Author Topic: Julie badly betraying Bamber after only 20 days:  (Read 2767 times)

Offline Steve_uk

Re: Julie badly betraying Bamber after only 20 days:
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2017, 07:42:PM »
Steve, there's always the OS although I don't know how much the put out is fact or propaganda. One or two members claim to have 'inside information' but haven't revealed either it or their sources. Caroline had genuine information, which she revealed, but it was torn to shreds. I suppose the current state of play is either that there's nothing new to report OR they're keeping under wraps anything they have.
Well somebody could show respect for this site by telling us who examined Sheila's suicide letter and what they made of it. That's just one example. Are they going to scrutinize Dr. Hugh Cameron Ferguson any further and his apparent mistakes with other cases in the 1980s or are they playing for time until he dies?  What about Flo Krause and her coterie of friends..can't they come on here and give us some perspective on the case, instead of standing by the sidelines and divulging nothing of why they come to this or that conclusion and why they got involved in the first place?

Offline susan

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2017, 08:01:PM »
I guess these things are not in the public domain and the forum isn't part of the inner circle

Hi Maggie
quite recently Roch was posting that he had seen evidence that convinced him Sheila was responsible for the murders and her own suicide we will have to be patient as Roch said it was not his information to share it is not like he found it so I appreciate why it is being kept under wraps :)

Offline Jane

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2017, 08:03:PM »
Well somebody could show respect for this site by telling us who examined Sheila's suicide letter and what they made of it. That's just one example. Are they going to scrutinize Dr. Hugh Cameron Ferguson any further and his apparent mistakes with other cases in the 1980s or are they playing for time until he dies?  What about Flo Krause and her coterie of friends..can't they come on here and give us some perspective on the case, instead of standing by the sidelines and divulging nothing of why they come to this or that conclusion and why they got involved in the first place?

Steve, I hear what you say, but part of the problem is tat there's been more than a little hype surrounding this case. It's entirely possible that it's become clear that they're fighting a losing battle. I mean, WHAT suicide letter? It allegedly held so much promise. I don't think we'd be informed if it turned out NOT to be such. A lot of money would have been wasted. As for poor Dr Ferguson? They're clearly very keen to drag his name through the mud. Perhaps, in order to do so without being sued, they may have to wait until he dies.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2017, 08:14:PM »
Hi Maggie
quite recently Roch was posting that he had seen evidence that convinced him Sheila was responsible for the murders and her own suicide we will have to be patient as Roch said it was not his information to share it is not like he found it so I appreciate why it is being kept under wraps :)
Somebody could at least feed us the odd titbit..

Offline susan

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2017, 08:26:PM »

Hahaha steve you could be right kinda drip feed us :)) don't think that will happen we will have to wait till we hear :)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2017, 08:50:PM »

I think Roch believes what he has seen but from what he has said, I think it can be easily demolished. Bamber is guilty 100% - no doubts!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2017, 10:21:PM »
Hi Maggie
I agree Susan, Roch was definite that what he had seen was totally convincing. Think that is the key really as he stated he had physically seen evidence rather than just hearsay which could be demolished. :-\   As you say if it is not his evidence to expose then we cannot expect him to do so although I do agree it is very tantalising to be told of such evidence which is not backed up with proof.

guest2181

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2017, 11:18:PM »
I agree Susan, Roch was definite that what he had seen was totally convincing. Think that is the key really as he stated he had physically seen evidence rather than just hearsay which could be demolished. :-\   As you say if it is not his evidence to expose then we cannot expect him to do so although I do agree it is very tantalising to be told of such evidence which is not backed up with proof.

Roch was just playing games, became abusive and left.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2017, 12:06:AM »
Roch was just playing games, became abusive and left.
In your opinion Harters.

guest2181

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2017, 08:03:AM »
In your opinion Harters.

Yes Maggie, you have offered yours, now I have offered mine.

Obviously the 'became abusive and left' part is not really open to interpretation.

Offline Jane

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2017, 08:07:AM »

I found myself wondering if Roch was speaking on behalf of/had become the mouthpiece of.................?

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2017, 09:04:AM »

Obviously the 'became abusive and left' part is not really open to interpretation.
Don't think he would deny that part but we all can get frustrated on this forum at times.

guest2181

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2017, 09:34:AM »
I think Roch believes what he has seen but from what he has said, I think it can be easily demolished. Bamber is guilty 100% - no doubts!

We have to remember that Roch also sees the "in conversation with a person from the house" log entry,  as definitive proof that Sheila was still alive when the police were outside.
His threshold for accepting evidence relating to JB's innocence is in stark contrast to his acceptance of any evidence to the contrary.

Offline lookout

« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2017, 09:53:AM »

Well said Steve.