Author Topic: Reconstruction of the Kitchen  (Read 965 times)

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
Re: Reconstruction of the Kitchen
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2017, 04:40:PM »
Sorry for the late reply. Only just read this.

No I do not disagree. Nevil was hit with an object. This is almost certainly the rifle due to the broken stock. However It was a beating of a victim semi conscious or near death rather than a fight.

Its often claimed there none of the victims blood on Sheila. But this is a blatant misrepresentation. The fact of the matter is KM testing confirmed small stains of blood here and there however serologic tests to determine blood group could not draw any results from such a small stains. Had the nightdress not been destroyed by EP we would not be having the discussion. The nightie could have proved Sheila was the killer. Hence it was in the police interest to destroy it.

Almost-parallel situations of police destroying such evidence exist. Such as the in the case of Kevin Cooper.

5441C OOPER v. BROWN
On June 9, Roper examined the coveralls that Furrow had left at her house on the night of the murders. She called her father, who then called the SBCSD. ER 1591, 4895. According to SBCSD Deputy Eckley, who was dispatched to Roper’s house, the coveralls were “heavily splattered” with blood. ER 1578. Deputy Eckley took the coveralls into evidence and gave a report to his supervisor. ER 1582. Deputy Eckley’s report, dated June 10, 1983, stated that Roper “suspects that

the bloody coveralls are from the Chino murders and has further information regarding that incident and/or possible suspect/s.” ER 3105. As will be recounted in more detail below, Deputy Eckley discarded the coveralls in a dumpster during Cooper’s preliminary hearing in his capital case. Deputy Eckley claimed at trial that he acted alone in destruction of the bloody coveralls. However, the initials “KS” on the Disposition Report for the coveralls indicate that Senior SBCSD Deputy Ken Schneckengast approved the destruction.

There was some sort of poker in the house .

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2017, 04:43:PM »
'At 1820 hours, on Wednesday, 11th September 1985, I was on duty, when I went to Oak farm, Loamy hill Road, Tolleshunt Major. I received from Mrs Ann Eaton one Nikko Stirling Telescopic site in box (Exhibit DRB/2) and an ABU carrier bag, containing seven boxes of fifty Eley subsonic Hollow Point .22 bullets and one empty .22 bullet box (Exhibit DRB/3).

At 1500 hours, on Saturday, 14th September 1985, I was on duty, at With am police station, when I received from Mr David Boutfloyr one Raker Cartridge box, contains fourteen smaller box's, each containing twenty five rounds of 12 bore ammunition (Exhibit DRB/4). On top of one of the smaller boxes was a spot of what appeared to be blood. I later caused this smaller box HGO/1(a) / the telescopic sight box from Exhibit DRB/2 and the empty .22 bullet box from Exhibit DRB/3 to be forwarded to the Home Office Forensic Science Laboratory, Huntingdon.

At 1600 hours, on Saturday, 14th September 1985, I was on duty, when I went with Mr Boutflour to the gun cupboard in the office at White House Farm, Tolleshunt D'Arcy. I removed the following exhibits from the gun cupboard:

HGO/2 - one Raker cartridge box, containing one Rakjer Game 12 bore cartridge and one metal cap.
HGO/3 - box containing Power Line Airless Sprayer Kit.
HGO/4 - Dartboard and three darts.
HGO/5 - Metal Poker.

At 1600 hours, on Friday, 27th September, I was on duty, at Chelmsford Police Station, when I carried out a fingerprint examination of the boxes of .22 ammunition contained in exhibit DRB/3. I developed two finger impression, Reference Numbers, 31363/85A and 31363/85B, on one of the boxes and one finger impression, Defence Number, 31363/85C, on a second box. I caused these two boxes, the cxarriuer bag from Exhibit DRB/3 the large Raker cartridge box from Exhibit DRB/4, and the large Raker cartridge box from HGO/2, to be forwarded to the Fingerprint Department at Essex Police Headquarters, Chelmsford, all labelled with Fingerprint Reference Number 31363/85.'

HG OAKEY
Detective Constable 769...

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2017, 04:44:PM »
Would it be possible to see the window that was looked into before EP entered ?

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2017, 04:46:PM »
It seems that David's work is finished with Nevill's bedroom shots.

Nevill was on the stairs. Sheila was several yards away (not inches) by the bedroom door. Incredibly hitting Nevill with each shot. Twice in the face. 

The bullet casings all magically ejected sideways & bounced off the bedroom wall.

The sources for this are David's own diagrams so this must have happened.

Onto the kitchen.

Are you an expert on the rifle used and how the casings are ejected? Or is the above just sarcasm ?

