Author Topic: Julie badly betraying Bamber after only 20 days:  (Read 2755 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Julie badly betraying Bamber after only 20 days:
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2017, 12:38:PM »
Yeah. He was blind to the fact that if he treated those people, closely involved with the same tragedy, as if they and their opinions are of no consequence, they might just have doubts about his motives. He acted as if he was untouchable. Rather like Mick Philpott, don't you think.

What's this got to do with what I posted ?  ::)

Offline Jane

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2017, 12:43:PM »
Yes,and Jeremy had been totally oblivious to the FACT that there were people behind the scenes PLOTTING to turn him in for the murders of 5 people,as he holidayed.

Why didn't EP stop him after he'd acquired his passport from WHF ? Those who are on bail aren't allowed to leave the country as they have their passports confiscated. Why didn't this happen ?

THAT'S what you posted, Lookout. Words to the effect that the 'poor ickle boy' was oblivious to what nasty people were allegedly 'plotting'. I pointed out the bling arrogance that made such recognition impossible.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2017, 11:51:PM »
Julie reported what Jeremy told her. It does not have to tally exactly with the crime scene as there is nothing to stop him from embellishing, telling the bare bones or a complete pack of lies. So Robert Boutflour speculates that Jeremy rode a bicycle to the Farm-well wouldn't anybody speculate similarly given that it was a rural area that he either rode or walked there?  The figure of £2000 was in Jeremy's mind as it annoyed him that he was indebted to his father for that amount. I'm reminded of the David Bain case in that a debt became a catalyst for the murders. As for the fingerprints, if a glove did come off in the kitchen struggle with Nevill( a claim exclusively made by Julie) then Jeremy would not want his fingerprints where they should not be, or obfuscating Sheila's when he pressed the gun into her hand in the bedroom and pulled the trigger.

I am prepared to admit that the lack of enthusiasm for Julie on the occasion of her 21st birthday on Bank Holiday Monday 26th August 1985 may have been the turning point that she fell out of love with him after almost two years and realized she had been his dupe, that he was incapable of loving anyone and therefore it was possible that he himself had committed the murders and not Matthew McDonald as alleged.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 12:00:AM by Steve_uk »

Offline Adam

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2017, 12:03:AM »
Julie reported what Jeremy told her. It does not have to tally exactly with the crime scene as there is nothing to stop him from embellishing, telling the bare bones or a complete pack of lies. So Robert Boutflour speculates that Jeremy rode a bicycle to the Farm-well wouldn't anybody speculate similarly given that it was a rural area that he either rode or walked there?  The figure of £2000 was in Jeremy's mind as it annoyed him that he was indebted to his father for that amount. I'm reminded of the David Bain case in that a debt became a catalyst for the murders. As for the fingerprints, if a glove did come off in the kitchen struggle with Nevill( a claim exclusively made by Julie) then Jeremy would not want his fingerprints where they should not be, or obfuscating Sheila's when he pressed the gun into her hand and pulled the trigger.

I am prepared to admit that the lack of enthusiasm for Julie on the occasion of her 21st birthday on Bank Holiday Monday 26th August 1985 may have been the turning point that she fell out of love with him after almost two years and realized she had been his dupe, that he was incapable of loving anyone and therefore it was possible that he himself had committed the murders and not Matthew McDonald as alleged.

Julie never said in her WS that pre massacre,  Bamber ever spoke about other people committing the massacre for him.

It was all about 'him' finding lockable from outside windows & 'him' using Sheila as a scapegoat.

She was not stupid so would have realised quickly Bamber committed the massacre. However still stayed truthful to the police when telling them what she had been told.

'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2017, 12:13:AM »
Julie reported what Jeremy told her. It does not have to tally exactly with the crime scene as there is nothing to stop him from embellishing, telling the bare bones or a complete pack of lies. So Robert Boutflour speculates that Jeremy rode a bicycle to the Farm-well wouldn't anybody speculate similarly given that it was a rural area that he either rode or walked there?  The figure of £2000 was in Jeremy's mind as it annoyed him that he was indebted to his father for that amount. I'm reminded of the David Bain case in that a debt became a catalyst for the murders. As for the fingerprints, if a glove did come off in the kitchen struggle with Nevill( a claim exclusively made by Julie) then Jeremy would not want his fingerprints where they should not be, or obfuscating Sheila's when he pressed the gun into her hand in the bedroom and pulled the trigger.

There was no fight. No fight = Lying Mugford

1. Upstairs Neville received three shots. One of those shots made him unable to use his left arm and the other two went into his jaw and lodged into the back of his neck. Thus he could not have put up much of a fight.

2. There are no debris on the carpet that you would find had there been such a fight.

3. No visible marks on Sheila or Jeremy.

For more info - Read Vanezis trail transcript and DI Cooks 1991 COLP interview

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2017, 12:22:AM »
There was no fight. No fight = Lying Mugford

1. Upstairs Neville received three shots. One of those shots made him unable to use his left arm and the other two went into his jaw and lodged into the back of his neck. Thus he could not have put up much of a fight.

