have Lookout, when no clear cut evidence is produced at the end of a debate, the defence argument always ends with "they are corrupt" sadly this has because more common, I don't agree with this sort of attack and defamation without clear proof, we have just had two high profile court cases about internet and social media abuse, one justifiably resulting in a jail sentence.

I couldn't agree more, Justice. Supporters' bottom line is "corruption" with no proof offered. When one particular 'corruption' gets crushed, the boundaries widen to take in yet another unsuspecting -and innocent until proved otherwise- body of people.

Offline Samson

« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2017, 10:25:AM »
David HAS to say there was no fight in the kitchen because he knows no forensics from other victims were found on Sheila. We don't know of course that the same could be said for Jeremy as he had time to clean up. Personally, I don't believe there was an actual fight either - I think Jeremy bludgeoned, Nevil with the rifle - he must have done because the stock broke off. I think Jeremy messed up the kitchen to make it look as though 'Sheila had gone mad'.
Sheila had time to clean up, she had from 3 till day break. She did clean up.
Robin Bain of course did exactly the same.

Always plan to die in a road accident, and dress accordingly. Plan to be remembered as a sartorial and decorous person.
Huh Caroline?  ;)