Offline Adam

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2017, 04:47:PM »
David's bedroom 3D diagrams had Sheila in her nightie.

Unless she did a mid massacre change, his kitchen 3D diagrams will have Sheila in the kitchen with her nightie on. 

His bedroom 3D diagrams didn't explain how the nightie had no blood or gun shot residue on. I'm sure he will answer this & also explain no damage or oil on the nightie after the kitchen fight.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 04:48:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2017, 04:51:PM »
David's bedroom 3D diagrams had Sheila in her nightie.

Unless she did a mid massacre change, his kitchen 3D diagrams will have Sheila in the kitchen with her nightie on. 

His bedroom 3D diagrams didn't explain how the nightie had no blood or gun shot residue on. I'm sure he will answer this & also explain no damage or oil on the nightie after the kitchen fight.

There would not necessarily have been gsr I have posted references to this before also there was blood of different groups on the nightdress ? Also posted before. So let's return to the thread please and concentrate on the kitchen . Try and keep to the subject as I am sure you had your opportunity on the bedroom thread already.

Offline Adam

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2017, 04:55:PM »
Are you an expert on the rifle used and how the casings are ejected? Or is the above just sarcasm ?

I'm not, but David's 3D diagrams had them ejecting to the right & bouncing off the walls. As Sheila shot Nevill in the face & body from several feet away.

Anyway, unlike David's 5th scenario which he said he was going to submit about a year ago (but didn'), hopefully the 'almost done' 3D diagrams of the kitchen fight will be submitted soon.

Forget about magical bullets, this could show a magical Sheila.

Offline Adam

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2017, 04:58:PM »

There would not necessarily have been gsr I have posted references to this before also there was blood of different groups on the nightdress ? Also posted before. So let's return to the thread please and concentrate on the kitchen . Try and keep to the subject as I am sure you had your opportunity on the bedroom thread already.

Only Sheila's blood was on her.

No GSR from firing 26 bullets. Tell me more.

Offline Adam

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2017, 05:00:PM »
51. Mrs Caffell's nightdress was bloodstained. When tested the blood was consistent with being her own blood. The garment was also examined for the presence of any firearm discharge residues or oil from the rifle. No such traces were found. The scientist gave evidence that there would be a strong chance of finding such residues or markings on the clothing of an individual who had fired a rifle twenty-five times

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2017, 05:09:PM »
Only Sheila's blood was on her.

No GSR from firing 26 bullets. Tell me more.

No there were different blood groups.

Back to the kitchen please

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2017, 05:10:PM »
51. Mrs Caffell's nightdress was bloodstained. When tested the blood was consistent with being her own blood. The garment was also examined for the presence of any firearm discharge residues or oil from the rifle. No such traces were found. The scientist gave evidence that there would be a strong chance of finding such residues or markings on the clothing of an individual who had fired a rifle twenty-five times

Stop the distraction posts and start another thread if you really really want to

Offline Adam

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2017, 05:12:PM »
No there were different blood groups.

Back to the kitchen please

Her nightie condition is to do with the kitchen fight.

Anyway, David disagrees with Lookout & Susan & believes Sheila committed the massacre in her nightie.

Hopefully the 'almost done' 3D diagrams committment of the kitchen fight, from 30 days ago, will be supplied soon by him.

Everyone will then know what happened in the kitchen fight.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 05:15:PM by Adam »

Offline susan

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2017, 05:21:PM »
Her nightie condition is to do with the kitchen fight.

Anyway, David disagrees with Lookout & Susan & believes Sheila committed the massacre in her nightie.

Hopefully the 'almost done' 3D diagrams committment of the kitchen fight, from 30 days ago, will be supplied soon by him.

Everyone will then know what happened in the kitchen fight.

Adam I am now inclined to think Sheila carried out the murders wearing her nightie I seem to think different blood groups were found on her nightie.

Offline Adam

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2017, 05:29:PM »
Adam I am now inclined to think Sheila carried out the murders wearing her nightie I seem to think different blood groups were found on her nightie.

'Seem to think' is not good enough.

Only her blood was found on it. There was no gun shot residue, oil or damage on it. Which means she was murdered.

But Jan has forbidden talk of Sheila's nightie on David's thread about his so far unfulfilled 3D committment. 

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2017, 05:41:PM »
'Seem to think' is not good enough.

Only her blood was found on it. There was no gun shot residue, oil or damage on it. Which means she was murdered.

But Jan has forbidden talk of Sheila's nightie on David's thread about his so far unfulfilled 3D committment.

forbidden😬