2. There are no debris on the carpet that you would find had there been such a fight.

3. No visible marks on Sheila or Jeremy.

For more info - Read Vanezis trail transcript and DI Cooks 1991 COLP interview
Nevill was compared to a lion tamer by Ann Eaton. He was a tough cookie, which is why he made a fortune in the first place. He may well have got a hand to the gun and caused the ceiling light to smash. The fact that there are no visible marks on Sheila is a pointer to her not being the killer: far more likely to be a nimble Jeremy scampering downstairs to reload then back up to finish June off.

Offline Adam

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2017, 08:22:AM »
You appear to be saying -amongst other shit- that the jury CHOSE to totally disregard (YOUR?) facts in order to ascertain a conviction. Are you next going to suggest they had their mortgages paid, or accepted some other kind of pay off to do such?

My previous beliefs have nothing to do with my current ones, however your own desperation is shining loud and clear in your responses, not only to me, but to Caroline and Adam. I hadn't realized that you, too, have been dumped by Jeremy.

I took the liberty of saying David had been dumped.

His 'forensic evidence breakthrough' was over a year ago & he proudly posted up a letter received from Bamber at the time. There has since been no mention of the breakthrough in the media or from the CT & no further Bamber letters posted. 

David did mention recently about a 'meeting with Jeremy's legal advisors'. After a lot of stone walling I found out this actually referred to him hand delivering the 'forensic evidence breakthough' to Bamber's legal advisors.  Which as mentioned was over a year ago. The delivery journey luckily was only 30 minutes.

Anyway this thread is about Julie beytraying Bamber at least 5 times prior to splitting up with him.  Putting him at great risk of being charged by the police. This obviously refutes the scorned woman claim.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 10:46:AM by Adam »

Offline David1819

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2017, 09:13:AM »
I took the liberty of saying David had been dumped.

His 'forensic evidence breakthrough' was over a year ago & he proudly posted up a letter received from Bamber at the time. There has since been no mention of the breakthrough in the media or from the CT & no further Bamber letters posted. 

David did mention recently about a 'meeting with Jeremy's legal advisors'. After a lot of stone walling I found out this referred to the hand delivering of the 'forensic evidence breakthough' to Bamber's legal advisors.  Which was over a year ago. The delivery journey luckily was only 30 minutes.

Anyway this thread is about Julie beytraying Bamber at least 5 times prior to splitting up with him.  Putting him at great risk of being charged by the police. This obviously refutes the scorned woman claim.

This is really getting to you isn't it.

I suppose I could post more up to date Bamber letters on the subject. Then again why should I?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2017, 12:52:PM »
This is really getting to you isn't it.

I suppose I could post more up to date Bamber letters on the subject. Then again why should I?

The same reason that you goaded me into doing so! This from the person who said that if claims were made they should be backed up!

Its nothing but a side track.

If I had my way. Anyone claiming to repeat what Jeremy has told them in writing should be obliged to post a scanned image of the letter. Its in the interest of establishing the truth.

Caroline's claims to what is allegedly written in these letters has changed. Not only that but she refuses to post them. To my mind it's deserving of suspicion and distrust.

Dito David!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 01:42:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Adam

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2017, 10:45:AM »
It would be appropriate for David to publish the more up to date letters from Bamber he suggested he has received in reply 22. He does expect other posters to do the same. 

It would prove me wrong after I suggested Bamber has binned David & his 'forensic evidence breakthrough'.

The forum would also find it interesting to find out what Bamber's current views are.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2017, 06:37:PM »
It would be appropriate for David to publish the more up to date letters from Bamber he suggested he has received in reply 22. He does expect other posters to do the same. 

It would prove me wrong after I suggested Bamber has binned David & his 'forensic evidence breakthrough'.

The forum would also find it interesting to find out what Bamber's current views are.
Well as I said a week or two ago this forum is being bypassed in a way I don't like.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2017, 06:40:PM »
Well as I said a week or two ago this forum is being bypassed in a way I don't like.
In what way by passed?  Don't quite understand what you mean?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2017, 06:43:PM »
In what way by passed?  Don't quite understand what you mean?
Well I think more information could be divulged by members, insiders, lawyers, the current state of Jeremy's appeal and progress thereon. Sheila's alleged suicide note is a prime example of something I assumed was being investigated by Jeremy's legal team but it's been months now and we've still heard nothing.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2017, 06:58:PM »
Well I think more information could be divulged by members, insiders, lawyers, the current state of Jeremy's appeal and progress thereon. Sheila's alleged suicide note is a prime example of something I assumed was being investigated by Jeremy's legal team but it's been months now and we've still heard nothing.
I guess these things are not in the public domain and the forum isn't part of the inner circle

Offline Jane

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2017, 07:35:PM »

Steve, there's always the OS although I don't know how much the put out is fact or propaganda. One or two members claim to have 'inside information' but haven't revealed either it or their sources. Caroline had genuine information, which she revealed, but it was torn to shreds. I suppose the current state of play is either that there's nothing new to report OR they're keeping under wraps anything they have.